[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know the story wasn't the best, but did anyone else feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: AZ with floette.png (147KB, 468x281px) Image search: [Google]
AZ with floette.png
147KB, 468x281px
I know the story wasn't the best, but did anyone else feel really happy for him when this happened?
>>
File: iuGNACU.jpg (68KB, 440x246px) Image search: [Google]
iuGNACU.jpg
68KB, 440x246px
>>27718771
Yes, but also it gave us a good meme.
>>
>>27718771
Jesus, it feels like it's been 3,000 years since I since I saw this.
>>
It certainly was sweet...after that crap plot and the red head killing himself and his members for some random reason.
>>
>>27718836
It makes even less sense in X because he tried to force immortality on you and the group. At least trying to kill everyone in the building is an understandable last ditch effort.
>>
>>27718771
I don't because i wanted her for myself
>>
>>27718925
>It makes even less sense in X because he tried to force immortality on you and the group.
However it also does make sense since immortality comes with a toll, the fact you'd be forced to see the world and those around you disappear as time goes by, putting you and your friends in the same position as AZ. AZ gained immortality from using the Ultimate Weapon and was forced to watch those he loved die while also having to pity himself for the terrible things he did to end the war including driving his best friend away.
>>
I know Pokemon game stories shouldn't be tank seriously, but still.
>3000 years ago, technology still at basic levels
>somehow builds a literall GDI ion cannon
>>
>>27719083
Big deal, you'd be fucking immortal.
>>
>>27718836
He realized that his plan wouldn't come into fruition so he tried to use Yveltal to at least try to kill everyone in the building including you.
>>27718925
He realized that his plan wouldn't come into fruition so he tried to use Xerneas to curse you with immortality and watch as your everyone other than your 4 friends passes on while you and your friends stay alive forever.
>>
>>27719483
>He realized that his plan wouldn't come into fruition so he tried to use Xerneas to curse you with immortality and watch as your everyone other than your 4 friends passes on while you and your friends stay alive forever.
>Curses you with immortality so you could watch you loved ones pass away NO LOL YOUR FRIENDS ARE IMMORAL TOO so you can all hang out forever
He didn't really thin this through, did he?
>>
>>27718925
>>27719483

Oh I played from the X perspective. I didn't buy the immortality shit. He Was trying to kill them.
>>
I almost cried, though I'm a big sucker for this kind of stuff

It's probably the most heart-warming moment in any of the games; too bad the rest of XY is still awful
>>
File: 3000 years later.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
3000 years later.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
I enjoyed it.

Really liked the animation in those cutscenes, really caught me off guard, like the falling down on his knees and trembling.

10/10, loved everything about it.
>>
>>27719561
>Curses you with immortality so you could watch you loved ones pass away NO LOL YOUR FRIENDS ARE IMMORAL TOO so you can all hang out forever
I can't imagine a fate worse than being stuck with those cunts for eternity.
>>
>>27719398
t. sociopathic autismo
>>
>>27719561
>being immortal with Shauna, Tierno, Trevor and Calem/Serena
You know what? I'd rather die.
>>
>>27719561
>being alive with those idiots forever

He truly would have won. a fate worst than death.
>>
File: 1442164754925.jpg (49KB, 274x411px) Image search: [Google]
1442164754925.jpg
49KB, 274x411px
>>27718771
>still no AZ's Floette event
>>
>>27719689
>wants to die
>thinks this means there's something wrong with other people
>>
>>27719398
If you were immortal and were crushed by the rubble of the collapsed base, would you be in excruciating pain for eternity?
>>
So, Lysandre and Team Flare cannonicaly died at the explosion?
>>
>>27719898
No, I'd faint and come round if I ever get rescued.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.