[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interesting theory: Morelull is the developed Alola form of Paras's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Parasite.png (96KB, 573x295px) Image search: [Google]
Parasite.png
96KB, 573x295px
Interesting theory: Morelull is the developed Alola form of Paras's parasite.

In Alola, The parasitic spore has no host to rely on. Paras either doesn't exist, or has a form with a natural immunity (such as a hard shell). Due to this, the spore had to develop into a mobile Pokemon to continue absorbing nutrients. Kanto's, on the other hand, is barley even a Pokemon. It forever integrated itself into Paras's life cycle, to the point where every egg is infected. It never has to "evolve" as the host does the movement and seeks out food for it.
>>
>>27713404
deepest lore

Although Morelull doesn't seem to be the parasitic type, and Paras doesn't seem to have glowing mushrooms like Morelull does. Still a great theory, tho
>>
>>27713404
So what you're saying is Don't Trust Fairies?
>>
>>27713404
(You)
>>
>>27713404
>posts picture of Paras
>"Paras doesn't exist"
Your fucking stupid.
>>
>>27713404

They're different varieties of mushrooms. Paras has tochukaso mushrooms (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiocordyceps_sinensis) while Morelull has, as the name suggests, morels.
>>
>>27713869
Those don't look like morels at all, though. They look closer to psilocybe venenata even, though I'm sure it's probably something else.
>>
>>27713950

Are you sure? They look like morels to me. And of course it's right there in the name. I think that's definitely what they're going for here.
>>
>>27713869
GF has made evolutions with unrelated plant life before. The Oddish line is literally a weed/ mandrake evolving into a rafflesia.
>>
>>27713404
Finally a new Spore user. Morelull's evolution will definitely be OU
>>
>>27714036
How common are morels in Hawaii?
>>
>>27714175

A quick Google search reveals that they do in fact grow in Hawaii. Maybe on the rarer side, but there.
>>
>>27714280
Yeah, my searches showed me that some sort of veiled ones were pretty common.
But it also told me that there was supposedly a mushroom there whose scent could cause spontaneous female orgasms, which sounds like bullshit, so...
>>
>>27714036
Are there species of morel that don't have that wrinkly ass tonsil peanut look? Because that's what I associate with morels. They're pretty distinctive, I feel like if GF wanted to make a morel poke they would've made one like that.

And the Japanese name doesn't reference morels, it's just ne (sleep) + mush
>>
>>27714409
>Make pokemon based on orgasm fungus
>give it cute charm
>no kids even need to know
>>
>>27714522
Kek. Sweet Scent needs to be one of its moves.
>>
File: 1347348077542.jpg (67KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
1347348077542.jpg
67KB, 426x341px
>>27714409
>a mushroom there whose scent could cause spontaneous female orgasms
>>
>>27713762
OPs don't get (You)s.

>>27713823
Are you retarded?
>>
>>27714595
Also, the genus it was in got renamed to Phallus at some point.
I shit you not, go look it up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.