[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of the new encounter and battle theme? En

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

What do you think of the new encounter and battle theme?

Encounter:
https://my.mixtape.moe/jhwnjj.mp3

Battle:
https://my.mixtape.moe/nvxzgp.mp3
>>
>>27710330
better than the team themselves
>>
10/10
>>
>>27710330
I think you should learn to check the catalog, moron.
>>
>>27710330
Seems like they're working like they did in ORAS. Giving like they gave to Wally more varied kinds of themes and making them less unidimensional.
>>
Finally some decent music like we had in the Colosseum series.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 378x363px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 378x363px
>>
As cool as the Team <3
>>
...yeah
>>
>>27710330
Damn son, this is catchy as fuck, made it up for the boring Wild Pokemon Battle Theme. It's a new take alright, very hip-hoppish to go with Skull's overall motif.

Anyway, did the Skull Grunt Battle Theme has a guy saying 'uhh' and 'pff' in the background? What is it trying to achieve? A fail beatbox?
>>
I'm glad that we're getting better music than XY
>>
>>27710330
Fuck man, this is hype worthy.
>>
File: now.png (55KB, 226x197px) Image search: [Google]
now.png
55KB, 226x197px
uhh uhh lets go
get down
take a dick pic take it now
guess what
do it do it
now
uhh uhh go
get down
take a dick pick take it in
guess what
do it do it
now
>>
>>27710501
XY had Sycamore's theme, which made up for most of that game's OST in my book.
>>
It is saying "damn"?
>>
>>27710330
I didn't really give a fuck about Sun & Moon until the reveal of this new team. As a first impression, I'd say that they're the best team we've had since Team Rocket.
>>
>>27710330
The encounter theme sounds like its from an Atlus game. I love it.
>>
JET SET RADIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Reminds me of something out of Jet Set Radio and I fucking love it.

>>27710585
No it says "get down" and then repeat "down." Trust me I have a sound analyzer.
>>
>>27710558
XY has a lot of amazing soundtrack on its own, so yeah, anon. Sycamore's theme is one of them, maybe the Main Trio Legendary's Battle theme, those drums and thunder sounds.
>>
>>27710455
I can swear I keep hearing it say the word "Skull"
>>
>>27710635
I really can't hear anything except for uhh and some moaning sound that I couldn't explain. Someone needs to make a recreation soon. Utuber6061 perhaps?
>>
>>27710330
The encounter theme is garbage, and the battle theme is alright.
>>
>>27710330
Battle theme is fantastic
>>
Plasma and Flare had better battle themes but that encounter theme is GOAT
>>
>>27710330
WORK YOUR BODY
https://youtu.be/vv7lGOFMuRo
>>
From what I can hear in the encounter theme the guy says something with "team skull", "get down" and "just watch"
also
encounter theme>battle theme
>>
I might actually play with the sound on now!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.