[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since the trailer is out, I can tell you a few things - Repel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: pokemon_sun_and_moon-8.png (1018KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_sun_and_moon-8.png
1018KB, 1280x905px
Since the trailer is out, I can tell you a few things

- Repel will not work with steps anymore, but with time. Repel is 0:30 seconds, Super Repel is 1 minute and Max Repel is 2 minutes. You can use any repel as much you want in order to increase the time.
- Guzma is Giovanni's cousin and Plumeria used to be a punk girl from Kalos who witnessed the events that happened in X/Y with Team Flare.
- Ash-Greninja is in the game. It has two abilities: Protean and Mold Breaker.
- Speaking of Ash-Greninja, the mechanic will also make its debut in the game. In Pokémon-Amie, you were able to get a maximum of 5 hearts. Now, you'll be able to get 6. If you get 6 hearts, certain Pokémon will be able to get this form". It's officially called Synchro Fusion and Ash-Greninja will be called "Synchro-Greninja". Dragonite, Wobbuffet, Luxray, Delphox and Chesnaught are one of the few Pokémon you can Synchro Fusion with.
- On the topic of Synchro-Greninja, a few Pokémon will have two abilities. Some Synchro Fusions and Zygarde.
- A Battle Tower clone will return with the name "Battle Park". You can fight the strongest trainers from past generations.
- Mega Evolution will return but it is post game. Only a few Gen 5 and 6 will get Mega Evolutions.
- The Z ring will not work on Mega Evolutions, Synchro Fusions and Zygarde.
- The Surf minigame from Yellow returns.
>>
>>27709804
Nice try. Where is the trip? :^)
>>
>>27709804
>It's officially called Synchro Fusion and Ash-Greninja will be called "Synchro-Greninja". Dragonite, Wobbuffet, Luxray, Delphox and Chesnaught are one of the few Pokémon you can Synchro Fusion with.

>Wobbuffet

This is bullshit but I want it
>>
>>27709804
Why are kids so obsessed with fictional characters being related?
>>
>>27709804
I wish repels actually worked by time. Other then that though, shitty leak.
>>
>>27709843
>It gets lipstick regardless of gender
>>
>>27709804
>Only a few Gen 5 and 6 will get Mega Evolutions.

Alright OP, if you feel like making things up, tell us a few of the new megas

Mega Trevenant please
>>
File: here's your (you).png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
here's your (you).png
461KB, 870x722px
>>27709804
0/10
>>
>>27709945
OP can't even get (You)s
>>
>>27709982
Truely a sad existence.
>>
Remember to sage if you make fun of OP in this thread, kids.
>>
>>27709916
That sounds plausible since they aren't using the grid system
>>
>>27710744
They can still calculate distance ran even without a grid.
>>
>>27709871
Yeah instead of fighting a character like Ash, why not put another generic bug catcher with a shitty phrase!
>>
>>27709922
>Because they see their trainers as fuck bois
>>
>>27709804
>gen 6 starters getting powered-up forms before gen 2 starters
Fuck you, this is bullshit
>>
>- A Battle Tower clone will return with the name "Battle Park". You can fight the strongest trainers from past generations.
>You can fight the strongest trainers from past generations.

PWT was the best postgame feature in any game so far. If they bring it back, this gen will be GOAT.
>>
>>27709922
made me a kek
>>
>>27712615
this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.