[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was that one interview with Sugimori saying 7th gen was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Ken_Sugimori.png (184KB, 293x236px) Image search: [Google]
Ken_Sugimori.png
184KB, 293x236px
There was that one interview with Sugimori saying 7th gen was going to be "more simplified" shortly after YX was released.

There hasn't been any indication that any Pokemon, moves or abilities are going to removed (except possibly megas?)

So was it all talk?
>>
He was talking about the design of the pokemon, which is true. ALl the pokemon so far have been very down to earth and simple. For instance, we are not going to have a squid that isn't water and upside down. Instead we have a cat that is a starter and shoots hairballs, or a horse that is in the mud. It is a very important way to make pokemon.
>>
>>27707912
Malamar's design is amazing though
>>
>>27707810
>ALl the pokemon so far have been very down to earth and simple.

maybe because they for the most part just took already existing pokemon and changed their design a little bit to make it a "new pokemon"
>>
>>27707810
Gamefreak is always inconsistent with everything they say
>>
File: fake or real.png (2MB, 3000x718px) Image search: [Google]
fake or real.png
2MB, 3000x718px
you call this "simplistic in design"?
>>
It's just what Sugimori wanted. Clearly no one else agreed.
>>
>>27707912
Probably this.
Meanwhile the game mechanics become more complex (especially abilities like schooling).
I wait for the day when smogon dies, because the game is too complex.
>This isn't fair, my Mega Fug got killed by some sea slug!
>>
>>27707810
Cuter pokemon. No Gyms, less new pokemon.
>>
>>27708470
Agree
>>
>>27708470
Yes agree
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.