[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While we're on the topic of difficulty, I have a question.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1470897173657.png (376KB, 792x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470897173657.png
376KB, 792x800px
While we're on the topic of difficulty, I have a question.

Does GF know that we want a hard mode, or do they just not care? Really. I mean, they obviously know how many teens and young adults play, so why aren't they doing anything to make their experience better? It wouldn't be hard.

That being said, does that mean that they just don't care? Do they really care so little about their fanbase outside of the young Japanese children demographic that they REFUSE to put an option that ups the levels of every trainer by 3-5 levels?

Like I said, it wouldn't be hard by any means, so therefore GF either doesn't know that we want it, or they just straight up don't give two shits about us. Thoughts?
>>
Unfortunately, they don't really care about it as long as the games continue to sell well.
>>
>>27703182
Pretty sure that the Key System from Black 2 and White 2 was fairly poorly received. GameFreak just scrapped that when they found out, even if all that system needed was better implementation
>Hurr, let's make the game more difficult by having the player beat the game first, and player must transfer the hard key if he wants the hard setting on White 2.

That was fucking dumb, Difficulty setting should've been available from the start. Although, I wasn't against the Key System for the Regis.
>>
>>27703182
This is what i thought when i saw the one of the members just had a golbat and one other pokemon.

I'm sort of hoping they give all the grunts different pokemon, it always felt a bit weird that they had exactly the same ones.
>>
The nips on 2ch complained pretty hard about XY and ORAS. The zinnia hate thread has been going on nonstop since then. Hopefully, they'll take the hint.

That said
>2 pokemon, one of them being a fucking ariados at level 30
I don't have much hope.
>>
>>27703182
I wish, just wish they would take making in-game teams more seriously. I mean, we do have to wait like 2-3 years to get a new main game series and the only team composition they can come out with is 1-3 Pokemon only? And I mean this for notable NPCs, not those trainers scattered on the routes.
>>
>>27703306
We can hope that his second pokemon has a cunning plan that relies on everything you send out having -1 speed, can't we?
>>
>>27703182
They don't give a fuck. They'll continue to casualise the franchise because of "M-Muh smartphone gamers"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.