[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why duz game freak make you buy two games every time LOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>Why duz game freak make you buy two games every time LOL XD

https://youtu.be/_ejHPUOCBrw
>>
cause they know they got my gay ass by the balls and i will do anything they ask of me
>>
>>27702919
Because they know you will.

Oddly enough, I think that's why they stopped making third games, since lots of people held off on the first ones and waited for the finalized version.
>>
>>27702919
I consider that a serious question. Why do they make 2? is it easier money for them? why get two versions if the gameplay is the same, and catching them all is made easier with online and breeding?
>>
>>27702919
They don't. They expect you to have friends.
>>
>>27702919
That's a good question. Just ripping off money from addicts really.
>>
Some of his videos aren't that bad actually.
>>
>>27702979
Trading Pokemon was supposed to be as important to the game as battling was, if I remember correctly (based off of the original concept art)
>>
>>27702994
This.

Two versions encourages trading between them, and thus socializing. Socializing leads to better social skills, which lead to better luck with the opposite gender, which leads to fixing Japan's birthrate crises.
At least they tried.
>>
>>27703045
holy fuck

is that why they end their most recent trailers with the boy playing pokemon with the girl wtf

fucking nippon illuminati
>>
>>27702935
Anthing you say?
>>
How do channels like these still exist?
Isn't the 'edgy cynic' boring to people yet?
>>
>>27702919
They don't make you buy two games. The intention has always been to trade. Buying both games is your choice.
>>
OP here. I'm surprised that anyone thought I was being serious. It just pisses me off when people say this
>>
>>27703045
I could help with the birth crisis (if you know what i mean)
>>
>>27704188

I don't think one man would have enough time to fuck that many azns
>>
>>27704127
It surprises me you think anyone thinks you were serious. Particularly considering it was a quote too. They're just discussing what you posted, it makes sense.
>>
>>27702919
Huh, don't remember watching this IHE episode before. Surprised it really seemed like he didn't even have much to say either besides the usual.

In fact I honestly don't know what's the point of this thread besides shilling IHE.
>>
>>27702919
They do it to get you to trade although I hate how they made the the legendaries game exclusive since RSE.
>>
>>27704188
You and every other gaijin in Tokyo.
>>
>>27704404

They were clearly addressing me, you fucking moron.
>>
>>27702919

Why though?

The excuse used to be "so you will go outside and make friends by trading."

Obviously that no longer applies in the age of wi-fi training and depressed manchildren playing Pokemon with a bunch of strangers on the internet.

So why?

Pokemon is the only franchise we allow to get away with this shit.
>>
>>27705947
That's the only thing you posted, people are replying to your quote.
>>
File: alan the edgy cuck lord.png (98KB, 540x294px) Image search: [Google]
alan the edgy cuck lord.png
98KB, 540x294px
PIKACHUUU!!!
>>
>>27702979
>Why do they make 2?
Because the idea was you would get one version and a friend would get another, and you'd traded with each other.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.