[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Grunts use Haunter and Drowzee >One of the admins uses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1470886345822.png (361KB, 581x645px) Image search: [Google]
1470886345822.png
361KB, 581x645px
>Grunts use Haunter and Drowzee
>One of the admins uses golbat
>Alolan formes are only given to kanto pokemon

Who's ready for Kalos 2: Kanto boogaloo
>>
File: 1407962015109.png (297KB, 446x482px) Image search: [Google]
1407962015109.png
297KB, 446x482px
See, at least Gen 5 gets credit for trying to be its own game. I'm sick of this Gen 1 pandering. How hard is it to make a fucking game without pandering to older audiences?
>>
>>27702475
I like gen 5 because it said "fuck it, new pokemon only"
>>
>>27702437
also

>every battle so far only had 2 or less mons

we can only pray that this awesome-looking game doesn't get casualized to hell and back
>>
>>27702475
I wish they were pandering to older audiences, but what's they are doing it's just recycle the gen 1 mons when there are tons of pokemon from other generations that could really benefit for some spotlight
>>
File: standing.jpg (30KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
standing.jpg
30KB, 600x337px
>They have the chance to make an Alolan Masquerain and fix their horrible stupid mistake
>not Gen I lol
>>
>>27702503
>only 2 pokemon
>"Why doesn't the leader have a full team of 6?"

difficulty is not determined by how many pokemon they have.
>>
>>27702499
Same anon. But look where that got them. People hated it
>>
>>27702574
Never understood why, sure it had some shit ones, but every gen had some shit ones
>>
>>27702557
You're right. Difficulty is determined by the fact that he has only two Pokemon, one of which is a fucking Ariados.

Also the fact that the protag's mons are pretty much at the same level as his. We know that they didn't grind or anything (it's a gameplay trailer), so that means that even without grinding, you'll still be at the same level range as him.
>>
>>27702641
I don't even mind the game being easy, just don't have stupid cripple babies interrupt the gameplay every two seconds, like X/Y
>>
>>27702437
aw man this reminded me of liepard and how bad that pokemon turned out to be despite being one of my favorite designs

sad now :(
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.