[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Sun and Moon is scheduled to release in November. Great.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: pokemon-sun-and-moon.jpg (98KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-and-moon.jpg
98KB, 600x338px
So Sun and Moon is scheduled to release in November. Great.

I also just got Alpha Sapphire, which mind you, has only been out for a year.
>>
>>27700924
You must be some kind of retard, because ORAS was released in November 2014.
>>
>>27700924
I just got Alpha Sapphire as well. I'll be playing that in the meantime.
>>
>>27700970
He's super retarded.
Sun and Moon is going to be out about 24 months after ORAS release.

This is more than Yellow->Gold/Silver (about 14 months) or Crystal->Ruby/Sapphire (about 23 months), about the same as Emerald->Diamond/Pearl, MUCH more than HeartGold/SoulSilver->Black/White (about 12 months) or Black 2/White->X/Y (about 16 months).

So if anything, the gap is actually pretty big.
>>
>>27700924
>November
>elections take place
>civil war happens no matter who wins
>gamestop's supply gets halted
>limited US copies available
>you have to risk your life for the game
>>
>>27701052
>this is what fags who only buy physical will have to go through
>>
>>27701052
>you have to risk your life for the game
Implying I won't have downloaded the chinese cia weeks before, anon pls.
>>
>>27701052
My dad is half native, maybe Cucknadia will take my as a refugee and I can buy a copy for $300CAD
>>
Is anyone even going to buy this? Pokemon has just gotten so stupid now, it needs to die.

Let it die.
>>
>>27701052
Good thing I get all my games at Target haha
>>
>>27700970
It was an exaggeration you autistic dolt
>>
>>27700924
I haven't touched a pokemon game since black 2 but going to get a 3ds next week and get XY and ORAS before this game comes out but i have heard bad things about both of them so i hope they don't disappoint
>>
>>27701853
>merely pretending
>>
>>27701052
>implying Americans are capable of civil war anymore
>>
>>27702129
i was gonna do this too, but i decided on waiting for sun and moon
>>
>>27702552
I was gonna do this, but I got or anyways
>>
>>27700924
What's your point op?
Who cares what game you got just now?
I want you to kill yourself for me.
Your post doesn't have a point, and should be interesting enough to warrant a thread.
Kill yourself.
>>
Pokemon has been consistently spiralling to shit since BW.

We had creative colors for names back in the day. Then we got black and white (then a shitty "sequel" to that), then x and y, now a sun and moon. It's shit.

The pokemon themselves are officially shit too. Like, how many different forms of pikachu do we have now? Ice cream? Keys? Gears? More forms? More types? More pikachu?

There's also 1,000 pokemon. Try catching em' all now.
>>
>>27704868
We Yu-Gi-Oh! now, boys!
>>
>>27704868
>since DP

Fixed
>>
>>27704868
>We had creative colors for names back in the day. Then we got black and white
How are black and white any less creative than red and blue?
>(then a shitty "sequel" to that)
It was literally a sequel. Why the fuck did you put this in quotes.
>The pokemon themselves are officially shit too. Like, how many different forms of pikachu do we have now? Ice cream? Keys? Gears?
Ah yes, the only 3 new pokemon since diamond and pearl. Vanillite, Klefki and Klink.
>More forms? More types? More pikachu?
I thought you'd like more pikachu considering how much you suck genwuns cock.
>There's also 1,000 pokemon. Try catching em' all now.
Theres 721, kill yourself fake fan.
>>
>>27705060
*continues sucking Satoshi's dick*
>>
>>27705180
Okay I didn't need to know you were giving a blowjob but have fun with that.
>>
>>27702129
I did exactly that, anon. Zero regrets, having great fun. Just finished Alpha Sapphire, and aside from doing breeding/grinding for fun I'm thinking of doing another Black 2 run.

Completely revitalized my love of Pokemon.

And of this board.
>>
>>27701052
Feels good to live in an actual first world country
>>
File: image_11.png (177KB, 501x506px) Image search: [Google]
image_11.png
177KB, 501x506px
>>27704868
>red blue yellow
>creative
>literally just names of colors
>creative

>more variations/forms of pokemon making it more realistic and interesting woke still being able to use the original form is bad

>implying having more to collect/capture is bad

Youre just a whiny bitch who's mad that pokemon decided to take a new, interesting route instead of rehashing the same fucking thing a million times

Also you should be banned since you OBVIOUSLY do not plan on catching them all :^)
as if that's seriously hard; you want a challenge, there you fucking go
>>
>>27704868
I though GO fags had all left? You're really complaining about the names not being good enough colours? Then throwing in the copy and paste fb arguments because it's easier than playing the games
>>
>>27705295
Calling it right now:
Pokemon Earth and Sky versions
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.