[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Strictly gen 1 Alolan forms >post yfw they're going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
82KB, 500x500px
>Strictly gen 1 Alolan forms
>post yfw they're going to do another gen 1 remake
>>
not any time soon. That's the whole point of the VC releases. You remakefags need to fuck off.
>>
>>27700103
I always thought they did the vc release to get people to think "These old games would look so much better with gen 7 graphics and mechanics".
>>
File: i want to believe.gif (976KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
i want to believe.gif
976KB, 245x150px
If it's a new re-imagining and not a strict remake I'm for it.

If it's just FRLG/RBG in the new engine/graphic style I'll play but be disappointed with them for limiting themselves.
>>
>Alola has Kanto as postgame
>Kanto was completely overhauled
>This will be revealed on release day
>>
File: wasd.jpg (57KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
wasd.jpg
57KB, 960x960px
>>27700082
is there a fucking face on its tale
I literally did believe this pokemon could get sillier
>>
Im so fucking sick of Kanto. I really fucking hope Alolan forms are not exclusive to Kanto mons. When will GF and most Pokemon fans move on?
>>
>>27700317
Many of the new Pokemon released this gen are going to have different forms. Including the starter evolutions. Shut up, faggot.
>>
File: that's cool.png (4KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
that's cool.png
4KB, 300x310px
What if they combined Gen I and II, starting in Kanto and working your way to Johto instead of the reverse, and set it as a sequel to the original games, taking place 20 in-universe years after them?
>>
>>27700128
All it made me realize is that Gen I is painfully slow and that with Gen VII mechanics and graphics, it would be like a 3-hour game.
>>
>>27700362
Gamefreak should hire you. That MIGHT make for a decent game, with enough re-imagining.
>>
Where exactly is it said that there will only be Gen 1 Alolan forms?
>>
>>27700082
I for one hope they don't do so much of a remake as much as a reimagining of the game.
>>
File: 1470377787161.jpg (29KB, 599x450px) Image search: [Google]
1470377787161.jpg
29KB, 599x450px
Mfw
>>
>>27700408
I wasn't refering to you in particular but ok.
>>
>>27700440
>721 pokemon
>6 previous gens to choose from
>8 Alola forms shown so far
>all gen I
It's starting to become obvious
>>
>>27700543
How do you know that clearly concludes that they're only doing gen 1? I mean look back when XY released with 28 Mega Evolutions of which gen 1-4 had at least one mega evo.
>>
>>27700614
They showed more than gen 1 pokemon in the very first Mega reveals
>>
>>27700614
In fact, the original reveal had at least 1 pokemon from each of the first 4 generations.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.