[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you use your very first Master Ball on, /vp/? Mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 8

File: oricorio (1).png (168KB, 897x890px) Image search: [Google]
oricorio (1).png
168KB, 897x890px
What did you use your very first Master Ball on, /vp/?

Mine went to a Machoke on Victory Road.
>>
>>27697728
Azelf. I killed Palkia.
>>
A pikachu in viridian forest

I couldn't beat brock with bulbasaur so I had to do it
>>
Ho-oh
>>
File: shigary.png (344KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
shigary.png
344KB, 890x890px
>>27697751
>Master Ball
>Before Brock
>>
A high level Swellow on a hidden island north from Rustboro city on Emerald. I reset right after.
>>
A Golbat in Platinum
>>
A Kangaskahn in Crystal in some cave I can't remember the name of.

But once my little brother stole my Ruby game and caught a Tailow with what he thought was the "Grape Ball". Thankfully he didn't save.
>>
>>27697780
Re-read what he said, there is so much more wrong with it than just that.
>>
>>27697728
I never used my very first Masterball. It was too special. Mind you, I killed Moltres and Zapdos, and caught both Articuno and Mewtwo in Ultra balls, but That Masterball might have helped me catch something better later.

The first masterball I used was on Raikou in Crystal. It was literally on the first route after I got it.
>>
Deoxys. Only because I ran out of ultra balls,pokeballs,premiere balls and a dive ball
>>
Zapdos in Blue
It was the first time I saw any legendary so I didn't know I was setting myself up for a huge ordeal against Mewtwo later
>>
>>27697728
I didn't want to use it on Mewtwo (I like catching everything in a regular Pokeball), so I used it on a Sandshrew.

In retrospect, I feel kind of stupid, since nowadays I ALWAYS use Master Balls for Legendary Pokemon (soft resetting for stats, yadda yadda). Might go back to Pokeballs now that Hyper Training is a thing.
>>
>>27697728
Mewtwo in Cerulean Cave.
>>
>>27697728
Zapdos in blue. There seemed to be no other way to catch it.
>>
File: 1470373746790.png (252KB, 450x318px) Image search: [Google]
1470373746790.png
252KB, 450x318px
>no one here said mewtwo yet
yall need jesus
>>
>>27697728

Legendary Beast.
>>
>>27697927
Literally 2 posts above you.
>>
Used mine on Ho-Oh
>>
>>27697928
And those posts are less than 10 seconds apart. Obviously he posted before the other one showed up for him.
>>
>>27697728
Based Entei, best legendary ever
>>
>>27697728
Girafarig.
I already had it in my dex too, I just wanted another.
>>
>>27697927
I figure most kids would've used it on one of the legendary birds their first time around unless they knew ahead of time that Mewtwo even existed in the game.
>>
>>27697927
This post lol. I actually never used mine idk why. I caught everything though. Saved it for mewtwo but was able to get him without it. Then i saved it in case anyone ever found out how to catch mew. Its a habit i carry to this very day. I dont think ive ever used a Masterball outside of joking.
>>
Moltres on Victory road
>>
>>27697728
On moltres on the victory road. Made my friend use his on a caterpie because I was an edgy memer when I was young.
>>
>>27697728
The fucking moltres
>>
Cacnea in the middle of the desert in emerald. I wanted to see if it really worked. It did.
>>
>>27697728
Thunderus
>>
Chimecho on Mt. Coronet. I thought it was a legendary or something.
>>
Pretty sure it was a Ditto in Blue version.

The nigga transformed into my Blastoise and started kicking my ass so I didn't know what to do.
>>
Mewtwo in Cerulean Cave. I never knew what it felt to fight him, and I felt like cheating when I obliterated the elite four with him. I used a masterball in Raikou when playing Silver and in Latios when playing Ruby. Never used the Ball in any other games.
>>
>>27697728
On this guy.
>>
My first game ever was Emerald, and I used my master ball on an absol because I thought it was rare. Also I killed rayquaza and saved, like a fucking idiot
>>
>>27697728

Why does the Master Ball look like a Venonat?
>>
Lugia
>>
>>27697952
Literally learn how to read

I used my masterball on Mewtwo like a real fucking man
>>
>>27697728
Oddish, to test if it worked
I was an idiot child
>>
Cobalion in black 2
>>
Dunsparce, I had never seen the little bastard before
>>
A Dialga in Diamond.
Didn't save first cause I thought you had to walk up to him.
>>
>>27698482
wow, unovabortions are not a meme, they really exist
>>
A Rufflet.
>>
>>27697728
Probably one of the legendary birds or mewtwo I can't remember cuz it's been so long now
>>
Ditto in the Pokemon Mansion
>>
Indigo plateau Fearow
>>
Solgaleo
>>
Don't remember the first, the only memorable one was when I used the one in sapphire on a god forsaken Clamperl, and not realizing I hadn't thrown a dive ball.
>>
I used a master ball on literally every pokemon I caught after discovering the missingno glitch in blue so I don't remember
>>
>>27698545
This
>>
>>27697728
Zapdos in Red
>>
Her name is Tabbetha.
>>
Believe it or not, a kakuna on my friends ds the first time i ever played a pokemon game. Needles to say, he flipped his shit.
>>
I never used a masterball. You only get 1 so I always kept it.
>>
Articuno in Blue... i did pretty good i guess. didn't know Mewtwo was available and i killed Moltres and Zapdos
>>
I was 2 or something and figured the game was over as I was going down Victory Road and I didn't use the Master Ball yet so I decided to throw it at the next thing I saw. Caught a Marowak or Graveler or something. Then I took some steps forward and ran into Moltres.
>>
>>27697728
I glitch cloned it and used master balls on everything.
>>
>>27697728
Zapdos at the power plant. I thought it was the best pokemon in the game because it was hidden.
>>
>>27697728
A Spearow
>>
>>27698737
even as a kid? I used my first one on moltres then kept it on my 2nd save file until I found out you could dupe the 6th item in your inventory.
>>
File: 1466104868468.jpg (71KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466104868468.jpg
71KB, 640x960px
>>27697728
>oricorio (1)
>>
Mewtwo, because I had read it was impossible to catch without one.
>>
File: misc_015.png (2KB, 110x107px) Image search: [Google]
misc_015.png
2KB, 110x107px
>>27697751
>>
File: download (12).jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
6KB, 200x200px
Believe it or not, I actually used it on a pichu from the Tropy Garden back in Pearl. I didn't know much about what was to come later in the game with all those legends, and the fucker was hard to catch so I caved.
>>
>>27697728
Suicune
>>
>>27697751
>I couldn't beat brock with bulbasaur
Sneaky, but good.
>>
I've never used it except on Mewtwo
>>
Ho-Oh in Silver.
>>
>>27697728

Zapdos
>>
A level 44 Sandslash, it was the highest level Pokemon I ever saw in the wild so I thought it was special or something
>>
Snorlax.

Got Mewtwo with an Ultra Ball
>>
Latios in Ruby, I think.

>>27699274
Funny seeing you here dude
>>
saved it and then used it on mewtwo after i used the missngo glitch to give myself max amount of masterballs.

i also gave myself maximum rare candies and TMs that i still had that i thought were cool.

and then later on, i got a mew with a gameshark and used cheats to give myself a blastoise with thunderbolt for some reason.
>>
Raikou in Gold
>>
I've never used one. I'm so autistic that I can't bring myself to use anything other than standard Pokeballs.
>>
>>27697728
zapdos, was convinced i'd never get lucky and catch it after about 10 times running out of pokeballs

i was like 8 so of course it was part of my team for the rest of the game
>>
>>27697728
Moltres in Yellow because I was dumb and little, and I had no clue what it was or why other Pokeballs weren't working
>>
My little brother used it on Moltres and saved. He wanted to do something good for me

I shouted at him because I heard that I need the masterball for mewtwo

Im so sorry little bro ;_;
>>
On Suicune in FRLG
>>
Either Zapdos or Lugia in Gale of Darkness.
>>
File: zapdos.jpg (29KB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
zapdos.jpg
29KB, 300x204px
Zapdos in Pokemon Blue.

A friend convinced me it would be a good idea. Zapdos was extremely helpful for obvious reasons, but man did I wish I had it for Mewtwo...
>>
On the Dark Lugia in GoD. That's my most notable one.
>>
Mewtwo in Red. My second was on Gangoru
>>
>>27697728
Shadow Salamence in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness

That's right niggers I said it.
>>
>>27700975
>Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
>Gale
>le

Get the fuck out.
>>
Articuno.
>>
>>27697728
Moltres
>>
MEWTWO
>>
Ho-Oh of course.
>>
>>27697728
Shiny Boldore
>>
an arbok :/
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.