[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Games were shown to have no more circle platforms >Water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

>Games were shown to have no more circle platforms
>Water battles now take place on shallow parts of the seas

Game Freak did nice on this one.
>>
File: Empoleon2.png (24KB, 164x170px) Image search: [Google]
Empoleon2.png
24KB, 164x170px
>>27697608
Oh shit, I never noticed.
>>
that's rugby monkey pokemon, right?
>>
Not sure though. I can't judge it until I play the game
>>
>>27697642
no thats your mom
>>
>>27697648
Where else would the trainer stand? The image is pretty clear here.
>>
>>27697608
That's very nice. Now we just need them to add weird side puddles in most areas so they can have water pokemon submerge themselves instead of floating.
>>
>>27697608
Watch it get ruined when you are surfing in the middle of the ocean, some swimmer fights you and when you beat him he comments:

"I lost because I was focused on keeping myself afloat"
>>
>>27697608
I was wondering how they would do this when encountering wild Pokemon while riding on water. I thought they would just flat out remove the trainer(s) while in a water battle.

I was so, so wrong. Thank you Game Freak. These games will be fucking great
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
every image is so dense

nah but for real i like the little attention to detail, its the small things really, nice one GF
>>
And there were fags who thought the battle circles were necessary. Good riddance.

These games really do make gen 6 look like a prototype 3d Pokemon.
>>
>>27697810
>These games really do make gen 6 look like a prototype 3d Pokemon.
true, but will they fix all the fucked up pokemon models?
>>
Solution for water battles

they'll show the trainer riding sharpedo during battles in open water, since that seems to have replaced surf. as for the pokemon themselves, i really see no way to fix it
>>
>>27697848
The models themselves were fine. The texturing, colors, and animation were the issues. And the first two seem to be getting addressed at least a little bit.
>>
>>27697885
the colors and mainly the animations is what i was referring to. or all the bad poses rather
>>
Now they need to pull a fire emblem: if, and draw more from the surroundings when you go into battle, like actual placement of trees and what not.
>>
>>27697867
OP's image IS the solution for both trainer and pokemon, the trainer wouldn't be able to perform Z-Move poses on a Sharpedo. There's always little beach patches/rock platforms nearby while surfing so it makes sense for a battle to take place there.
>>
>>27697608
What about sky battles?
>>
>>27697975
a mistake that hopefully will be forgotten with the rest of gen 6
>>
File: 17322173675.png (90KB, 530x420px)
17322173675.png
90KB, 530x420px
>>27697608
>electric pokemon in a water field rich of salt minerals
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>27698006
This
>>
>>27697608
electivire is disgusting
>>
It would be cool if they could have their feet slightly underwater but I have no idea how hard that would be for them to add to the models or whatever
>>
>>27698100

they could raise the water level instead of remodelling idk
>>
>>27698006
I think he's talking about wild Pokemon encounters in the sky like in ORAS. Is your side going to stand on a high clifftop?
>>
>>27697736
LOL DUDE THAT WOULD TOTALLY RUUUUUUUUIN IT XDDDDD
>>
>>27697885
Don't ever expect the highschool dropouts on this board to know the difference, learned that a long time ago
>>
File: beachbattle.png (399KB, 790x417px)
beachbattle.png
399KB, 790x417px
Looks like fishing will have you fight the Pokemon on the beach.
>>
Well,that makes alot of sense,it was obvious too,I don't know why I didn't think of that.
>>
>>27698926
because you aren't as smart as you think you are
>>
>>27698970
rude
>>
>>27698873
I thought the sandcastle thing implied you would get actual encounters on the beach.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.