[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>PokemonGo had so much potential >Now it's just an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>PokemonGo had so much potential
>Now it's just an objectively shit game that only plebs will play now

Fuck everything.
>>
>>27694755
the update that reintroduced tracking was a step in the right direction
now they just need to add the good pokemon and we'll be set
>>
>>27694755
I shouldn't have to point out that they are 0.3 on the game. Not even 1.0.
>>
>>27694774
>>27694805
>I-It'll get better guys
No it won't, Niantic is a shit company.
>>
>>27694903
>Niantic is a shit company
Like game freak
>>
>>27694755
I wonder they are going to reset every account when they released the game completely
they should
>>
>>27694992
I would, its tecnically in beta.
>>
>>27694956
Kill yourself.
>>
>had potential
>requires you to leave the house
nah
>>
>>27694755
Nobody even plays it anymore.
>>
If they could've gone for the standard battle system instead of going full pander casuals and genwunners they could have a solid game that every pokemon fan could enjoy. The thing is that that group of people only cares about what is trendy and genwunners are old people that can't even walk 50m without get backache
>>
>>27694992
>restart a game that people PAID money to level up in
>>
>>27694774
>now they just need to add the good pokemon and we'll be set

I totally get the anti-genwunner sentiment but things are starting to loop around in the other direction and this is now starting to get more annoying desu
>>
>>27695642
but it was alpha mr redditor, now take your precious 20 box and gtfo
>>
>>27695642
DURRR WHAT IS CACHED/SAVED PLAYER INFORMATION DURRR
>>
I think it'll get a small resurgence in a couple weeks as college/university kids come back to campus and realize there's a shit ton of stops and Pokémon spawns at their campuses.
>>
>people still think beta means something and isnt just a marketing cover for inept coding.
>2016
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.