[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alolan Porygon Z will be patched version. i don't care about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1468455219928.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1468455219928.gif
3MB, 320x240px
Alolan Porygon Z will be patched version.
i don't care about surfing Raichu's all i want is for someone to fix this poor bastard
>>
Porygon has been fortunate enough to get two evolutions throughout the series, everything that's gotten an alola form has been pretty much neglected so far.
>>
>>27694078
>>27693905
Pikachu is the reason why this Pokémon has been unnoticed. I like to imagine a universe where Pikachu got the blame for the seizures.
A man can dream.
>>
File: Porygon Z.1.png (11KB, 644x706px) Image search: [Google]
Porygon Z.1.png
11KB, 644x706px
>>27693905

Careful what you wish for Anon
>>
File: 1468648133227.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1468648133227.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
>>27694332
PERFECT!!!
>>
File: download (11).jpg (6KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
6KB, 230x219px
But any porygon besides porygon 2 is useless though.
>>
>>27693905
Digital Style
>>
I've been wanting a Porygon 3 as a fixed/ official upgrade. It's stupid and I love it, sounds a lot like Z. Not really sure what it could be except have enough polygons to look somewhat alive and real.
>>
>>27693905
huh? whats' wrong with porygon z?
>>
>>27696089
There's not anything actualoy wrong with it, but in game the Dubious Disc is said to be pirated and Porygon Z is apparently glitchy.
>>
>>27696137
which is cute and perfect for the porygon theme
>>
>>27694810
>Giving it an evolution just made it stronger
>>
>>27696170
Well if a pirate can apparently manage that, then it leaves you to wonder what exactly an official upgrade would be like. Not in just appearance but stats.
>>
>>27696264
I guess but I think the point conceptually was that Porygon2 was the official upgrade. And porygon z is the unofficial mod after that. There is no need for further upgrades or mods
>>
Nah.
Mega-Porygon is Missingno.
>>
>>27694185
That's why it got an evo [/spoiler]that spasms involuntarily[/spoiler] in gen4, right?
>>
>>27696321
I suppose that's about right too. Porygon-Z only has 20 higher BST. Most of its strength comes from moving a lot to SpA, so it must have hit close to its limit anyway. All 3 could really do is maybe have higher stats but with more balancing them out.
>>
>post-genwun
>getting an Alolan Form
tapu keko
Alolan Porygon will be a buggy Porygon that can't evolve and will be an homage to glitchmons like Missingno.
>>
>>27696410
Probably.
>>
>>27696470
Alolan Porygon will be Dark/Electric Malware Pokemon
>>
>Porygon 3.0
>Conversion 3, makes enemies weak to the type of the next attack you use for the rest of the battle, makes you immune to the type of the next move they use for the rest of the battle
>can only use once per mon
>but can still stack immunities
Pls game freak. I've wanted this since porygon 2
>also
>Appearance is a minimalist swan or goose
Also acceptable
>Some kind of tie in deal with Deoxys
>>
>>27693905
just flip the head upside down and youve fixed it
>>
>tfw you realize every time you evolve a Porygon2 that you are hurting it and causing it a permanent life of instability and pain
>tfw it's traded back to you it may not even remember who you are
>>
Patchfags need to die. Porygon-Z is perfect.
>>
>>27698693
then don't patch yours.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.