[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The problem with this board is that everyone treats their own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: dejrhgdkfjhg.png (114KB, 501x794px) Image search: [Google]
dejrhgdkfjhg.png
114KB, 501x794px
The problem with this board is that everyone treats their own opinion as fact.

>My opinion is that this design is shitty therefore it IS shitty
>Anyone who disagrees with me is retarded
>I'm absolutely never wrong ever ever
>>
>>27692630
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>27692630
Yeah but there are undeniable truths, such as that Emboar is the worst starter.
>>
File: 1469644028477.jpg (6KB, 240x255px) Image search: [Google]
1469644028477.jpg
6KB, 240x255px
>My opinion is that this design is great therefore it IS great
>Anyone who disagrees with me is retarded
>I'm absolutely never wrong ever ever
>>
>>27692714
You just keep proving OP right. Tons of people on this board like Emboar, and tons dislike it. It's subjective, man.
>>
>>27692749
I'm not saying that you shithead, I'm defending the idea that anything design based is GOING to be subjective but practically everyone on this board acts as if it's objective.
>>
>>27692749
Where in OPs post does it say that's good either?
>>
Are you one of those faggots who needs people to litter their post with "IMO" for your retarded brain to be able to tell it's an opinion?

And it's funny how people always make these complaints against people who don't like the designs when it should apply just as equally to people who do like the designs.
>>
>>27692809
No, silly anon. The only "tons" you see are replies. One person can post multiple times -- how vocal a minority is can easily resemble a majority. We put it to a vote several times and Emboar came dead last each time.
>>
>>27692630
>>>/r/pokemon
>>
>>27692916
It was just an example. Read the rest of the god damned thread before you post.
>>
>>27692630
>The problem with this board is that everyone treats their own opinion as fact.

That's just your opinion bro
>>
>>27692630
The problem with this board os that it got flooded with underage brats who bring youtube drama about literal who tier people and other cancerous shit.
>>
>>27692916
Not who you're talking too, but..

The fact that you're that ensensed about the concept only proves OPs point. You just called him retarded.. Because of your own implication.. I can't think of a better metaphor to prove OPs point
>>
>>27692998
... Well said..
>>
>>27692714
But that's not Chesnaught you fucking retard.
>>
>>27692630
Fuck off back to whatever site you came from.
>>
>>27693063
If you're acting like a weak-hearted faggot then you better expect to be called out on it.
>>
>>27692630
My problems are
>Furries
>Pokefuckers
>The same 5 threads all day long
>People who like the chinese leaks
>People who think the chinese leaks are real
>The retards who shit on superior gen 1 pokemon designs
>>
File: 1427172919161.png (377KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1427172919161.png
377KB, 640x480px
>>27693170
Oh shit I'm back here fuck what happened
>>
>>27692630
My opinion is a fact you fucking retard

Ask me anything /vp/
>>
>>27693207
>the chinese leaks ARE real
>I'm a genwunner in denial that thinks because I don't like something it must be fake despite all evidence that I'm wrong
>>
>>27693182
>wanting to have honest, thought out discussions about a topic not based souly on opinion = weak hearted faggotry

Nevermind kid. Come back once you make it through puberty
>>
>>27693110
Emboar is far worse. If you ever put 'no-neck'ness over Chesnaught, who's at least redeemed by its Shiny, you're deliberately looking an excuse to say your sloppily designed pig isn't the ugliest thing to look at.
>>
>>27693287
Shitnaught's shiny is pure shit too, don't kid yourself. Emboar is shit, but still better than the objectively shittiest starter.
>>
>>27693386
If you think Chesnaught's Shiny is shit, your taste is automatically dogshit. Especially if you place Emboar above it. Emboar is the lowest of the low.
>>
>>27693287
>dissing on Emboar
>not mentioning its glorious shiny
>>
>>27693497
Emboar's problem is its head. Chesnaught's problem is its palette. One is redeemable.
>>
That's your opinion, and it seems to me like you're parading it around as fact.
>>
>>27693276
If you make quality posts then you will at least get some quality replies and anything else you can ignore.
If you make whiny meta threads the. You will be called a faggot.
Simple as that.
>>
>>27693590
These are observable facts, not opinions. What IS an opinion is whether or not this is what's wrong with this board. What is not an opinion is that the majority of people on this board are confrontation as hell and frequently go out of their way to be an asshole.
>>
>>27693661
>my opinion is fact
>>
>>27693690
Fact: you're retarded
>>
>>27692630
>my first week in /vp/
>>
File: MYOPINION.png (139KB, 371x328px) Image search: [Google]
MYOPINION.png
139KB, 371x328px
>>27692630
That's the problem with the internet and people in general. No one likes to be wrong, everyone likes to feel validated.
>>
>>27693661
Us being assholes is an opinion.
>>
>>27693641
If you've been on /vp/ for more than 2 days you've seen quality(also opinion) threads buried under leaks, pgg, who's on this or that's fictional character team that are full of nothing but shitposting. People posting differing opinions full of Nothing but vitriol. OP points this out and he's whining?

Your nuthin but bait or just a contrarian fool at this point
>>
>>27693741
I do suppose that's the most level way to look at it. Everyone always acts like their opinion is an indicator of their intelligence and get defensive.
>>
>>27693813
Naaaaaah pretty sure it's proven fact at this point
>>
>>27692630
OP you're right but because of that fact you know no one is going to care. I mean look at this thread, starting a pointless argument about basically nothing within the second post. Animosity is what fuels these people and they will never pass up the chance to call someone they disagree with a huge piece of garbage.
>>
>>27693817
You're defending meta shit threads.
You don't have any ground to stand on.
>>
>>27693446
So if someone were to paint a literal shit with a good palette, it wouldn't be shit? Retard.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.