[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>while the dust is still in the air is there a better time,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (31KB, 595x211px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31KB, 595x211px
>while the dust is still in the air
is there a better time, for this smug know it all, to get anymore btfothan right now? also
>STILL using the leaked images and not giving credit where credit is due
i never thought you would ever sink this low you fucking kockroach.
>>
>>27691828
Fuck off, Pomf, nobody wants him to tell all his 12 year old twitter followers to come to /vp/ for ebin leaks
>>
Holy shit you kids really have it out for this guy from some reason, brings a whole new meaning to "muh sekret klub"
>>
>>27691828
>you fucking kockroach
BTFOfag tears are sooo delicious.
How does it feel that people can take """your""" leaks and post them wherever they want without credit?
He doesn't have to acknowledge your pathetic ass on his site, wallow in your own filthy shitposts.
>>
Do you want more 12 year olds on /vp/ that badly?
>>
serebii keeps getting btfo this time around.

>NEXT GAME WILL BE Z VERSION FOR SURE GUYS
>LEAKS FROM 4CHAN ARE ALWAYS FAKE GU-except the two occasions I have to repost leaks from 4chan woops
>THOSE STARTER LEAKS? OF COURSE THEY'RE FAK- oh wait they're real but I can't post because muh C&D ;_;

But I don't even dislike Serebii so much as all his dick sucking fans who act like he's an official source.
>>
>>27691903
You're kidding right?
This board is always sucking his dick.
It's nice to see not everyone does here.
>>
>>27691828
There is nothing about that tweet that is untrue.
>>
>>27691828
>giving credit to a site
>giving credit to specific board for leaks

Have you no fucking successes in life that you actually need this board to have credit for what an individual leaker did?
>>
>>27691948
Are you daft? Almost any thread made about him is about how much the OP hates him.
>>
>>27692015
Only recently.
>>
>>27691948
You guys are retarded. When people get home from work,college, whatever have you, it's much better to go to a site that keeps all the info together than come on 4chan and look for all the split threads to get on board with the news.
And no, he isn't an oficial source, but he is always fast to post the news. When the leak started happening here today, he (or someone that warned him) was already preparing the post.
>>
>Serebii goes out of his way to divert peasants who'd shit up the board away from /vp/
>You get mad at him

Die traitor.
You and everyone else who can't even use basic grammar.
>>
>Caring this much
Weapons grade autism

And he's right, we literally had two fake leaks yesterday and another today, we're like 5 for 500
>>
>>27691828

To be slightly fair, he did mention that he didn't state the specific site to deter kids from coming here.
>>
>>27692094
And he's fucking based for that.

Eat a dick, OP
>>
>>27692043
This has nothing to do with my post.
Don't reply to me.
>>
>>27692094
Well, it's not like he was thinking of us when he did that.

He doesn't want kids here so we don't ruin them.
>>
>>27691828

He speaks the truth.
>>
File: john-locke-facts.jpg (70KB, 642x397px) Image search: [Google]
john-locke-facts.jpg
70KB, 642x397px
>>27692166
Don't tell me what I can't do!
>>
>>27691828
He's still right in that like
99% percent of the "leaks" here are bogus as shit
Like >>27686886 and >>27679728 just this fucking afternoon.
He also advocates keeping underage of 4chan which I approve of.
>>
>>27691828
>waaaaaah muh sekwet cwub isn't getting cwedit!!!

Good. This board is complete garbage so it doesn't deserve even a smidgen of credit for shit.
>>
>>27691828
>trying to keep normies away
>you faggots still complain
You underage fucks are never satisfied are you?
>>
>>27692266
and yet here (you) are
>>
>>27692229
I have seen a billion "GUIS ME ARE GAMEFREAK. ASK ANITHING" threads since Sun and Moon were announced.

And people believe them every single fucking time. An anonymous website is not the best place to be informed, who fucking knew?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.