[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey anon. Are you playing that Pokemon Go game? I know you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (152KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152KB, 500x400px
>Hey anon. Are you playing that Pokemon Go game? I know you like Pokemon and all. I bet you really love it.

Every. Singal. Relative.
>>
>>27691376
>singal
underage detected
>>
I'm not the biggest fan of it either. It's just a really dumbed-down Pokemon game.

I walk around and throw balls. Wew?
>>
>You're a grown ass man, why are you playing that shit?

Every. Singal. Relative.
>>
>>27691376
>Singal
Hey just like your love life.
>>
>people are trying to make conversation and relate to my interests how fucking dare they

Summer is in the air.
>>
>>27691376
They're just trying to be friendly.
They know you like pokemon and they know there's a popular pokemon game out. Put 2 and 2 together, anon.
>>
My mom made an account and used the trainer name I've been using since gen 1 to name her trainer. She was really happy to tell me that.

All thanks to my brother.
>>
>>27691943
xD
>>
>Hey anon. Are you playing that Pokemon Go game? I know you like Pokemon and all. I bet you really love it.
>Yea I do it's pretty nice
How about you not be a fucking autist for once.

I'm /literally/ autistic and manage to have better social skills than you.
>>
>>27692016
Please be b8. Please be b8. PLEASE BE B8.
>>
>>27692016
Such b8
>>
People like OP would have been that weird freak kid back in 98-99 that loved pokemon but was too big of an autist to hang out with everyone else who loves the shit out of it. People like this miss out on that mind-blowing hivemind love of Pokemon and the magic of it all escapes them forever.

faggots.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.