[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone here has Gamefreak ties. I've seen them post and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1465974271053.jpg (155KB, 620x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1465974271053.jpg
155KB, 620x1134px
Someone here has Gamefreak ties. I've seen them post and I'm 99% sure they're the ones who posted that Raichu leak. (And no, it's not me.) Let me explain:

The direct translation we got for the evil team's name was "Team Gyro" from Corocoro. But there was one guy who called it "Team Skull." Long before we ever got the localization. And now this.

Who are you, Mr. Actual Gamefreak Employee? Why haven't you given us leaks before?
>>
File: 1466041219602.png (236KB, 336x418px) Image search: [Google]
1466041219602.png
236KB, 336x418px
>>27691059
>Who are you, Mr. Actual Gamefreak Employee?
>>
>>27691059

More likely a TPCI employee.
>>
Haha I don't know
>>
File: 1470317086566.gif (141KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470317086566.gif
141KB, 300x300px
>john gamefreak posts among us
>>
>>27691106
John?
>>
File: A very good picture of me.png (201KB, 269x395px) Image search: [Google]
A very good picture of me.png
201KB, 269x395px
I'm sure the person just doesn't want to spoil everything long before the release.
>>
>game freak employee
>translated name
>>
Nigger they have Skull shaped pendants that contain an S it wasn't that hard to guess.
>>
>>27691059

Just gonna go ahead and clear this up since the leaker has caused quite a ruckus and being a poster here is starting to get rough.

The full video exists on the YouTube channel right now. It is currently hidden/unlisted and can only be viewed from the account users itself or via link if shared. It gets uploaded in advance and viewed to make sure no mistakes have been missed and nothing was messed up during the uploading process such as glitch alterin garage the video quality. It is done to make sure the delivered info is watched when released to the public without risking having to take it down upon release if a problem is encountered in the video. The leaker either got here and they ripped the video and cut it to the webm that was posted earlier or took one of the multiple video files from the computers that was used to edit together the full video. More likely the latter. The leaker will be dealt with soon enough. Yes though these video and screenshots of said video are real. This info will officially be revealed soon.
>>
>>27691059
John Gamefreak here. Next Aloha form will be Vileplume. Screencap this post for future generations
>>
>>27691059
Serebii actually had it translated to team skull almost immediately last night though.

But op you have a good point. The truth is there is one among us that indeed is a legitimate leaker. He's been here for a while since early June. Probably leaked on the russian site first but when it came here and he/she saw it got more attention here, he probably just cut straight to the mustard and unsheathed his kitana blade here.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.