[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All these new alolan forms >no Mega Evolutions yet WHERE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

>All these new alolan forms
>no Mega Evolutions yet

WHERE ARE MY MEGA EVOLUTIONS /vp/?
>>
>Mega Evolutions were a mistake
Bill Gates, C.E.O of Sony.
>>
>>27685872
The retarded Gen 6 gimmick will hopefully be retconned. I can't wait. Fuck megas. They're not the worst thing to ever happen but they're god awful.
>>
keep the worst gimmick ever made in the worst gen ever made, OP.
>>
>>27685872
Literally never. They're holding them up cause it will most likely be post-game material. Z-moves are the new big thing.
>>
>>27685872
They're up your mom's ass.

No for real though mega evos are the worst and you should feel bad for liking them :d xD
>>
>>27685872
Mega Evos were a lame idea in the first place.

The Alolan forms are a better way of updating an old design.
>>
>>27686489
>:d xD
you really need to go back
>>
hopefully in the trash where they belong
>>
Megas should be postgame only to keep shitters from complaining about MUH DIFFICULTY during the main game
>>
>>27685872
God, I hope megas are gone. A lot of them were busted.
>>
I remember thinking "is Pokemon dying?" when megas were first revealed 3 years ago.

Praise SM.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 800x449px
I liked Megas well at least made the bad Pokemon good but giving Megas to legendarys and pseudo legendarys is retarded they made beedrill and Lopunny actually viable, but yeah I can understand how it can seen as trivial
>>
in the trash where they belong
>>
>>27686948
Instead of giving them Megas give them actual good evolutions.
>>
>>27685872
they won't be new megas in sun and moon, they'll save them for the next remake
>>
>>27685872
Megas were a fucking mistake. They can't undo them but they can make them as sparse as can be from now on.
>>
>>27687026
I don't understand why they make bad Pokemon like stat wise like my favorite pkmn are crawdaunt, Weavile, Honchkrow, Scrafty and crawdaunt is slow and can't take a hit the others are great, then Lopunny and Electivire, Lopunny got a mega that made it better but Electivire is just garbage, like he's done and I don't know what game freaks or whoevers policy on changing stats of pkmn that has 3 evolutions but it's sad when one of your favorite mons gets shafted
>>
>>27686014
>i got my whole team of legendary asses kicked by 1 mega
>im a shit player
>>
>>27686489
Kill yourself
>>
>>27685872
>liking mega evolutions

Literally end your life

Also, the majorty of alolan formes are garbage as well
>>
>>27689342
That guy didn't say anything about competitive play, you fucking retard.
>>
>>27689395
>the majorty of alolan formes are garbage

Except Marowak
>>
Game Freak got rid of them and saved the franchise in doing so.
>>
>>27687026
No because then the pokemon is permanently ruined.

I liked electabuzz before gen 4 ruined it with electravire, I wish that waited and gave it a mega.
>>
>>27689566
That is correct
Sandshrew is ok too
>>
I liked the idea of megas but they were poorly done and are a broken mechanic and needed to go.
>Every team had to use a mega or be at a disadvantage
>most megas were given to Pokemon that were already strong without them
>a lot of them were banned for being too strong
>retarded high power creep
Good riddance. 6th gen meta was cancer
>>
>>27685872

Mega Evolutions are shit. I hope they're gone for good.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.