[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Updated the leak cheat sheet. Anything else I should be adding?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: update 2.jpg (2MB, 1800x4100px) Image search: [Google]
update 2.jpg
2MB, 1800x4100px
Updated the leak cheat sheet.

Anything else I should be adding? Can we all agree that we should just drop leak 3 already?
>>
>>27684455
Chinese leak, best leak
>>
For leak 4, Furfrou's form being linked to amie isn't confirmed, but grooming is now apart of amie
>>
>>27684455
Yeah we can definitely drop leak 3 at this point I don't even know why it was there in the first place
>>
>>27684455
what about the riddler leak?
>>
>>27685053
Because denialfags would not stop clutching to it

By having on there we have an easy way to shut them up
>>
>>27685103
Considered adding it but it has only one piece of information that hasn't been confirmed yet (the Aristotle thing), so it feels pointless.

This one (>>27677555) feels more interesting, but I haven't looked into it too much and it would require it getting at least a few things right after it was posted before I'll put it on there.
>>
>>27685053
>>27685203
I give it some credibility because it was posted before Leak 4 and they both mention the type changing cat.
>>
>>27684455
Where do they say anything about riding Pokemon on number 2?
>>
>>27685738
Three lines above the underlined text. It wasn't translated but it's there.
>>
>>27685548
Normal/ghost cat. One weakness, three immunities. I want it.
>>
>>27684455
Can you make a clearer version of leak #2? Like a plain list of what they actually leaked instead of the chat. I'm sure there was a Smogon thread with that.
>>
>>27684455
2nd leak mushroom is real >>27682228
needs an update
>>
>>27688750
read the fucking thread you are replying to before posting, retard
>>
>>27684455
you should add that ninetales fairy+fire was probably a typo
>>
Chinese leak is 100% real

>mfw we've known basically everything a good half a year before the game's release date.

I'm really disappointed with no multiple starter evoluations but whatever.

Has a leak this bad ever happened before with Pokemon?
>>
Does anybody have the picture from the new manga with the crystal in Rockruff's neck?
>>
>>27685334
It was posted before Mudbray and the sand castles were revealed. Also potentially Pyukumuku if that is indeed what the riddler leak is referring to by the rock/paper/scissor+organs thing.
>>
>>27691168
Multiple evolutions for a stater would be a marketing nightmare.

Also it'd set a precedent all previous starters would have to catch up to. We already have Charizard X and Y, do we really need 3 more charizards?
>>
>>27684455
"New" leaks

>>27677532
>>27677538
>>27677555
>>
>>27691168
Gen 5's entire dex was leaked, but not this early. Gen 6 had the late game spoiled heavily, but made no mention of Megas so I guess split evos could still be a thing?
>>
>""""""leaks""""""

Can't you faggots just wait for the games and stop parroting this retarded shit?
>>
>>27691534
Don't you know how to hide threads?
>>
>>27691534
>can't you faggots just forego the most exhilarating part of Pokemon?
>>
>>27684455
Remove the third leak, add the hint thing and the Reddit leak.
>>
>>27691228
bumping for this
>>
File: fuckin poorfags.png (327KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin poorfags.png
327KB, 500x381px
>>27691370

>do we really need 3 more charizards?

Yes. Prepare your anus for Alolan Charizard Moon and Alolan Charizard Sun. Oh, and of course, Mega Alolan Charizard Moon and Mega Alolan Charizard Sun.
>>
>>27691833
This isn't egg hatching
>>
File: 1470878206961.png (55KB, 1263x888px) Image search: [Google]
1470878206961.png
55KB, 1263x888px
>>27684455
>>
File: AAAAHHHH.jpg (18KB, 380x247px)
AAAAHHHH.jpg
18KB, 380x247px
>still no leaks on if Alola Forms are doomed to be genwunner pandering
>>
>>27684455
Also I don't think you should remove leak 3, at worse give it a section for leaks that may have fake stuff mixed.

I have the same opinion of reddit leaker. I feel like those reddit leaks have contradictions with leaks 2 and 4.
>>
>>27694524
Every single one so far has been a gen 1 Pokemon.

Face it. Alolan forms will be gen 1 only. Even megas initially showed multiple generations right off the bat.
>>
Get rid of 3 & possibly 4
>>
>>27694733
Leak 3 has nothing going fot it though.
>>
The only reason leak 3 is even there is because it seemingly shares some info with leak 4, which looks more reliable (yet leak 3 was posted earlier). But the fact that it mentions "3rd gym" when the lack of gyms is such a big point makes the entire thing suspicious

leak 1 is pretty much confirmed, leak 2 is pretty much confirmed, I'm willing to believe leak 4 if more info comes out that is accurate to it
>>
>>27694802
If they really are I'm never forgiving GF for this. Regional forms were my favorite concept and for genwunners to take it away leaves me constantly mad.

>>27694942
>predicting Alola forms
>having qualities shared with a more credible leak that came after

I agree it's nowhere near as reliable as the rest, but it's at least partially true.
>>
>>27684455

What bothers me about Leak 4 is that things that aren't part of it doesn't debunk

We had a ton of Alola mom

And none of them are what it describes
>>
>>27684455

Fire/Fairy Ninetales shouldn't really be considered "wrong".

The XY leaker told us that Chespin's final evo was Grass/Dark and Froakie's was Water/Fighting, and that Meowstic evolved into Espurr. Everything else was correct though.

It got Alolan Ninetales being part Fairy right though, so that should be considered.
>>
>>27695038
We dont knowvthat it was the same person who posted the list of types, though
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1242x2208px)
image.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>>27694942
Well, It did mention the two-stage cat with the breeding mechanic before leak 4 did, and leak 4 has sone things giving it credit.

Either leak 4 just mixed that in for shits and giggles or there might be some credit to 3 after all.
>>
The only thing #3 really has wrong is the gyms and that was in a second post, so it could have been someone different. Although it doesn't look like Alolan Pidove is something that's going to happen because it's only been Kanto Pokemon.

>>27695038
>>27695122
It's probably not the same leaker with those types, because I doubt they'll also make Rattata Dark when they did it to Meowth. And Abra seems kind of sketchy (even though it would be awesome) since they'd have to acknowledge Megas in some capacity and that's just more work.
>>
The terminology for Kahuna and Team Captains in the Chinese leak is on-point too
>>
>>27692753
Actually anon it will be

Charizard
Mega Charizard X
Mega Charizard Y
Mega Charizard Z
Alolan Charizard Sun
Mega Alolan Charizard Sun X
Mega Alolan Charizard Sun Y
Mega Alolan Charizard Sun Z
Alolan Charizard Moon
Mega Alolan Charizard Moon X
Mega Alolan Charizard Moon Y
Mega Alolan Charizard Moon Z
>>
Where is the no gym thing from and Aloha forms are confirmed
>>
>>27684455
My boy Blue! The moment when he gets even more appearances than Red.
>>
>>27695105
>based on the most famous yokai
>not being retyped as Fairy
Literally every Mega Ninetales on the internet is Fire/Fairy. It's not exactly mind-blowing that a fake leak would include that typing.
>>
You should add the riddler
>>
Does anyone have the Pokedex leak from a few days ago?
>>
>>27697127
its fake
>>
>>27696740
I would unironically be okay with this.
>>
>>27684455
>There are no Gyms
Source? There are the trials, sure, but to my knowledge, they never said anything about not having gyms.
>>
>>27699483
They reference becoming the champion only in context of the trials and they haven't shown off a single thing even resembling a gym. It's obvious they're not in.
>>
>>27699517
>obvious
It's a definite possibility, but not confirmed.
>>
>>27699571
It doesn't need to be confirmed. Unless you literally want the website to say "there are no gyms." Which it won't.
>>
Leak 4 looks legit, I think the nineties thong could have been an honest mistake. It's got other stuff right with solid accuracy. I really want that multitype cat too.
>>
>>27699589
>Removing a MAJOR game mechanic that has been in every single mainline game
>In the 20th anniversary
>without saying ANYTHING about it
I'm not saying it's impossible for gyms to be removed, but they would definitely say something about it.
>>
>>27699718
Gamefreak never says ANYTHING about removing features. Never, ever have they ever made even the slightest mentioning of removing something. They remove features constantly, but never say a word.
>>
>>27699718
Gyms aren't a game mechanic. They're just a way of progressing through the story. It being the 20th anniversary is all the more reason to change things up instead of sticking to the same old shite people are tired of. People liked Colosseum and GoD just fine without gyms; it's not something that's essential to a good Pokemon game.
>>
>>27699676
>nineties thong
lmfbo
>>
>>27699784
I'm literally shitposting from my phone, fucking autocorrect.
>>
>>27699754
>>27699736
>sticking to the same old shite people are tired of.
Do you even know Game Freak? Sticking to shit in the past and making every game the same is their passion. It just seems odd that they'd remove a staple of the games. It'd be like if they removed bikes, or day cares, or the Elite 4. Are these things possible? Sure. Are they likely? Given Game Freak's history, no.
>>
Didn't one of the leaks say the mushroom was poison fairy or was that something else?
>>
>>27699815
I figured.
>>
>>27699833
Were you one of those people who thought GF would never remove 4 direction movement or go to 3D because apparently those were things "essential to the series?"

People like you seem to pop up every single time they try something new.
>>
>>27684455
Leak 3 predates every leak except the starter evo's leave it there. It presented itself before the chinese leak. And although the chinese leak has been proven true and can't be contested there is still no proof of it happening 2 weeks earlier. Leak 3 was the very first mention of the cat and new forms of pokemon. And yes if you read it carefully he was telling us about alolan forms. Op's just butthurt cuz denialfags arent as butthurt as he wants them to be because there might be more evo's. A pokemon with longer thicker legs and a color change is a major change in appearance despite op not wanting to acnowlege it.
>>
>>27699936
Those aren't "removing" features, that's adding 360 directional movement and adding another dimension to the graphics. There's a massive difference between that and removing something that adds to the gameplay.
>>
>>27699972
Just like how trials aren't "removing gyms," just adding more different content to battle and progress through the story instead of entering a building and fighting some trainers.
>>
File: 1470512043277.jpg (40KB, 739x739px)
1470512043277.jpg
40KB, 739x739px
>>27684455
I just hope the one that mentions another set of evolutions for the starters is true, That Fire/Fighting Litten evoluton makes me want to bomb Gamefreak.
>>
>>27700053

More likely to be fire/dark given the accidentally leaked typing, but yeah.
>>
>>27691168
It's still possible
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.