[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post in Bulbapaedo forums >Insider is always refreshing threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: leak.jpg (22KB, 460x360px) Image search: [Google]
leak.jpg
22KB, 460x360px
Post in Bulbapaedo forums

>Insider is always refreshing threads called "pokemon hint thread" in a chinese forum, which is the same forum where THE famous "chinese leak" appeared.
>The insider is not the same guy of "chinese leak".

>Leaking information directly is risky, if this guy is a member of any GF-related team.
>So the insider released information in the form of riddles.
>I will call the insider "Riddler" below.

>Some proofs of Riddler:

>Posted subspecies fanart and hinted it as one of largest topic of this gen --- Alolan forme confirmed
>Posted a Litleo and a Zubat together as the hint of new pokemon in April 20th --- mascot Solgaleo and Lunala confirmed
>Posted a picture of a Pikachu inside tablecloth in March --- Mimikyu confirmed
>Said owl, cat and sea lion as starters in April 20th --- confirmed
>Posted a cloth on which skeleton is printed and said "related to villain team" --- Tean Skull confirmed
>Posted a pic, which is merged from two pics of a shovel and sand --- Sandcastle pokemon confirmed

>Something to be confirmed soon:

>Posted a pic of statue of Aristotle --------- maybe a pokemon related to statue or the theories of Aristotle?
>Posted a pic, which is merged from two pics of rock-paper-scissors game and bloody organs ---- not sure what will this pokemon be

Sea cucumbermon fits the last riddle.
>>
Got a link?
>>
>>27674752
Link to the "pokemon hint thread" or a screenshot if that's somehow not possible, or it's bullshit.
>>
http://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/rumours-fakes-leaks-discussion-thread.214874/page-90#post-5938892
>>
>>27674752
So if that riddle is Namakobushi, then that riddle is suggesting that Namakobushi's fist will come out as "rock, paper, scissors"? Would that mean there'd be more than one variant of it, then?
>>
>>27674752
>rock, paper, scizors

Wasn't there a certain paragraph in that extra set of info that claims to have connection with the original Chinese leak that there will be a set of pokemon based on the "rock, paper, scizors" game ?
>>
>>27675146
Consider Pokemon itself is so rooted in rps I'm surprised they haven't done this already.
>>
>>27674752
>pokemon related to statue or the theories of Aristotle
Platofags BTFO
>>
wew. based chinks ruining all the fun
I can't believe GF was dumb enough to outsource the Chinese translation
>>
>>27674752
And WHAT IS THIS?

First the mysterious Chinese mini trailer, and then this. What is going on?
>>
File: leaks.jpg (2MB, 1800x4000px) Image search: [Google]
leaks.jpg
2MB, 1800x4000px
Where's the guy who made pic related? It should be updated with these leaks.
>>
>>27675415
Chinks don't give a fuck. KoF roster got leaked months in advance.
>>
>>27675415
this happens to any game developer who is retarded enough to trust chinks with confidential material
>>
>Posted a pic of statue of Aristotle --------- maybe a pokemon related to statue or the theories of Aristotle?
>Posted a pic, which is merged from two pics of rock-paper-scissors game and bloody organs ---- not sure what will this pokemon be

Wow, something to see, then.
>>
>>27675415
What was the minitrailer? Did I miss something?
>>
“ This Pokémon is called Namakobushi and is said to be able to send its insides out from its mouth and use as a fist.”
From Serebii

What if this “fist” is actually rock from “Rock, paper, scissors”? It would be cool to have three forms of the Pokémon, each with his own move that you can only see if he uses it (like Minior and his colors).
>>
>>27675384
What if Aristomon evolves from Platomon
>>
>>27674752
Link?
>>
>>27675415
Chinese people have no sense of ethics or shame
>>
>Want to see the full images
>You need to login

Fuck that, someone post that shit here.I ain't making a account just to see some friggin' jpegs.
>>
>>27675630
Been asking this but nobody is posting anything, suspicious. Are they onto us? Lol.
>>
>>27675691
Chinks are a vile fucking people. If it were something they made you can bet they would never leak it. Gotta love that absurd in-group preference.
>>
>>27674752
I think the picture of Aristotle was for one of the trial captains, that white fat kid with the unibrow and pikachu attire
>>
>>27674804
serebii BTFO
>>
Why are u so mad do u want leaks or not jesus christ

>>27675750
>>27675691
>>27675572
>>27675397
>>
>>27675750
People renowned for knock offs, bootlegging, cheap labor, forgeries, and greed are leaking something?

Wow! What a surprise.
>>
>>27675931
They're just questioning Chinese, read MAINLAND Chinese's etiquette, not that they don't want leaks. That's me forming words for them though.
>>
>>27675971
You formed my words fine.
>>
>>27675971
Yeah, leaks aside, I was just complaining their behaviour only.
>>
>>27675971
Hey man, if the choice is no chinks or leaks, then I would have a very surprising release day.
>>
>>27676072
True dat. More content or so we say, if we avoided leaks and even official information.
>>
>>27675885
How? I don't see the relation
>>
>>27676124
It's your choice to ignore it dumbass. Other people want leaks, don't ruin it for others
>>
>>27676166
>can't see the relation between Sophocles and Aristotle

open a fucking history book please
>>
>>27676169
Fine, jerk.
>>
Two Pics of Rock Paper Scisccors kind of confirm the starter forms right?
>>
>>27676341
I forgot that was the name of the kid. But the only relation is that they're both Greek. Why didn't he post a picture of Sophocles then?
>>
>>27676452
That'll be too obvious, remember the rule of being discreet? Yeah, I think that leaker is going for that.
>>
>>27676465
More obvious than posting subspecies fan art for Alola forms?

I'm open for more stuff. Maybe Sophocles pokemon is related to it.
>>
>>27676452
Yeah that kids name is literally Sophocles
>>
There is a crater on the moon named after Aristotle
>>
>>27674752
So uhh... Cucumbermon either sends a fist, snippers or... Paper? Fuck, this is too vague. It has different forms then Im guessing?
>>
>>27676465
That's disappointing. I was expecting more of a psychic philosopher cat or something
>>
>>27677026
We already have espurr and meowstic for psychic cat you mong
>>
>>27674752
If rock paper scissors becomes a fighting style or battle mechanic, it might as well be Dinosaur King. Shittiest turn based rpg ever.
>>
>>27676783
Not in Chinese.
>>
>>27674752
Assuming there actually is alchemy involved (which is likely based on Solgaleo and all the AZOTH stuff from ORAS) maybe the Aristotle statue is supposed to represent a Philosopher's Stone?
>>
>>27676925
Maybe its type is hidden because Cucumbermon has three different forms based on the RPS theme?
>>
>>27675146
>Rock is Rock-type
>Paper is Grass-type
>Scissors is Flying-type?
>>
>>27677670
Tapu Koko isn't called Tapu Koko in Chinese either (Kapu Mingming) yet the riddler hinted at its English name.
>>
File: chinese hints.jpg (101KB, 922x635px) Image search: [Google]
chinese hints.jpg
101KB, 922x635px
>>27677958
Forgot pic, see number 16
>>
>>27674752
I bet the statue of Aristotle represents that the sun and moon orbit the pokemon earth, just like his teachings.
>>
>>27677942
I can see that and it does form a SE circle and does make more sense then Scizors being Steel (even do it should be obligatory since scizors are made from metal).

But what would the Scizors mon be based on ? Another stag beetle ?
>>
>>27677979
What's with the numbers?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.