[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please, rate my starters from my fangame Their names are Tinooki,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: starters.png (6KB, 291x98px) Image search: [Google]
starters.png
6KB, 291x98px
Please, rate my starters from my fangame

Their names are Tinooki, Calfite and Babyss
>>
>>27674662
Tinooki is cool. The other two are very bad and uninspired
>>
>>27674662
Babyss needs to be cuter, I don't see a child picking it unless it wants to have nightmares.
>>
I'd still play it.

Grass/ground
Fire
Water/Flying

?
>>
>>27674662
Awful. The first two have almost the same face and the third one looks like Zoidberg
>>
>>27674688
I disagree with the Water one being uninspired.

I think the Fire one is pretty simple and safe, but sometimes with a fan game, that's what you should be going for.
>>
Cthulhu mon best mon
>>
>>27674662
The first two look too similar. Babyss is just blue Cthulhu, but you knew that.
>>
Why would cthulhu be a starter with a raccoon and a goat
>>
>>27674662
Grass a shit
Fire a smug
Cthulu a cute
>>
Grass is cute. Fire is meh. Water needs to be cuter since it is a base starter. It can be menacing as it evolves
>>
Tinooki and calfite are great. Don't like babyss. What game?
>>
File: Mushy.gif (112KB, 400x228px) Image search: [Google]
Mushy.gif
112KB, 400x228px
>>27674662
Reduce water starter to just the head
>>
OP here. Yes, Babyss looks ugly, but I wanted to play the "weird-looking starter nobody picks who evolves in something badass" like Treecko or Froakie
>>
>>27674662
Can you tell us their types?
>>
>>27674858
Their final evos will be Grass/Psychic fast special sweeper, Fire/Steel bulky physical sweeper and Water/Dark balanced mon with great movepool.
>>
They lack personality. :/
>>
>>27674929
So do you. Whats your point?
>>
>>27674662
Tinooki and Babyss are cute.
Calfite kinda bores me. It's supposed to be a cow, right? Maybe make the face more cow-like and the ears lower or smaller? It looks like a less-cute Miltank imo.
>>
>>27674733

You can't just get a Lv. 100 tentacle mass straight outta the gate, you gotta start with Shantak first, m8.
>>
You should either change the color of the grass starter or fire. They're both brown and mammalian so they take away from each other. I think if you just made the fire starter yellow/orange it'd be an okay line up.
>>
>>27675070
But I mean... it's kind of a huge deal. Wouldn't it be some kind of animal that evolves INTO cthulhu?
>>
First two are adorable. Third one stticks out in a bad way
>>
>>27674662
>lel it's chtulhu pokeyman im so clever

How to instantly recognize a shitty fakemon designer.
>>
you made me wanna fuse some sprites into starters fug
>>
>>27674929
This. They're just so boring.
>>
>>27675105

Well, if the other two end up evolving into some wolfman Pixiv Fantasia Kingu Ofu Gureta Gaia, and an Indian god of destruction-esque deal, then it'll be kinda equalized.

Of course, cthulhu will still win
>>
>>27674662
Tinooki is pretty good. Calfite is a bit plain, but fire starters are generally just adding flames to a regular animal anyway. Babyss is interesting, but I would replace the wings with fins or somthing.
>>
>>27675211
What I mean is, the starter is ALREADY cthulhu. The other two are just normal things. It just seems weird.
>>
File: grimpo-2_med.jpg (30KB, 720x486px) Image search: [Google]
grimpo-2_med.jpg
30KB, 720x486px
>>27674823
This desu.

Make it a Dumbo octopus.
>>
File: 1470775885729.jpg (120KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470775885729.jpg
120KB, 900x1000px
>>27674662
They look like good concepts.The designs definitely look like fakemon though.(that's good).I especially love the Cthulhu aspects of the water starter.
>GameFreak will never make a Cthulhu water starter
>>
File: calfite.png (2KB, 90x94px) Image search: [Google]
calfite.png
2KB, 90x94px
Added spots to Calfite to make it less boring
>>
>>27675713
That's inspired anon, I assume its final form is a minotaur with flaming crown and tail?
>>
>>27674662
I like them a lot. The baby Cthulu is hilarious.

Is the fire one supposed to be a cow or a chimera of some kind?
>>
Grassrat: 8/10, consider adding the raccoon face mask design to make it less like chespin

Firecow: 6/10, even with the spots, it's kinda boring and just looks alot like Sage's fire starter

Watercthulu: 9/10, i'm really digging the cthulu idea but the wings seem out of place. Maybe give it tiny arms and have wings sticking out of it's upper back?
>>
File: Kidling_Sugi_4c.png (47KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kidling_Sugi_4c.png
47KB, 250x250px
>>27674718
I don't know, the fire one looks a bit too much like a sage mon and probably the one most likely to one day be made redundant by a real pokemon.
>>
>>27674662
Fire goat, Cthulu, and a witch. Thanks, Satan. I like fire goat even if its body reminds me a lot of Vulpix.
>>
>>27674662
the fire and the grass starters have the same face
>>
>>27674662
The water one is ugly. I like the other 2
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.