[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that we got our cute little sea cucumber which speaks in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 10

File: four leaks aug 10.jpg (2MB, 1800x4000px) Image search: [Google]
four leaks aug 10.jpg
2MB, 1800x4000px
Now that we got our cute little sea cucumber which speaks in favor of the Chinese leak, I decided to update this one once more. Please give it a look and feel free to share it around to prevent people from spreading misinformation again. If there is anything I missed, please let me know.

The concept art and Chinese leaks are all but confirmed at this point, the other two remain dubious (but by all means possible) for now.
>>
>>27672760
>There are fags who still believe in the split evo """""leak"""""
>>
There's still some dubious and incorrect info in the Chinese leak, but it's definitely shaping up to be the most plausible besides the starter leak. Also, the incongruous information could just be attributed to an error.
>>
>things the chinese leak got wrong
>nothing

how about when it said that you can ride every pokemon?

i know a lot of the information from it is right, so i'm not being in denial, but at least be honest with what it got wrong.
>>
>>27672760
>Ghost/Fire
>Ghost/Ground
>Ghost/Fairy
>Ghost/Psychic legend
>now Ghost/Ice

It's looking like a good gen for ghost fags
>>
>>27672807
The Chinese leak doesn't mention this at all.
>>
>>27672807
If you want to argue semantics it said "*basically* all pokemon" (according to >>27670808), but sure, I'll try to remember to include that in the next revision.
>>
>>27672760
good job, would upboat
>>
>>27672810
Why is Aloa so spoopy?
>>
>>27672807
Well, I mean the opposite isn't really confirmed, the whole Pokéride thing is really vague
But yeah I'm calling total bullshit for this point
>>
>>27672832
that doesn't make any difference to the point though. it's only around 5 pokemon we can ride, which is not close to "basically all"
>>
>>27672760
Nice, thanks
>>
>>27672857
you are stupid as shit if you think the 5 known pokeride pokemon are gonna be the only ones
>>
>>27672888
and you're stupid as shit if you think they are going to let you ride "basically all" pokemon in a series with over 700 pokemon where the majority are much smaller than the player.

so take "basically all" and chew on it retard because regardless of if there is more, there's not going to be basically all pokemon
>>
>>27672845
> Elite 4 Hawaiian girl.
> Used Ghost types.
>>
>>27672857
I don't disagree with you and I'll make sure to mention that next time, but it's still a mix of arguing semantics and us not knowing exactly what the riding system entails.

The exact line is 新的骑乘系统基本所有精灵都能骑, with the 基本所有 part meaning "substantially all".
>>
>>27672909
What if she came from Alola originally?
>>
>Sea bunny
>Tries its best to look like a bunny, emphasizes this with tiny bunny eyes, bunny tail and even bunny snout
>Categorized as a slug

>Still call it a sea cucumber

Yeeaaaahh, I'm gonna stay hesitant on this. I know no shit about sea cucumbers either, but if I ever saw that cute little thing, I'd merely call it a sea bunny and stay at that rather than call it a cucumber.

I don't even want to arm a fuss about it, the little thing just blatantly looks like a sea bunny.

But hey, if the chinese leaks do end up being true, I'll ditch the mermaid and pick this cute little thing instead, fuck, who doesn't want a little sea bunny.
>>
File: Miffy,_by_Dick_Bruna[1].jpg (4KB, 193x287px) Image search: [Google]
Miffy,_by_Dick_Bruna[1].jpg
4KB, 193x287px
Namuko literally means sea cucumber though. You only think it looks like a bunny because it has Muffy's anus mouth.
>>
>>27673009
it throws up its insides as a punch, that's what sea cucumbers do out their ass, notice its mouth looks a little like something?
>>
>>27672783
Nobody believe in the split evo leak, we only have faith in it
>>
>>27672760

Maybe make a picture that shows which info each leaks share (ie leaks that both mention the rugby monkey, Rockruff's evo, the enigma cats, etc.)?
>>
>>27672783
Then what else is the connection between rockruff and the starters? Z attacks are probably for every pokemon.

There are only two options:
>you can talk to them
>they have split evos based on version or time.
>>
File: 1470834695200.jpg (4MB, 1800x4075px) Image search: [Google]
1470834695200.jpg
4MB, 1800x4075px
>>27672760
You forgot to mention Meowth
>>
>>27674582
>There are only two options
That's a very narrow view you've got there. It could be practically anything.

Rockruff could have split evos that mimic elements of the starters.
It could be a gift mon given by the professor, unable to be caught in the wild.
It could be the star of some side plot in the game that also involves the starters.
Or it could just be CoroCoro making up something non-canon considering it has been their mascot for Pokemon segments and is going to be the main character in a manga.

People are reading way too deep into the "connected to the starters" thing. It could be on Rockruff's part only, it doesn't have to be mutual between it and the starters.
>>
>>27674721

Where is Meowth mentioned in the leaks? I haven't seen it mentioned once.
>>
>>27674721
Not even remotely related, dumbfuck.
>>
You forgot to mention Bewear.
>Beware of fake leaks.
>>
>>27674795
He probably meant that Alolan Meowth being a palette swap gives credibility to the "Pure white Pidove" claim.
>>
>>27674811
Ice/Flying Pidove line? Yes please.
>>
>>27674802
>A cat that changes type through breeding
>Meowth has been bred by the royal family of Alola
It's "kinda right"
>>
http://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/rumours-fakes-leaks-discussion-thread.214874/page-90#post-5938892

Last riddle fits with Namakobushi
>>
>>27674853
No, because the leak clearly states the cat encountered in the wild is Normal type. Which Alolan Meowth is not.
>>
File: opera singer.jpg (130KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
opera singer.jpg
130KB, 500x310px
I still want to believe that the typing leaks from the official website is legit, but it's looking grim considering that water/fairy seems to be happening for Popplio's final evolution. I just want a water/fighting starter for once.

Wait, if the split evos leak is legit...
>Water/Fairy is not necessarily the only possible combination
>Water/Fighting could still happen
>there's a second forme for the siren
>it clearly has a singing theme
>sudden realization

Holy shit guys, what if the other form (If it exists) for Popplio3 is based on the fat lady? The viking theme would fit perfectly with Water/Fighting while maintaining the singing theme.
>>
>>27674807
It's in there. Read.

I'm still sticking to my theory that the guy made a bunch of lucky guesses, given how broad they are. I think the guy thought it was expecting it to be Bearwear, as that was a name that was tossed around a few times before we learned its English name.
>>
>>27674865
How do you know? And it's also probably true.
>>
Using the leak thread to throw some shit idea I had earlier.
What if the Marshadow unique typing means it has 3 types?
>>
>>27674865
What if you encounter both? What if the leak was referring to the normal Meowth? What if you can bred it again?

It's more "kinda right" than many other things. Meowth is a cat and has to do with breeding.
>>
>>27674854
can someone post these pictures on here? i'm not signing up for pomf's pedo forum
>>
>>27674905
No, because then Alolan Meowth would be Normal/Dark, which we know it is not.
>>
>>27674932
Again, how do you know? Maybe ig goes Normal/<element> or pure Dark. Maybe is an early development stage. Maybe it's just an example and the translation doesn't pick it.

Still 2 already strong leaks got something else "kinda right"
>>
>>27674905
>How do you know?

Because Alolan forms are explicitly their new type.
>>
>>27674959
>Maybe it's just an example and the translation doesn't pick it.
I was about to say the same thing.
>>
>>27674975
How do you know?
>>
>>27674959
Alolan Meowth is an alolan form, which is stated to be found in the wild in Alola.
The leak say it's normal in the wild and gain a secondary typing by breeding.
If the breed cat was Meowth, it wouldn't be found as a dark mon on the wild, but the regular normal type.
>>
>>27674975
Why do you keep saying stuff you can't possibly know? The leak got many things right and got that kinda right. Just the fact that they mentioned a cat Pokémon that changes type with breeding is way above many other "kinda right" things. Just admit it, be mature.
Everybody else is still going to refer to the other pic that also mentions Meowth anyway.
>>
>>27674995
We have already replied to those statements.
What if you find both? What if the leak was referring to the old games? What if it's just a mistranslation? What if you can re-bred the dark one?

Cat+breed stuff is enough for the "kinda right" section in 2 of those leaks, including one that got everything right so far.
>>
>>27675005
>can't possibly know
Did you actually see the fucking trailer on alolan forms?
>>
>>27675021
Next time, try to reply with actual arguments that refutes the official sources.
>>
>>27672760
>no gyms
Can I actually get a citation on that? NOTHING in the announcement for the Island Trials announced that it was a replacement for gyms, or that gyms were gone. It seems more like Battle Cafe and similar content. The only source I ever see for it is... the leaks themselves. And that's not how you do information verification.

You can't just go "Hey trials are a thing... and THIS leak said no gyms, so that confirms there are no gyms. And that also confirms these 3 other leaks as well!" because thats fucking stupid.

I have yet to see a SINGLE citation that the region has no gyms, that wasn't from a dubious leak.
>>
>>27675021
You are intertwining "what ifs" and theories about things lost in translation into something whose sole connection to the leak is that it's a cat and its blurb mentions breeding. It's not fucking related and it's not even "kinda right".

For fuck's sake, the text even explicitly says it's a *new* 2 stage mon and that it's Normal + [type].
>>
>>27674995
They NEVER once said how you find Alolan Pokémon.

What if Alolan Exeggutor is just an Exeggcute evolving in Alola? It's robably how it works since we're probably never going to get an Alola Exeggcute.
>>
>>27675077
I'll laugh when they show another Meowth with Normal+type.
>>
There's no proof Salandit was in the chinese leaks, it only got coincidentally mentioned after the reveal
>>
>>27675100
Ignore him. We'll just use the other sheet.
>>
>>27675005

I'm not who you think you are referring to, first of all.

Second of all, the leak explicitly states that it's a cat Pokemon that picks up a second type based on the father's type. This isn't some ambiguous conjecture that you can just speculate on; that's exactly what two of the leaks mention.

Besides that, why would the older Pokemon versions be available? The whole point of adaptation is that you change to live in a completely new environment. Why would an animal bother adapting if it wasn't necessary in the first place?
>>
>>27675118
Salandit's species and typing is explicitly mentioned in the two text screenshots that compose the Chinese leaks. It's the underlined text.

What there isn't proof of is that the text was posted and screencapped before Salandit's reveal. The sea cucumber getting officially revealed greatly speaks for it being true, though.
>>
>>27675100
>>27675129

>Some Pokémon have adapted to the distinctive microclimates of the Alola region, taking on different forms than they have in other regions. These Pokémon are called regional variants. Taking root in the Alola region, they live like native Pokémon. Regional variant Pokémon can have different appearances and types, and their ways of living can also differ from that of the forms previously known.

From the official site. Take that as you will, retards.
>>
>>27675133
>This isn't some ambiguous conjecture that you can just speculate on.
Coro Coro says that Alolan Meowth has been bred by the Royal family of Alola.

What if they give you the incense to breed Meowth?
>>
>>27675115
Better take some insulin right after, then.
>>
>>27675170
The leak you are trying to give credibility to also mentions that incenses are no longer of any use. Whoops!
>>
>>27675115

The cat Pokemon doesn't make any sense. People have been able to breed Meowth since gen 2. Why would it now lead to Meowths that have dual typings?

God, you fuckers are dense.
>>
>>27675166
I don't know why this even needs to be posted when it's obvious how Alola forms work. Only Pokemon with the clover symbol (aka Alola native) will be able to evolve into those forms.
>>
>>27675197
replace with item/tecnique/npc. They probably know the secret.
>>
>>27675216
Same goes for every baby Pokémon. You didn't have the incense before.

In Alola they probably know some method for mixing Meowth with other cats.
>>
>>27675243
Goes well with that leak of the "cat/feline egg group"
>>
>>27675156
>greatly speaks for its truth
Its not that hard to predict what new pokemon are gonna show up, species wise. You just take a vague real world thing that hasn't really been done yet, and go "Yeah sure, its that."

Like so:
There will be a new grass type pokemon based on a bush. It has berries growing on it, and gets aromatherapy.

Hell, thats MORE detail then they even give. They just straight up go: "Mushroom. Also dolphin. And a sea cucumber." Thats it. They are just naming of species that could possibly show up. ONE of those being correct doesn't prove jack shit.
>>
>>27675216
>The cat Pokemon being Meowth doesn't make any sense

This is what I meant to say. Oopsie!
>>
>>27675262
Right, one coincidence proves nothing. 3 however...
>>
>>27675156
>What there isn't proof of is that the text was posted and screencapped before Salandit's reveal

That's my point.
>>
>>27675309
Because I fucking saw it before. There is also the fucking date.
Go back to lurking newfag.
>>
Just let that denialfag suck. We'll refer to the Meowth pic.
>>
>>27675309
Which is why it was mentioned in the collage. The point of it isn't to explicitly say "THIS IS CONFIRMED REAL" or not, it was made to
1) conveniently list all bulletpoints leaks have got right or wrong, and
2) help people separate them, to stop people from going "Mallow was in the Chinese leak artwork, split starter evos confirmed!"

Whether all those elements point towards something being real or not is up to interpretation.

>>27675262
I agree, but again, I'm just trying to list these in a non-biased fashion. I think 3 for example is outright bullshit because all its guesses are so broad it was inevitable they were going to come true.
>>
>>27675252
Uhm.. I remember that leak too, but it's not listed in the pic.
>>
>>27675382
Add the fact that the cat Pokémon that changes type breeding MAY BE Meowth (maybe early stage?) and we're good to go.

Also can anybody find the "cat egg group" leak?
>>
>>27675243

Incense was always stupid though. It just added a layer of unnecessary complication to something that should have simply just been retconned.

>In Alola they probably know some method for mixing Meowth with other cats.

Probably =/= definitely. You can't just take what you know and then make claims based solely on hearsay. All we know was that Alola Meowth was bred to be Dark type. NOTHING about any other types have been mentioned. The leaks specifically mention that the cat was dual typed as well, while Meowth clearly has one type.

>>27675262

Except that sea cucumber is pretty damn specific. It's easy to guess something vague like a fish or a dog or a cat because there's always at least one of those every new generation. Sea cucumber is incredibly specific.
>>
>>27675408
That's why it's not "right" but "kinda right".
That leak could still be referring to Meowth.
>>
>>27675404
I'm not the guy you've been arguing against for the last fifty replies but no, I'm not going to add that. It's too much of a stretch. It'd make about as little sense as like saying the Chinese leak got the dolphin "kinda" right because the Yowashi school almost looks like a dolphin.
>>
>>27675404
>>27675426
It's not even "kinda". It's outright wrong.
The leak says that the wild cat is normal. Meowth is an alolan form, which confirms that it's what we'll get in the wild, not the pure normal one.
>>
>>27675452
What if the "wild" refers to the fact that naturally Meowth is Normal while the artificially bred changes type?

And it's not a stretch.
That Normal Meowth gave birth to a Dark Meowth after being bred with some other Pokémon using some new secret method.
>>
File: 1470830514802.png (173KB, 720x750px) Image search: [Google]
1470830514802.png
173KB, 720x750px
>>27675482
This
>>
>>27675306
>3
They got one. The cucumber. That's it. As mentioned in the post I was replying to, it's possible the typing for Salandit is edited in after the fact. Editing posts on the internet is really not that hard, and the leak wasn't given credibility until AFTER the typing was revealed.

The No Gyms, while its certainly not out of the question at this point, isn't actually a sure thing and people need to stop taking it as fact.

Hell, people are so in denial that they list the "logo diamonds" is "kind of right" because it mentions you will collect that, when people were already speculating that from literally day 1 after the logo's were revealed. We were fairly certain there would be some kind of crystal that played some kind of role, before we even knew what the legendaries were.

>>27675339
The post you are talking about literally does not have a timestamp.
>>
Is it possible that this game is not going to have new megas?
>>
>le no gyms meme
Nothing has been said officially confirming that. There's not enough evidence to confirm that.
>>
>>27675482
No you retard, your theory is wrong. All Alolan Meowth are Dark. The cat is Normal and wild. Normal Meowth is not going to show up in Alola outside of your pet Meowth and transfers. Stop trying to force this.
>>
>>27675482
>What if
This is your entire line of reasoning, baseless speculation. What if Yowashi evolves into a dolphin! Chinese leak kinda confirmed!
>>
>>27675426

But it's not. Read the parts about the cat again. It's a normal cat that becomes dual-typed through breeding. There's no ambiguity involved whatsoever.

>>27675452

There might be more than one cat introduced, y'know.
>>
>>27675520
the denial is strong with this one
>>
>>27675537
Yeah, you believe that okay. I'm all good with no Gyms BUT the League Building rumour must be TRUE for me to keep calm with no gyms.
>>
>>27675482
>>27675497
First: Dark Meowth is an alolan form as it was stated a billion times. So it IS the wild Meowth of alola.
Second: The leak says that the cat will be dual typed. Dark Meowth is pure dark, not Normal/Dark.
Third: Try reading the official news for once before breathing life to your imaginations and posting it as almost confirmed leak.
>>
>>27675404
that is fucking stupid. Please stop. The leakers would have specifically mentioned it was Meowth then.
>>
>>27675523

It's not been ruled out yet.
>>
>>27674781
Exactly.

My first guess was that the starters somehow affect Rockruff's evolution. In X and Y, the legendary bird you unlocked in the game depended on your choice of starter, so I thought the same would be true for Rockruff's evolution.

But it could also be something as simple as receiving Rockruff along with your first starter, as a sort of second starter, like the first gen starters in X/Y or the elemental monkeys in Black/White. Maybe this particular Rockruff is the only one in the game who is capable of learning a move that's based on your starter.

The secret, as you said, doesn't have to be mutual.
>>
>>27675556
>There might be more than one cat introduced, y'know.
Yeah, I know. So stop saying the breed dual typed cat is Meowth, imbecile.
>>
File: Alert.gif (299KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
Alert.gif
299KB, 493x342px
Make the retards go away, mommy. I want to go to bed.
>>
>>27675520
Logo diamonds is listed because it *is* kind of right. It doesn't matter how obvious the prediction is, if it was made and ended up being true it makes the list. Same goes for hairy and fat Gumshoos.

You are also forgetting Totem Pokemon. The word they used, roughly translated "overlord", is what they are called in Japanese, and in Chinese it's correct down to the individual characters.
>>
>>27674890
This is so stupid
I need it
>>
>>27675636

I never made that claim, my nigga. I'm on your side with that.
>>
>>27673031
>Namuko
It's Namako, but thanks for making me imagine 765pro as sea cucumbers now.
>>
>>27675657
Then I'm sorry. I really didn't understand your reply.
>>
>>27675523
Not confirmed, but they dont
>>
Ninetales should be in the kinda right column because it did get right that it would become fairy but the fire was wrong
>>
You know... I thought this thread would stop misinformation but people are still getting facts mixed up and claiming things that were never said.
>>
>>27675709
We dont know for certain that the list of Alola types is from the same person, though.
>>
>>27675577
>Denial
>>
>>27675674

S'all good. I thought you were saying that because Meowth was revealed, that meant fusionkitty wasn't real.
>>
>>27675643
>and in Chinese it's correct down to the individual characters.

Just something to back this up by the original translator of the Chinese leak

https://twitter.com/JynxClub/status/761640291237367809
>>
>>27675563
Honestly? Its not that its denial, its just that I really don't want to get my hopes up. Creating your own pokemon league seems like EXACTLY the kind of thing that someone would fake in a leak to make people go "OH MAN BEST GAMES EVER" without it ever having a chance of actually being in the game, because gamefreak never gives us anything THAT rad.

I'm just saying guys, the options are either:
>The leaks are fake
>Gamefreak is actually doing something super cool

and honestly, I know which one of those options is far more likely.
>>
>>27674918
Fuck you
>>
File: 1463514500601.jpg (61KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463514500601.jpg
61KB, 599x600px
>>27675633
>My first guess was that the starters somehow affect Rockruff's evolution.
This is a scary thought, as if Rockruff probably going werewolf wasn't already bad enough. Now I'm imagining the possibility of 3 forms varying in ugliness that I get locked on when choosing my starter.
>>
>>27675748
That's one way to describe your mad straw grasping skills.
>>
>>27675841
>werewolf
>bad
get a load of this vampire dick sucker
>>
File: 1463538961758.png (158KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463538961758.png
158KB, 1000x1000px
>>27675879
>implying I like vampires
I hate vampires with a passion, hell I'm staying away from moon precisely because it features a huge ass ghost bat. I just don't want another Zoroark disaster.
>>
>>27675973
fair enough then
>>
>>27673009
While it looks a lot like a seabunny, and takes most of its cues from that, the whole "explodes it's insides to attack prey" thing is prime Sea Cucumber stuff.

tl;dr
porque non los dos
>>
>>27675661
Kek
>>
>>27675973
>Zoroark
>Werewolf
>>
>>27672888
this post is ironic
>>
>>27676471
>implying a werewolf design won't end up as another bipedal abomination like Zoroark
You're a funny guy.
>>
>>27676648
>A werewolf isn't supposed to be bipedal
Unless we're talking Twilight-series-esque werewolves, they're always bipedal creatures. The entire concept behind them is that they are men/women who gain the traits of wolves but walk on two legs like men.

I know /vp/ has a hateboner for bipedal pokemon, but this ones makes sense.

Zoroark made sense too, considering it's not only a fox, it's a Kabuki actor. Actors are human, and thus bipedal.
>>
>>27676745
>The entire concept behind them is that they are men/women who gain the traits of wolves but walk on two legs like men.
Thats... no it's not. That's like the only thing twilight actually did anywhere even close to correct. Werewolves of legends were always men, who transformed into wolves. Just straight up, normal wolves. It wasn't until hollywood started making monster movies that werewolves actually became bipedal monsters that were half man and half wolf.
>>
>>27676745
>A werewolf isn't supposed to be bipedal
Where did I ever imply that? I was shitting on the werewolf idea because it means that Rockruff will become an ugly bipedal shit just like Zorua.
>>
>>27676894
>It wasn't until hollywood started making monster movies that werewolves actually became bipedal monsters that were half man and half wolf.
Even if this is true we're still left in a world where the normal, popular idea of a werewolf is the Hollywood one - and thus the one that GF will almost definitely make.

Ask anyone on the street what they believe a werewolf is and that's the answer you'll get.

>>27676969
>I don't like a pokemon, so it's ugly
>Any pokemon with even a slightly similar idea or concept has to share the same exact design themes, aesthetic, and overall look
>Pokemon with similar themes can never ever look different
>>
>>27676894
Better a bipedal werewolves than another Mightyena look-alike
>>
>>27672810
ghost is the least represented type
>>
>>27677022
You said yourself that it's going to be a man-wolf and you mentioned Hollywood, so think about what kind of werewolf is the most popular there? Yes, the furry muscle man with ripped shorts. So in essence he will probably look like a dog Litten.
So am I not allowed to think that it's a horrible idea to do another furry muscle man? Do I automatically have to like it just because it does a good job in looking like a typical werewolf? Am I hurting your desire for a hugbox when I say that I don't like the idea of a werewolf pokemon?
>>
>>27677235
The problem is that you're jumping to conclusions. We have the idea of a possible concept, and without seeing a single piece of art or design you're already writing off a whole pokemon. You're projecting hard.

Even going with the Hollywoood man-wolf, there is a ton of things you can do with that concept. It certainly doesn't have to be (and won't be) generic ripped-jeans-anthro like you believe.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 305x233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 305x233px
>>27677235
While it most likely will not have ripped jeans on, it'll probably end up looking something like this.

Bipedal, anthro, muscular werewolves are probably the most common depiction of werewolves, given their blending of man and wolf. But then again, even the werewolves in twilight were quadrupedal. But then you run into the problem of them just looking like normal wolves.

The quadrupedal design works in twilight because you actually see the humans transform into them. But for a game like Pokemon with so many animal designs, a quadrupedal werewolf will just look like a regular wolf. To distinguish it, they probably will make it bipedal, more anthro and all that to really get the point across that it's a werewolf.

By the way you're totally allowed to dislike the idea. Doesn't bother me. Personally I love it, and I hope the designers go through with it.
>>
>>27677281
But I'm not even writing him off completely. I hope you're not just giving me a lecture here because I gave a meme reply to another one instead of engaging the guy into an actual discussion?
In all seriousness, I will be positively surprised if they don't go for the most obvious and lazy variant in regards to a werewolf. However, I'm paranoid, because it's GF and they're already disappointing me for years with fire starters.
So yeah, when I heard the werewolf rumor I did jump to my personal worst possible conclusion, but even if he does turn out just like the way I fear I won't hate Rockruff. I'll just put an Eviolite on him and call it a day. If you like the idea and his possible design, good for you. I'm not going to shitpost all day long on here once he's revealed like people do with Luchatiger. For what it's worth Luchatiger is not even that bad for what it's trying to do. I think he's an ugly shit, but I can appreciate what they tried to do with him, for everyone who likes wrestlers he must be a blast. The same goes for Zoroark and the Kabuki motive.
Till Rockruff's evo gets revealed and I can at least come to peace with the underlying idea of it, I'm going to be a paranoid fuck that occasionally post about said paranoia though.
>>
>>27677765
I could actually come to terms with one like this.
Personally, the more his final evo leans on the wolf side the better though. I might even evolve one if he ends up more hunched over without looking too lanky. As long as they don't make him completely stand up or give him an overly humanoid snout I will be already quite happy.
>>
>>27672839
kyfs faggot
>>
File: 356756132561.png (56KB, 1294x892px) Image search: [Google]
356756132561.png
56KB, 1294x892px
>>27672760
>>27674721
another luchalitten worship
>>
>>27673009
furfag bait
>>
>>27678194
found the underage
>>
>>27672810
>Ground/Ghost
Umm..Golurk
>Ice/Ghost
Froslass
>>
>>27676894
it can be both you fucking retard.Lycanthropes in ancient greek mythology were almost always bipedal.

Lycanthrope=Λύkος(wolf)+Άνθρωπος(human)--A wolf like man
>>
>>27678404
He didn't say they were new type combos.
>>
Is the cat the changes types from breeding deconfirmed?
>>
>>27679975
No
>>
>>27672760
just gonna leave this here
>>27680133
>>
bump for chinese leak being real
>>
>>27672760
Is Litten gonna become Fire/Fighting again?
>>
>>27672760
2nd leak mushroom is real >>27682228
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.