[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We're running out of new pokemon ideas >let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: alolansandshrew.png (75KB, 300x273px) Image search: [Google]
alolansandshrew.png
75KB, 300x273px
>We're running out of new pokemon ideas
>let's just remake the ones we already have
>>
>they don't want to reach 1000 pokemon so soon
>they give more variety to older pokemon

seems ok to me.
>>
>>27670567
Jesus Christ they are going to put older Pokemon into the game anyway, now they tweak them and make them fresh with unique typings. I think its a brilliant idea. I'm already in love with new marowak and new jynx
>>
>Give a bunch of old Pokemon new evolutions in Gen 4
>Fans complain

>Make a gen with 156 new Pokemon, all of which are completely unrelated to any old Pokemon
>Fans complain

>Make 72 new Pokemon in Gen 6, the rest are Mega Evolutions for old Pokemon
>Fans complain about the small amount of new Pokemon

>Make new versions of old Pokemon with different types
>Fans complain about that too

No matter what Game Freak does, someone is going to complain, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>27670756
The Pokemon fanbase is autistic retards like OP who will find any little thing to complain about
>>
>>27670756
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.
>>
File: ziteer.jpg (251KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
ziteer.jpg
251KB, 560x560px
>>27670666
>new jynx
>>
>>27670666
>new jynx
>>
is there a more reddit statement than "they ran out of ideas?"
>>
>>27670567
>We're running out of new pokemon ideas

Except this is probably the freshest generation yet
>>
>>27670567
So how do these work anyway? Can I still get regular Sandshrew for example?
>>
>>27670567

Could've just used Alolan forms as inspiration for new pokemon.
>>
>>27670567
Shut up and take your pandering
>>
>>27670567
They should just do more of this alternate form stuff and quit making new Pokemon. Spend a few generations creating evolutions and forms for already existing Pokemon that are too weak.
>>
I love how people piss and moan about how the newer designs are too complex, and they want simple designs, like the gen one designs

and now here is literally why the wanted, simplistic gen one-like designs, and they continue to whine and cry.

Just can't please this fanbase, I guess.
>>
>>27671823
i think its great
and it took them 20 years to finally do it which is pretty good when alot of franchises do recolors instantly
>>
>>27671788
i agree but then ppl would complain that they just look like _______
>>
>>27671823
>simple designs of monsters means I want literal leis, boxes and sand as pokemon

At least I don't, I don't know about anyone else.
>>
>>27670567
This is what they basically did.
>>27670595
>le 1000 ebin meme XD
>>
>>27671823
It's because the gen 4 children are starting. They want their Garchomp back.
>>
>>27671899
No one gives a fuck what your sperg ass wants faggot.
>>
>>27671899
Those don't invalidate the other ones, dipshit.
>>
>>27671939
>Gen 4
Is this vp's backup to anything embarrassing that is said on the board? Genuinely curious
>>
>>27670567
>we're running out of ideas
Clearly not if they actually executed on a new design, you mong. They could've taken the Alolan forms, slightly tweak them, and skin them as new pokémon.

But no, fuck GF for trying to do something new, right?
>>
>>27671815
This.
I like how we're getting fewer new pokémon and refinements of existing ones. The strength of the series has always been consistency and being easy to follow. If they just kept adding 150+ new pokémon each gen, we'd end up with a mess.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.