[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meta has been dominated by Draco Meteor and Out "Win

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12

>Meta has been dominated by Draco Meteor and Out "Win Button" Rage spam
>Game Freak does not acknowledge that the spam is due to most 600-BST psuedos at the time being Dragon-type
>Instead, just focuses on the Dragon-type and creates a new type to deal with the spam
>Resist two types that are incredible offensively and one type that sorely did not need another nerf
>Which would be fine if it were not paired with being resisted by scarce few types with an immunity to boot
>Game Freak's reasoning that "these types aren't the best offensively, let's make this type weak to them to balance it out" does not balance anything due to the lack of an offensive presence in the two aforementioned types
>New move of this type that is 100% accurate and 95 BP, 5 BP higher than 90 BP special moves such as Thunderbolt, Surf, Flamethrower, etc; moves like Dark Pulse and Flash Cannon are 80 BP, clearly showing favoritism
>Cover legendary gets a move that doubles its Speed, Special Attack, and Special Defense that can be charged in one turn with Power Herb, something that is not even a downside due to an ability that gives a free automatic Life Orb boost to all of its STAB moves
>The type has zero consistency or design guidelines; literally anything can be considered this type without question

>This type alone has turned an RU shitmon into literal S+ rank in OU

>/vp/ still thinks that critics of Fairy-type and how it was implemented are thirteen-year-olds upset about muh dragons
>>
File: BUTTDEVASTED.jpg (155KB, 638x420px) Image search: [Google]
BUTTDEVASTED.jpg
155KB, 638x420px
>>27668552
>still anally devasted about fairies
back to june 2013 fag
>>
>>27668552
I agree with you, but that's a lot of greentext. Also Slyveon is the highest ranked eeveelutions currently
>>
File: image.png (317KB, 645x1122px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
317KB, 645x1122px
>>27668552
>butthurt about fairies
>is also a Chesnaughtfag
I don't know which is more pathetic.

This is now a Fairy thread. Post fairies.
>>
File: Diancie.full.1795363.jpg (780KB, 851x1049px) Image search: [Google]
Diancie.full.1795363.jpg
780KB, 851x1049px
>>27668620
>>
>>27668552
If bugs could resist fairies, I would be 100% fine with them.

2 weakness for something that strong is broken
>>
>>27668552
Just needs a fire weakness and it's fine
>>
File: 212Scizor.png (487KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
212Scizor.png
487KB, 1080x1080px
>>27668552
>Chesnaught has Bulletproof
>Doesn't stop Bullet Punch
????
>>
>>27668552
Thunderbolt, surf, and flamethrower are all 95 BP.
>>
File: ss+(2016-08-10+at+12.49.33).png (11KB, 879x187px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-10+at+12.49.33).png
11KB, 879x187px
>>27668750
Get with the times, gramps.
>>
File: Sylveon.full.1789396.jpg (214KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sylveon.full.1789396.jpg
214KB, 1000x1000px
OP SHUT UP AND ACCEPT FAIRIES ALREADY THEY ARE AWESOME.
>>
>>27668552
Honestly, I love the Fairy type. All I want from it are nice designs that fit somewhat conceptually (personally I think Jiggly, and Clefairy are perfect examples of good fairy types, Chansey I would have totally seen being fairy had it been released this gen and not Gen 1)

I don't mind the weakness to poison, either. They should at least throw us some new poison moves and some more poison types with good secondary typing as well that could be a larger presence in checking fairies.

I agree with what you said but all things considered I don't think it's simply the type that makes it great. There are reasons Sylveon outclasses other fairies, and Xerneas was just given a shitload of tools.

What do you guys think fairy should have resisted instead of bug that would at least kind of fit into the concept? That's one nerf to bugs that was not needed considering what a fucking wasteland that type is right now. They made a powerful new type resist an already low offensive one that sees 95% of its species with some of the lowest BSTs and terrible evolutions in the game.
>>
File: image.png (410KB, 599x645px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
410KB, 599x645px
>>27668676
>>
>>27668750
They got nerfed in gen 6 for like no reason. Same with Thunder/Fire Blast/Blizzard and Overheat/Draco/Lead storm/psycho boost
>>
How could you hate this guy, OP?!
>>
File: Slurpuff_685_DreamWorldArt.png (62KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Slurpuff_685_DreamWorldArt.png
62KB, 300x300px
>>27668861
>>
grass should resist it and it should be weak to grass.
give grass a reason to be relevant besides rotom-w and swampert
>>
>>27668689
>>27668826
Why is the Bug type so unloved by GF? Barring Gen V, every game has effectively shat on it for ages. Using a decent bug Pokemon has been such a scarcity that I actually completely forgot/had no idea that it was even good against Dark types. Why would I when Fairy and Fighting already decimated those.

Yet once again, there is Bug, destroyed by Fire and others, and now resisted by yet another type. Being Bug is suffering.
>>
>>27669007
Hey gen 7's looking good for bugs
>>
>>27668552
Steel and ghost are better defensive typings than fairy. Rock and Ground are better offensive typings. There is literally nothing wrong with fairy as a type.

Fairy type pokemon and moves might be a problem. Find a fairy type pokemon and give it steel or ghost instead of fairy and it will not be worse. Take a fairy type move and switch it to rock or ground and it wont be worse either.

I'm not getting sucked into this competitive black hole so I'll just play some single player and have fun. I'm about to kick some gym ass with my over leveled pokemon.
>>
File: Fug.jpg (81KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Fug.jpg
81KB, 960x540px
>>27668552
>>Resist two types that are incredible offensively and one type that sorely did not need another nerf
Honestly Dark being able to hit Steel for neutral damage is worth being weak to Fairy.
>>
>>27668829
>Human ears and bunny ears
RUINED
U
I
N
E
D
>>
>>27669174
The AWP had a higher DPS than pre-nerf R8. The MP9 had a higher firerate than pre-nerf R8. There is literally nothing with the R8 Revolver as a gun.

R8's availability and cheap cost might be a problem. Find an R8 user and give them an AWP by round two and they will not be worse. Take an R8 and switch it to automatic and it won't be worse either.

I'm not getting sucked into this competitive black hole so I'll just play training mode with some bots. I'm about to kick some bot's ass with my new skins.
>>
>>27669007
Bug is just learning what it's like to be Grass. Welcome to pain.
>>
>>27669462
Grass is a better typing than bug. Hell it pretty much always has been.
>>
>>27669251
Agreed.
>>
Fairy types weren't made to balance types op, that's been fucked since gen 1.

They were made to appeal to more female demographic.

Game freak is jews trying to shill, not make a good game.
>>
>>27668552
cucknaught fag
>>
>>27668552
Agreed. Dragon being so strong back in the days was just because most of them were pseudos or legendaries, you didn't see shit like Flygon, Altaria, Druddigon and Kingdra dominate the meta
>>
File: images (11).jpg (9KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
9KB, 224x224px
>>27668552
It's OK, OP.

It'll all be over soon.

All the talon bros, kangasfags and other cancer will soon go away for good.
>>
>>27669007
>Gen 6 shit on bugs
>All three 500 BST big Bugs got Megas all of which are now OU
>M-Scizor most used mega in OU

Come on, it did not completely shit on them.
>>
>>27668552

>implying dragons and fightings didn't need the nerf.
>>
>>27668836
I thought Overheat and it's variants was because Gem boosted Draco Meteor spam was a massive killer in the Gen 5 VGC era.
>>
>>27670432
Scizor is good because Steel
Heracross is good because Fighting
Pinsir is good because Flying
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.