[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any weebs translate? Is this pure water? Is the whale a form

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: corocoro9161.jpg (206KB, 879x1357px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro9161.jpg
206KB, 879x1357px
Can any weebs translate?
Is this pure water? Is the whale a form change or an evolution? This is very important.
>>
Pure water, form change.
>>
>>27663820
Dropped harder than a sack of shit
What a waste of a brilliant design
>>
>>27663874
You watched the Finding Nemo movie?
Remember that school of fish that formed an arrow to point a direction?

It's basically this. One fish calling every fish nearby to form the illusion of a big predator. You can even see the eyes of all the small fish.
>>
>>27663999
Really cool idea, actually.
>>
>>27663999
Its an AWESOME idea but
>Regular form probably has a BST of 200
>Ability probably doesn't activate until it's at 1% HP or gets hit by an electric attack or something fucking stupid
>Not just giving it an actual decent ability like storm drain or something
Its gonna be fucking shit. GF has NEVER made a usable gimmick pokemon
>Ditto
>Plusle and Minun
>Shedinja
All trash tier. This one will be no different and it pisses me off because it's design is GOAT.
>>
>>27664354
>GF has NEVER made a usable gimmick pokemon
What is Aegislash
>>
I swear someone on Deviantart already had an idea like this.
>>
>>27664354
What if it shifts with the use of a move and once it takes effect, its hp is reset to full
>>
>>27664354
Aegislash? Also pretty sure Zygarde will be good unless it doesn't gain speed when it changes form or something
>>
>>27663999

>having to cite Finding Nemo as a reference for school of fish

Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>27664429
I've seen it at least two other times, but as a two stage Pokemon both times I think. I think this one does it best though. I like that it's design works in three dimensions.
>>
>>27664458
That would be fucking sweet. Too bad GF is pants-on-head retarded and will fuck it up royally. Don't get me wrong, I want this pokemon to be good, it looks super fucking cool and it WAS my favorite new pokemon of the generation, but finding out about the form change has depleted my hope-o-meter to about 0.

>>27664426
>>27664500
Aegislash has the stats, movepool, and typing to back up its gimmick, and even be a good pokemon without it. The fact that the fish has the "weak pokemon turned into a strong pokemon" look makes me worried. Like, imagine if Gyaridos was a form change and you had to fight with a magicarp for a turn before turning into Gyaridos.
>>
>>27664501
I mean, hey, the majority of /vp/ users are underage, might as well point to the more relatable analogy.
>>
>>27664591
Protect
>>
>>27664621
Magicarp can't learn protect.
>>
>>27664592
Finding Nemo is 13 years old, anon
>>
>>27665633
>Clownfish average life span in the wild: 6 to 10 years

damn pixar
>>
It will be interesting to fight if this fish pokemon going to be the evil team grunts pokemon,.
>>
>>27665932
Anon. Please.

He was talking about the age of the MOVIE, not NEMO HIMSELF. But you know, I was skeptical of the fact that Finding Dory takes place 1 year after the events of Finding Nemo, and yet Nemo hasn't really aged much.
>>
>>27664592
>Finding Nemo
>underage
???
>>
>>27664354

Rotom.
>>
File: whale vs shark 2.jpg (91KB, 907x481px) Image search: [Google]
whale vs shark 2.jpg
91KB, 907x481px
>whale
>>
It wouldn't make sense if it was an evolution because it's just a bunch of fish, not an evolution in the existing fish

And before you say it yeah Magneton and Dugtrio are retarded, news flash
>>
>>27669330
>>27665633
Ahaha holy shit, underage get out
>>
File: fishies.png (4MB, 768x3077px) Image search: [Google]
fishies.png
4MB, 768x3077px
>>27669360
>>
>>27669432
kek
>>
>>27669432
There's always something to fear...
>>
So is its form change supposed to be a mass of any generic fish Pokemon? Is this the Aquaman of Pokemon?
>>
>>27669432
THE WEAK MUST FEAR THE STRONG
>>
>>27669624
no retard it's clearly a school of the singular fish pokemon
>>
>>27669432
hey this was made by ommanyte.tumblr.com. I searched for the source of this for like four hours earlier. You all should know too.
>>
>>27669851
Why do they look nothing like it?
>>
Are we sure it's a form change?

What if it's an evolution, and to evolve it you have to have like a full party of the stupid shits, and once one reaches a certain level it evolves, removing all the others and forming it into one?
>>
>>27664354
Wobbuffet
>>
I wonder if its ability is just Power Construct with a different name. The final cuckening of Zygarde: its gimmick isn't even unique.
>>
>>27670452
Darmanitan literally had the same gimmick back in gen 5
>>
>>27663764
I was hoping that this was that "Peskool" Fish Pokemon from that "full pokedex leak" but that stated it was an evolution, and also stated Bewear didn't have a prevo, and the only thing the sand castle mon could have been (Softle/Panquake) were ground and dark, not ground and ghost.

So close, though. :/
>>
It gets to this final form by using a move similar to Swords Dance or Withdraw, as it uses it it gets bigger and its stats increase
>>
>>27669432
>baleen whale
>eating fish
>>
>>27670539
They have yet to make krill based pokemon. What else is wailord supposed to eat?
>>
>>27670612

Animals exist in the world that aren't pokemon.
>>
>>27670635
Until they get made pokemon by someone who thinks they would be a good animal/plant/object to make a mon off of. Give me that at least
>>
>>27663764
DISCUSS THIS FISH FACED FUCKS FORM CHANGE/ABILITY

Great
>Can change form any time outside battle
>Can change form at locations outside battle
>Change form automatically on battle start
>triggerable a la Mega

Manageable
>Move activated form change

FUCKING NOT AGAIN
>AT HALF HP, STICK YOUR THUMB UP YOUR ASS BECAUSE YOU'RE PROBABLY DEAD ANYWAY
>>
>>27669352
>Only in solo play
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.