[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Regular Marowak lays an egg >Immediately turns into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (94KB, 183x281px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
94KB, 183x281px
>Regular Marowak lays an egg
>Immediately turns into Alola Marowak
>>
File: ABANDON THE THREAD NOW.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ABANDON THE THREAD NOW.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>>27661566
>Marowak lays an egg and the cubones is hatched
>the first thing cubone does is to punch its mother's head off and skin the skull
>>
>>27661566
>not hatching into a cubone
Shig
>>
>>27661679
Not the egg turns into Marowak, the Marowak that laid it does
>>
>>27661679
sage
>>
>>27661566

I doubt that's how it will work. If you breed regular Marowak, you get regular Cubone. If you breed Alolan Marowak, you get Alolan Cubone.
>>
>>27663060
I wonder how they'll handle Exeggcutor.
>>
>>27663060
If you breed regular Marowak, you get Alolan Marowak.

It "adapts", see.

Just watch. That's how it'll go.
>>
>>27664268
adapts to being dead
>>
so what is this shit ghost/fire?
>>
>>27664268
Then it will be impossible to get Alolan Marowak in future games?

Nah, that's retarded. You breed one form, that's the form you get. Easy peasy.
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (46KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
46KB, 394x370px
It's a ghost type, but the description we have for it implies that it's not dead. Not all ghost types are literal ghosts
>>
>>27664416
>ghost
>not dead

How can you be died without deading?
>>
>>27664392
I think if they have someone in game you can trade with to get regular forms or alola forms
>>
>>27661566
...Huh. You know, the marking on its head DOES look like a hole...
>>
>>27664711
I thought it was a hole
>>
>>27661566
WHY IS IT'S HEAD SO FUCKING BIG?
>>
>>27664392
Will probably be transfer only or they will change the name to something else
>>
File: fhd003SM3_Anthony_Anderson_002.jpg (467KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
fhd003SM3_Anthony_Anderson_002.jpg
467KB, 1920x1088px
>>27664472
Because you can go to sleep alive and wake up dead.
>>
>>27664208
more like Exeggcutall amrite ?
>>
>>27661566
normal cubone wear the skull of his mother and when he evolve he grow into it.
but what if someone also kills the baby cubone before he can take the skull ?
imagine, the soul of the dead mother is not at peace and posses the skull with burning vengeance.
>>
>>27661566

It'll be an Cubone.
>>
>>27666450
Of course it'll be a Cubones
This goes back to the Cubones mother being dead,hence Marowak turning into a Alolan-Marowak after its laid an egg cause the bitch dead
>>
Guess that's what happens if you don't give Marowak a burn heal.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.