[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVe KyqV1jWU So what the fu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: The_End_of_Pokemon.jpg (56KB, 508x675px) Image search: [Google]
The_End_of_Pokemon.jpg
56KB, 508x675px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVeKyqV1jWU

So what the fuck is with gamefreak not actually just fucking making new pokemon? Are we really only gonna get fucking 70 new pokemon AGAIN? with a bunch of random rehash old shit into new shit AND using old shit with gem evos? I mean I dont get it, why not make NEW pokemon instead of all this confusing shit??, at least a fucking 150 each gen. This is getting fucking retarded and im worrying that all we will get this time is even LESS than 70 new pokemon and a shit ton of old shit everywhere.

They are spoiling everything too either to the point where there might actually will be over 100 new pokemon or once again its gonna be gen 6 all over again.

Inst anyone getting really fucking bored of the old pokemon by now? since they always take up 60% of the map in every fucking game? plus we have online trading so it makes it even worse. If the whole new gen has rehash in the world once fucking again ill be mad. I caught and seen every single pokemon not just in gen 6 but in omega ruby now in the 3ds line, which you didn't even really need since you just can go to the gts for RSE pokemon.

What happened to just fucking sitting down and making a good amount of different monsters that nobody has ever seen and... thats fucking it? thats all we need, just fucking stop with this going backwards shit. And these new side off pokemon will make this series even MORE of a cluster fuck snice now they will be wasting time of this AND the gen evos, INSTEAD of making new pokemon.
>>
You forget GF only like pandering to Genwunners who barely acknowledge their presence because GF is trying to make pokemania happen again.

If it wasn't for that they would still be pandering to some other crowd like children who aren't interested in pokemon or Gen 2-6-ers. Why?

Because GF hasn't got the common sense to realize a lot of their fanbase is grown adults and that the game needs to make steps to keep us old fans around seeing as how without us the game would tank as not even genwunners give a shit about if pokemon will survive.
>>
>>27660869
Hey anon you should really kill yourself
It's for everyone's sake
>>
"THE END OF POKEMON" cry more you whiny faghag, alola forms are actually making old pokemon interesting and providing something cool and new to the series
>So what the fuck is with gamefreak not actually just fucking making new pokemon?
Corocoro just revealed 4 new pokemon today you absolute fucking autist
What the hell do you want them to do make a brand new pokemon thats exactly like ninetales but ice/fairy? go fuck yourself
>>
>>27661105
did you not read my post, how about they just fucking make 100-150 new pokemon instead of fucking 50 and then toss 80% of old pokemon onto the map. All this rehashing old shit gems and now this region shit, is just taking away the dev time to actually make a full gen roster.

Its gonna be bare just like fucking gen 6, maybe even less than 70 pokemon now.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.