[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really love the new Aloan forms and the whole idea behind them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: aloanforms.png (610KB, 1213x641px) Image search: [Google]
aloanforms.png
610KB, 1213x641px
I really love the new Aloan forms and the whole idea behind them but I'm worried they're all still going to be shitmon.

What do you think /vp/? Will they get a stat boost? New move pools? What will it take for them to be good?
>>
>>27660349
>calling things you like shit
literal mental disorder, back to tumblr with you.
>>
>>27660433
They look cool, I just want them to be good too. What's wrong with that?
>>
Unless they revamp Ice, Sandshrew and Sandlsash are doomed to being garbage. At most they'll be given an attack boost and Ice Shard.
If Vulpix and Ninetales have better speed, they have a chance at being decent, but they're Bullet Punch bait regardless.
Exeggutor got cucked with Frisk. I doubt he'll be very fast, and I feel like they may have oriented him toward being a physical attacker. Apart from Spore/Powder immunity, I don't see why people would choose it over the many other physical dragons.
Meowth/Persian could be okay if they minmaxed the shit out of its stats, and made it focus on one offense over the others. While Prankster is a fitting ability, I also don't want it to be Liepard 2.0.
I really want Marowak to be good. I've always loved Marowak, and love the new form, but I'm skeptical that GF will know how to make it work best. I'm hoping they give it Dancer to fit the fire dancer motif, and hoping they lower its defense for greater speed, and maybe bump up it's SpA and create a SpA variant of Thick Club.
>>
>>27660546
>Exeggutor got cucked with Frisk

Seems like all the ones we know got cucked with shitty abilities honestly. Hopefully they have hidden abilities we don't know.

Snow warning for Icetails and a hail version of sand rush would be nice for Snowslash.
>>
>>27660546
I suspect they may revamp ice because the intro of fairy fucked dragon up, and now steel is a good attacking type, so ice lost some offensive use and types good against it became more popular

At least, I hope they fix it

I think you're right about exeggutor going physical
>>
>>27660433
>doesn't understand karenfaggotry
Nigga...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.