[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what determines an ice Vulpix? Is it the Alola region itself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (10KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10KB, 256x192px
So what determines an ice Vulpix? Is it the Alola region itself? If you bring over a fire Vulpix and breed with an ice Vulpix do you get ice or fire? If the region is the determining factor, do you get ice Vulpix when breeding a fire Vulpix and Ditto in Alola?
>>
fuck
>>
>>27660272

We don't know it. The game isn't released yet.

As far as we know, all vulpixs will be in alola form. To get normal vulpixs, you will probably have to trade or use pokemon bank.
>>
>>27660272
>So what determines an ice Vulpix?
It's typing and colouring

>Is it the Alola region itself?
Yes, didn't you read the annoucement?

>If you bring over a fire Vulpix and breed with an ice Vulpix do you get ice or fire?
Think of breeding Nidoran male with Nidoran female, I believe it's going to be the same concept

>If the region is the determining factor, do you get ice Vulpix when breeding a fire Vulpix and Ditto in Alola?
With a ditto the offspring will probably be the same form as the parent
>>
>>27660272
Probably determined by female parent, as has been the norm since Gen2.
>>
>>27660316
oh okay. I didn't know if there was any additional info in the moon runes
>>
>>27660272
The local population adapted to the region, think of it like a separate dog breed.
>>
All vulpix and ninetales in SM will be alolan. when you transfer an old one from a previous generation it automatically mutates into the alolan version. fire ninetales is no longer a thing.

prove me wrong
protip, you cant because GF has released literally zero information on the mechanics involved, nobody knows shit, you fucktard
>>
How could we now? we have to wait until the game releases or until they decide to give us the answer, but I see two possibilities:

Possibility No. 1: If an egg is born in the region it will have the regional form

Possibility No. 2: The forms are like a just a specific breed, and if you breed two normal ones you would get the normal one, same with the new form, and if you breed a normal one with an Alolan form one, we will have 50% chance (like Plusle and Minun).

Those are the two possibilities I imagine.
>>
>>27660373

But there's an Alolan Meowth, and we can see a regular Meowth in one of the trailers.
>>
>>27660407
oh! Good point. I didn't even consider that.
>>
>>27660407
meowth works different because it was bred intentionally and vulpix adapted to the environment. tadaaa. we can say anything we want because nobody knows for sure how it works.
>>
>>27660272
It'll be determined by the female like it did for moves and hidden abilities prior to gen 6.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.