[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My Moms wig is possessed >My Moms doll is possessed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1296x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1296x864px
>My Moms wig is possessed

>My Moms doll is possessed

>My moms balloon and blimp is possessed

>My moms candle, Lantern and Chandelure is possessed

>My moms pumpkin is possessed

>My moms tree is possessed

Yet we are going apeshit at a Sandcastle being possessed
>>
>>27657555
What a shitty meme
>>
You also forgot my moms Sacafagus
>>
my mom's medieval swords are possessed
>>
>>27657555
>mom's Chandelure
>>
>>27657555
Who's the wig? Misdreavous?
>>
>>27657555
Good thing my mom's six legged dragon isn't possessed. That would be spoopy.
>>
>>27657555
>wig
There's no possessed wig Pokemon, retard.
>>
>>27659818
It teamed up with the possessed pumpkin
>>
>>27658581
>sacafagus
Stop being suchafaggus
>>
>>27659758
I thought it was Jynx. She isn't Ghost-type but fits right in with all the other weirdos.
>>
>>27657555
>My Mom is possessed
Still waiting for it.

Same as with that old lady in DPPt on that snow route who pressured you into sleeping in that bed.
Still waiting for her to turn into a Froslass and try to freeze you solid.
>>
File: Could my SpA BE any higher.jpg (896KB, 2444x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Could my SpA BE any higher.jpg
896KB, 2444x3000px
>>27657555
>mom's Chandler
>>
>>27660594
On the same route, the northern-most house has a girl who gives you a spell tag. If you leave the house and re-enter all the lights are out and she's gone.
>>
>>27660704
There's also the old lady in hoenn that tries to make to stay in her house.

There's quite a few ghost girls in unova, and one in kalos.
>>
File: A well designed pokemon.png (12KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
A well designed pokemon.png
12KB, 420x500px
>>27657555
The reason the shitty sandcastle is particularly bad is that it's literally the most bland, generic sand castle you could make, with two dots put on it. It is easily one of, if not the single most lazy design in all of pokemon, rivaled only by something like Ditto or Muk.

You could literally google "Sandcastle clipart", fill in the windows/door with black and poke two eyes on it, and you'd have an exact, 1:1 replication of it.

The only ghosts that come close to this level of laziness are Ghastly and Litwick, and both of those pokemon are early base forms which evolve into far more unique designs.
>>
>>27657555
I'm going apeshit over the fact that a sandcastle is immune to stomp and mega kick.
>>
>>27660883
You're right.
That's completely valid.
Unless that "ghosts can now be hit by normal/fighting" move still exists.
>>
>>27660883
It should have an ability that makes it weak to any kicking-based moves.
>>
>>27660743
But people like muk you fucking chode
The rule of retardation is that if it isn't from Gen 1 then you're supposed to hate it because even though Gen 1 had similar mons it's okay to be a hypocrite because you're a fuckhead blinded by nostalgia.
>>
>>27657555
>a bright orange possessed fridge is fine
>but a sand caste is way to far, that is crossing the line
>>
>>27657555
moms wig?
>>
>>27661658
A bright orange fridge possessed by a ghost that physically appears to be possessed and has the original ghost's face on it.

As little as it is, that's okay for a Poltergheist, and leagues better than "literally just a sandcastle with two dots". If they took a single second to add more details than that, it might've been a decent design.
>>
File: misdreavus.png (2MB, 2038x2543px) Image search: [Google]
misdreavus.png
2MB, 2038x2543px
>>27659818
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.