[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fellow america peeps, it seems like now is finally time for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160809_121051.jpg (129KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160809_121051.jpg
129KB, 800x800px
My fellow america peeps, it seems like now is finally time for some of us to upgrade to the new 3ds, we've dealt with this xl shit for far too long but now we finally get to choose the standard version. This bundle is only gonna be at Walmart and target, but the real question is: "Will this bundle be a long term console, or just another limited addition that sells out in weeks and then goes on ebay for $300?" I for one won't be able to get this bundle until Christmas, but will this bundle still be around? It's like the mario kart 2DS bundle that's $70, except this new 3ds comes with 2 sets of faceplates, Mario 3d Land, and is $149.99. With that being said it gives me high hopes that this will have a continuing stock and not sell out like every other new 3ds bundle so far in America. Thoughts?
>>
>>27653537
I bought a New 3DS XL already so I could buy the Binding of Isaac
>>
>>27653537
I bought an XL because it's more comfortable.
>>
Is the N3DS the most shilled product on 4chan?
>>
>>27653537
I want it, simply for the smaller design, i've wanted it since it was announced but I like almost everyone else already have the game.
what do /vp/??
>>
>>27653537
>$150
>paid $220 for N3DS Animal Crossing bundle

Fuck me
>>
>>27653537
I don't fully comprehend what you wrote because I think you used your ass to type it so please clear it up for me.

This is a new bundle that's going to be $150 for Walmart only? So there's a confirmed price drop?

where do you find this? I'd like a source
>>
>>27653664
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-150-3ds-revealed-8-wii-u3ds-games-drop-to-20/1100-6442469/
>>
>>27653664
It's on nintendo of America's twitter and it is $149.99 but will be a Walmart/Target exclusive
>>
>>27653656
At least we have those cute Isabelle plates right?
>>
>>27653695
thanks senpai

I'll get this, I still have the OG 3DS and the cameras have stopped working and it's kind of beat up. Also I love those colorful buttons so theres that.
>>
>>27653765
my OG 3DS is beat to shit. got it real close to launch, need to upgrade. still holding out for a sun/moon release of the regular size though
>>
>>27653537
How come NoA never wants to release the black one?
>>
>>27653656
Yes but Animal Crossing anon. At least it's not like the 3ds Majoras Mask bundle that didn't even come with the game
>>
I'm tempted to do this upgrade, but how does transferring accounts work? What about my pokemon bank account and all my save data? I'd like to keep that
>>
>>27653537
Why would you want the standard size 3DS, the XL ones are clearly superior
>>
Why the fuck is Nintendo still trying to push a game which was released almost 5 years ago instead of making/promoting newer titles? Why are they so stupid sometimes? And why will the NX be released the day after I buy this?
>>
>>27653851
I like the aesthetics of it primarily, second it's easier to carry (even though I'll likely end up never taking it out of my house) and finally I don't love how pixelated shit looks on the XL.

Ill admit that the XL is sweet though, but since I haven't been spoiled by its big screen I can move on to the small N3DS with ease.
>>
>>27653982
I own a 3DSXL but I went to the N3DS. Even after owning the big screen of the 3DSXL I don't feel spoiled by it. I'm completely satisfied with my decision to get the smaller N3DS.
If nintendo actually offered an XL handheld that had a higher resolution I would definitely go for it. Unfortunately it feels like the XL are just zoomed in pixelated shit versions of the smaller screen.
>>
>>27653611
MAGA hats
>>
are the animal crossing ones hard to find now? I found mine a few months after they went on sale for list price
>>
>>27653537

fuck me I just bought the new 3ds XL...

I hear the standard n3ds (non XL) are notorious for having TN panels instead of IPS (my XL has dual IPS)
>>
>>27653851
more portable, less stretched out picture, face plates, colorful buttons, take your pick
>>
>>27653537
If you want to get a n3ds for piracy then the best thing to do is to avoid that one. There's a good chance it will be shipped with 11.0
>>
>>27653845
It's all connected to your Nintendo ID. I was worried when I did the system transfer but it's all there
>>
>>27654118
>maga hats
It's not really a shill if everyone legitimately wants one though.
>>
>doesn't have hhd
>yet wanted a standard size
Lmao2u
>>
>>27653982
>aesthetics
Irrelevant
>easier to carry
Wear proper pants with actual pockets.
>pixelated
Not even noticeable unless you're looking for it.

>>27654192
>face plates
>colorful button
Still irrelevant
>>
>>27654500
Irrelevant for you maybe, not to me. After functionality aesthetics is the most important thing to me. As to wearing proper pants, I don't know what you mean by that but I get the feeling you mean baggy pants, I'd rather be burned alive. Like I said aesthetics are important to me.

Now I get why you wouldn't care about that stuff, it's perfectly understandable which is why companies make variations of a product in this manner. There are people with different tastes and sensibilities.
>>
>>27653537
Might buy this if the transfer CFW method is simple enough. Already have a hacked OGXL, but a regular N3DS hacked sounds great for 150.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.