[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hahahahahah hahahahhahaah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Guys, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

hahahahahah

hahahahhahaah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Guys, I'm scared, please tell me this is just a huge coincidence.
>>
What?
>>
Yes, you have teh autims
>>
>>27653102
I dun get it
>>
>>27653102
What are you implying?
> wow same generic eyes

Yes, it's just a coincidence.
>>
>>27653102
>2 different bird species
>>
>>27653150
Oh wow the eyes really are very similar.
But why would they give different species the same eyes intentionally?
Pretty sure they stopped doing that after everyone tried to say Voltorb was a Haunter in a Pokeball.
Obvious coincidence is obvious.
>>
>>27653102
Sorry anon. You got autism, its terminal.
>>
File: Autism Contamination.jpg (158KB, 700x729px) Image search: [Google]
Autism Contamination.jpg
158KB, 700x729px
>>27653102

It's not even a coincidence, they don't look anything alike at all.

>>27653214

>But why would they give different species the same eyes intentionally?

What are you even talking about? Those aren't different Oricorio species, they're just Oricorio that have eaten different flowers and changed form.
>>
>>27653102
is that roothoot evo.
>>
To explain, I was merely taking a look at the new mons and was thinking on whether to have one of the new birbs because they looked awfully cute. And something about them really unsettled me because they looked awfully familiar to me. I kept thinking what on earth I was being reminded of and then

yeah

They simply looked the same. The eyes, how they work. I got a little bit scared but then wondered "oh never mind, maybe that D.I guy got inspired by the birds or whatever" only to realize that the trailer happened much later after that deconfirmation thread.

they're obviously not exactly the same and are entirely different species, but it still unsettled the fuck out of me since I wasn't expecting it

I'm not sure how often this eye style is used for bird pokemon or mons in general, might as well be really generic
>>
>>27653102
>>27653102
I think Rowlet's evo in that image would be more believable if it had more toes. Even only one extra in the front. It just looks weird.
>>
>>27653392
Dude they're just Rowlet's eyes
>>
>>27653392
You have autism, please kill yourself so you can't pass it on by accident.
>>
>>27653152
>Implying owls are birds
>>
>>27653102
Why are these forms when eevelutions are separate pokemon? Differences looks about the same
>>
>>27653102
Requesting roothoot evo fucking yellow burd in butt.
>>
>>27653425

I guess. Rowlett's eyes are a little bit different in that the white part is a little bit smaller, but there's no saying it wasn't a big fat coincidence.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.