[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Megas are not being removed, you dumbshits. Battle mechanics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Megas are not being removed, you dumbshits. Battle mechanics have never been removed.

There's a possibility that there won't be any new ones, but the ones that already exist aren't going anywhere. They make too much money off of Mega Evo merchandise.

The reason they haven't shown any is because Gen 6 is over and it's not new anymore. They want to advertise the new games with new features, not an old one that's expected to be there.

Tl;dr If you actually tnink they're being removed, you are a retard. It's equivalent to thinking breeding is being removed because they haven't shown any eggs, or that fishing is being removed because they haven't shown the fishing rod.
>>
>>27652393
Thats good and all, but you imply that you think megas are great, which they aren't (or at least the way its been done so far).
>>
File: laughing metagame.png (174KB, 800x714px) Image search: [Google]
laughing metagame.png
174KB, 800x714px
>>27652664
>you think megas are great, which they aren't
Spot the genwunner. Megas are the best thing to happen to Pokemon before region-based formes.
>>
>>27652393
This. So much fucking this.
>>
>>27652393
Is it okay for me to link this thread to the "no more megas" thread? You are doing god's work OP.
>>
>>27653148
Nah, just spot the guy that didn't get his favorite pokemon as a mega.
>>
>>27652393
inb4 megas, fishing, and breeding are all removed
>>
File: 1415990593882.jpg (47KB, 460x259px)
1415990593882.jpg
47KB, 460x259px
>>27652393
The real question is if Alola will feature any new Mega forms.

I doubt it, and I think Megas as a whole will be absent until postgame.
>>
>>27652393
I didn't think they're being removed but I fear they will drastically cut back on adding new ones.
>>
>>27652393
>Megafag faces when they add NO NEW MEGAS this gen
>megafag faces when you cant earn old mega stones during the full game and they're relegated to post game rewards from some battle tower thing
>Megafag faces when Z moves outclass megas anyway both in competitive and regular online

Oh boy I cant wait. They might not fully get rid of it this gen but I can sure see them making them worthless/just endgame shit.
>>
>>27655486
Jesus Christ this is Pokémon not Brawl.
>>
I like how they continue to add the dumbest shit like region forms and megas to try and switch it up so the series just doesn't end up like call of duty, just rehash to rehash...and yet it's not even helping
>>
>>27656281
As a person who really likes megas, I am more than okay with this. Who needs them for the main story, anyway? The competitive/extra stuff is almost always saved for postgame. This way, everyone wins.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.