[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wrap >Leer >Thunder Wave >Agility >Slam >Dragon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Spr_1g_149.png (4KB, 56x56px) Image search: [Google]
Spr_1g_149.png
4KB, 56x56px
>Wrap
>Leer
>Thunder Wave
>Agility
>Slam
>Dragon Rage
>Hyper Beam

This was dragonite's moveset in gen 1

wtf what do you even do with this?
>>
give it TMs you stupid fuck
>>
>>27652378
>fastest wrap user thanks to agility and thunder wave
>can just annoy opponents forever thanks to that
>big attack stat+hyper beam means it'll get big kills
honestly the only thing it needed was a better flying move
>>
>>27652402
so wait you're supposed to use dragonite with dratini's moveset plus hyper beam?
>>
>>27652378
>what is gen1 wrap
>>
>>27652469
it's a great movepool in gen 1. do you not remember how wrap and hyper beam work in gen 1?
>>
Gen 1 murder beam
>>
>>27652469
Yes. It's absolute shit without Wrap because Blizzard was everywhere in Gen 1. Even with Wrap it's not metagame defining because you rely so heavily on luck.
>>
>>27652378
>>27652469
did you ever even play RBY?
>>
having to use a broken move inherited from a pre evolution because it's broken and you have nothing else doesn't sound like good design to me
>>
>>27652617
welcome to gen 1, anon
where fire types were absolute shit and only usable thanks to fucking fire spin
where everything and their mothers learned blizzard which had 90% accuracy
where everything was weak to bug yet there wasn't a single bug type move in the game
where every design is shit
>>
>>27652683
>there wasn't a single bug type move in the game
Confirmed for never played gen 1
>>
>>27652683
and people say it's the best generation
>>
>>27652378
>agility
>wrap
>hyper beam
>blizzard
that wasn't hard
>>
>>27652761
>leech life is viable
cmon son you understood what i said
>>
>>27652761
Name the bug moves anon.

Twineedle, Pin Missile, Leech Life

Absolute shit tier and the first two hardly any good pokemon got.
>>
>>27652834
pin missile was horrible in gen 1
>>
>>27652378
>needing any other moves when ghosts dont exist and Hyper Beam doesnt recharge if you kill something
just gotta make sure anything you hit, dies.
>>
>>27652683
Gen 1 was absolute shit. Going back and playing it after it was released on 3DS had me questioning how I loved Yellow so much. Gen 3 FireRed really fucking spoiled me
>>
>>27652378
>OP never played gen 1 because this wittle faggola would have realized Wrap was 100% broken in gen juan and Agility boosted crit rate.
>>
>>27652683
>where everything was weak to bug yet there wasn't a single bug type move in the game
My beedrill carried the game with twineedle
>>
>>27652881
thats what he just said you retarded underage
>>
>>27655784
Shut the fuck up Arin you don't even realize Psychic is weak to bug you fucking cuck
>>
I can't play any games before the physical/special split. It hurts sometimes

>Oh boy porygon
>It gets tribea--
>It's physical
>DoDrio is the superior tribeam user.
>>
>>27656686
Was it even actually weak to bug in that game? Sure it was SUPPOSED to be but was it? I remember psychic want weak to ghost, which in gen 1 didn't matter
>>
>>27652798
>>27652834
>>27652881
>>27656068
fuck you smogonfags
>>
>>27656892
Nah you've got it mixed up. Psychic was weak to Bug in Gen 1, it was also supposed to be weak to Ghost but it actually did 0x damage. Not like it matters because the only damage dealing Ghost move was Lick.
>>
File: 1383252426230.jpg (127KB, 768x531px) Image search: [Google]
1383252426230.jpg
127KB, 768x531px
>Use Wrap
>Follow with Hyper Beam
>No recharge
>>
>>27656892
Psychic was definitely weak to bug but you could never capitalize on it with no usable moves.

Same with Ghost, as the only ghost line was part poison so they were killing you instead.
>>
Wasn't Hypno op as fuck in gen 1?
>>
>>27657036

Actually due to a programming error, ghost had no affect on psychic in gen 1.
>>
>>27657099
He had a solid movepool. For my psychic user I usually just used slowbro however.
>>
>>27657032
I want old hyper beam back, give some guys and incentive to bulk up and give people extra incentive to use rock wrecker
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.