[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's still NOTHING about Megas. Not even "no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1462845026710.png (253KB, 329x305px) Image search: [Google]
1462845026710.png
253KB, 329x305px
So there's still NOTHING about Megas. Not even "no new Megas", just nothing ABOUT them in general.

Fingers crossed for their removal.
>>
I wish this "megas are removed" meme dies.
>>
>>27651370
If I remember correctly, it was either today or yesterday in 2013 that Mega Evolutions were revealed.
>>
Honestly I'll be fine with it either way. Some of them needed it, others are just badass, but it got out of hand pretty fast.
>>
>>27651370
My assumption is that megas wont be the focus this generation (since there's already another huge new mechanic to focus on) and they will be relegated to post game. Under that assumption, it doesnt make a ton of sense to reveal features that are tucked away in the post game.

Thats pretty much why i think we havent seen much about the new megas (which are obviously going to be in the game) and we probably wont until the full Dex undoubtedly leaks.
>>
And there is still nothing about White Kyurem and Black Kyurem being in the game, I wonder if they'll be removes
You're retarded if you think they'll get rid of any type of form of any pokemon in any game
>>
>>27651551
That was a big new feature. ORAS had Megas in their promotion extremely early on.

There's been no mentions of Mega Pokemon at all this gen.

>>27651406
I know, I know. It's extremely unlikely. But I want them gone so badly.
>>
>>27651370
all third stage pokemon should lose their mega evolutions
all stage 2 and under should just have the megas become regular evolutions with some nerfs
>>
>>27651370
Fingers crossed for their staying.
>>
>>27651370
I think they'll just throw some post game area that gives a mega ring accessory for your Z-Ring and lets you buy Mega Stones but I don't see them doing anything else with mega evolutions this gen.
>>
>>27651638
this.
PLEASE RETCON INTO ALOLA FORMS
>>
I think they're saving all the megas for the platinum remake.
>>
I love megas, you guys are fags
>>
>>27651628
>But I want them gone so badly.
That's retarded.
>>
>>27651638
THIS
>>
>>27651370
You're an idiot..

Megas will never leave the game even if the old ones are to remain. They'll always be passed forward until the 3DS is done. Or until the franchise gets ab100% reboot.
>>
>>27651370
i think megas have done their time, and i don't think there should be anymore, cause sooner or later most of the pokemon would end up having mega evos if they don't stop eventually
>>
>>27651628
>That was a big new feature. ORAS had Megas in their promotion extremely early on.
Because ORAS is a remake and had almost nothing new other than Megas and Zinia.
>>
>>27651628
>That was a big new feature. ORAS had Megas in their promotion extremely early on
Unlike ORAS, Sun/Moon has a lot of new features to showcase and they're going spread them out until closer to release. ORAS didn't have much new stuff, so megas got shown early on.

I wouldn't be surprised to see no new megas and/or them being a postgame thing, but no way they're gone for good.
>>
>>27651638
No, fuck off.
>>
>>27651981
Not if they keep realeasing 100+ mons per gen and 20-ish megas only.
>>
What people don't seem to understand are that megas are literally no different from forme changes. They're not going to remove megas the same way thry're not going to remove Rotom's or Deoxys' forms.

However I DO agree SM will have no new megas. Alolan forms are taking their spot of "updating old pokemon and giving them new types/stats"
>>
I like megas, but they were poorly executed, and broke the metagame beyond repair. So I kinda wish they'd be gone. At the same time, I wanted megas for Golem, Machamp and the Johto starters...
>>
>>27651638

>third stage

>stage 2 and under
>>
>>27652028
Megas are "popular" enough that it's not like it would be a bad idea to show off some before the release... if they planned on actually making new ones. Which doesn't seem to be the case. Hope GF just makes some BS excuse, like megastones can only be found in Kalos and Hoenn so that we never have to see them again though.
>>
>>27651638

Nice idea, but the megas are mostly small design changes. They wouldn't really work as complete evolutions
>>
>>27652268
>Megas are "popular" enough that it's not like it would be a bad idea to show off some before the release
Mewtwo is like the third most popular Pokemon ever after Charizard and Pikachu? Where is it in SM? Nowhere. So you can't use it in the game.

Retarded logic.
>>
>>27653100
Right, because Mewtwo requires something that can't be transferred through Bank. How could I forget?
>>
Mega lugia has been shown you fucking retard
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-09-11-44-15.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-09-11-44-15.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>>27651370
Mega koffing, nidoqueen and lugia all in that pic stop being autistic
>>
>>27653801
i recognize the mega weezing from DA, this is not real
>>
I'd be fine with it. Megas fucked up balance pretty hard. Stuff like Mega Salamance, Mega Khang, and Mega Fug are just stupid.
>>
>>27653748
You're an idiot
>>
File: 1470692709320.jpg (14KB, 295x348px) Image search: [Google]
1470692709320.jpg
14KB, 295x348px
GF is holding info on megas back because, oh I don't know, they're doing something new with the mechanic? I am not going to be surprised if they announce permanent megas. It just seems like natural progression
>>
>>27651370
People like you really need to look FAR more then just the trailers. Seriously, Megas were Gen 6's big thing. Of course they wouldn't advertise them to much to almost at all this gen !
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.