[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>robinhoot, el tigre and sealmaid are confirmed fake, now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1310483412100.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>robinhoot, el tigre and sealmaid are confirmed fake, now that the corocoro revealed spooky castle, fish school and bearguy prevo instead of the dolphin, snowman, sea cucumber and rugby monkey
>there won't be a dolphin pokemon again this gen

lol
>>
>>27650740
You are aware that leakers put in wrong information on purpose to throw people off right? Plus those three could still get revealed later on, not to mention Mallow is in Litten3's picture which should be enough to prove it.
I know its bait but here have a (you) anyway
>>
File: 1468782331764.jpg (63KB, 611x715px) Image search: [Google]
1468782331764.jpg
63KB, 611x715px
>>27650819
>leakers put in wrong info on purpose to throw people off
>>
>>27650819
But the "Mallow" on El Tigre's art could just be a generic hawaiian gri, with the shorts and the flower on her hair. I mean, a LOT of hawaiian girls dress like that.
>>
>>27650740
You're a moron thinking all leaks are the same leaks
>>27650819
So are you for the same reason, and using that justification of all things
>>
File: --.jpg (51KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
--.jpg
51KB, 400x323px
>>27650740
>trusting the site that thought a mole was a mantis
>>
>>27650740

Man, the retards are sure coming out in droves tonight.

The starters aren't part of the list leak. They were revealed months ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 396x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 396x430px
>>27650740
The list is unrelated to the leaked images. Luchalitten and friends are still very much alive. Why did that shitty list of names hold any water?
>>
>>27650865
(You)
>>
The starter art hasn't been disproven but the names and the rest of the list leak are bullshit since the list had Bewear as a one-stage mon.
>>
>>27650865
Its the exact same girl, it has the exact same hair, the exact same headband and flower, the shorts and the cooking, if you think its anyone else you have got to be retarded.
The hair is probably the biggest thing, all gym leaders and main characters have eccentric hair that's different to anyone else's in the games, there will be no one else with Mallows hair the whole way through the game just like no one else had the same hair as Flannery or Wattson or even Grant.
>>27650861
Yeah people do this, i cant remember which leak exactly but someone did it with XY, they mixed a lot of legit info with a few bits that were wrong. I think it involved Meowstic or something.
>>
The starter leak is real, since there's no way Mallow would be there if it wasn't.
The Chinese leak is a big 'maybe'. It got some hard to guess info right, like Totem Pokemon, but other info wrong, such as the lack of gyms and building your own league -- Trials and Captains are clearly stand-ins for this, and the leak also mentioned the 'island owners' would appear after forming a league, instead we see Kahunas are challenged after beating an island's trials.
The /vp/ leaks are bullshit - We've seen that the starters won't get split evos since we've seen their dex pages, both got info on Alolan forms wrong, one stating they'd only be subtle changes like physical appearance, the other stating Ninetale's type incorrectly.
The Dex from yesterday was disproven by today's reveals.
>>
>>27650865
Alot of girls dress like that. Dude it's Mallow. Pretty stupid to think otherwise.
>>
File: -_-.gif (538KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
-_-.gif
538KB, 720x404px
>>27650740
How the fuck did they disprove the starters? Just fishing for (You)s?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.