[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: Gen order is reversed Man, I'm so hyped for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 27

File: 250px-105Marowak.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-105Marowak.png
50KB, 250x250px
>ITT: Gen order is reversed

Man, I'm so hyped for the new Kanto Forme Marowak
>>
File: file.png (41KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
41KB, 200x200px
What do you guys think of the new Pokemon killer, Digimon?
>>
Why? They took AWAY design elements from the original Marowak, they didn't build on it at all.
>>
>>27650563
They kept the skull but got rid of the ghost type... That doesn't even make sense. Pokemon sucks now. gen 1 was the only good gen, Alola for life
>>
>>27650609
Simple is better, regular Marowak was really edgy.
>>
>>27650563
Kanto Marowak is so edgy, in a "wah my mom is dead" kinda way. I know it wore a skull already but what does this have to do with fire dancers? And it's not even still a ghost type?

Normal type Meowth just seems... Pointless. Why would you take a pokemon with purrsonality and just make it normal?
>>
>>27650621
Gen 2 sucked though.

>all the starters were furbait
>only 70 new pokemon
>games sucked
>>
>>27650646
70 of the best pokemon?
And if you think something is furbait and it doesn't have tits and ass already, it just means you want to fuck it.
>>
Why is it so fat?
>>
>>27650563
Sorry OP but if a pokemon changed from a dual type to a single type I would be pretty disappointed
>>
File: original.png (275KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
275KB, 640x360px
GUYS
LEAKED FINAL EVOS FOR STARTERS
GET IN HERE
>>
What's the point of midevos? First Roselia, now Chansey, Electabuzz, and Magmar? And ANOTHER Porygon-Z prevo?
>>
The worst gen ever. Just look at this fucking literally garbage pokemon, muk , the don't have new ideas.

Also

>fire starter final evo is a chinese dragon

>fire/flying

Wat
>>
>>27650720
Fake, not blurry enough
>>
>>27650738
>fire/flying

Fuck off, It's fire dragon
>>
>>27650731
Midevos are to connect pokemon that should have been connected and the whole fanbase knows it and wont shut up about it
>>
>>27650720
>water starters tail shrinks and it gets random canons out of nowhere
Please anon, we all know Squirtle is a combination of a Squirrel and Turtle, and you COMPLETELY MISSED half of that.
>but but... Split evo!!!
There is no way it's gonna be a single Squirrel evo and a single Turtle evo. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

>grass starter is looking directly at the camera while every single Pokemon's Art EVER is at an angle
2/10, got me to reply to this shitty fake bait.
>>
>>27650738
>>fire starter final evo is a chinese dragon
It's a European dragon, idiot.

The leaked fish->Chinese dragon is obviously going to be Water/Dragon.
>>
>>27650738
>chinese dragon
Keep telling yourself that, Zodiacfag. As if the echidna last gen didn't already BTFO you out enough.
>>
>>27650720
They seem so fucking generic. Remember when pokemon has personalities attached to them and clear inspiration? Now they're just fucking animals with no direction.....
Also fucking turtle with cannons? Really?
>>
>to nerf fairy they are getting rid of Dragon types entirely outside of the pseudo-legend line
That's... Not a nerf GameFreak... What the fuck. Like, they will be less used now, sure, but they are still fucking broken.
>>
>>27650885
This gen is clear they are out of ideas and just need to reboot the franchise.
>Grimmer
>puddle of slime
>evolves into a puddle of slime
>Ditto
>ANOTHER FUCKING PUDDLE OF SLIME
Not to mention ditto's gimmick just makes it a shittier version of Zoroark. A Pokemon with only one move? Seriously?
>>
>>27650885
>implying these aren't ripped off deviantart
>>
>>27650974
>2 pre evolutions for based Magnezone

why the fuck?
WHY?
>pre evolution and 3 other evolutions for the whole EON family
what the fuck
>>
>>27650720
I like the fire one, definitely a fire/dragon
>>
File: 1470550376726.png (213KB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
1470550376726.png
213KB, 432x324px
>>27650641
>purrsonality
>>
>>27651065
I mean it makes sense to connect them somehow but? A normal type that just randomly becomes whatever type when stupid conditions are met, doesn't even look similar when it evolves, and half the evolutions are way harder to get than the other half? That's just dumb.
>>
>>27650720
>it's just a fucking dragon

why do you even bother making this shit
>>
File: Mega Devolved Alakazam.png (61KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Devolved Alakazam.png
61KB, 250x250px
>It's been TWENTY YEARS and Gamefreak is still releasing Mega Devolutions
WHEN WILL THEY STOP SHITTING UP MY FAVORITE MONS REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Tyrouge getting split evo.

Fucking finally. Too bad the blob with limbs looks like shit.
>>
>>27651191
>Mega devolutions

Nigga what.
>>
File: 250px-115Kangaskhan.png (68KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-115Kangaskhan.png
68KB, 250x250px
>>27651191
>H-hey guys, I have an idea. Let's just take the Kanghakid and put him in his momma's pouch!
I understanding adding adult forms so all the measly Pokemon like Munchlax don't remain weak forever, but I stand firmly by the belief that Mega Devolutions were the biggest mistake in the franchise. I mean, Audino was okay because it was an isolated event, but after that...
>>
>>27651256
Fuck you, I like him. He's got one of the better designs. Even if the rest are oversimplified, he still has a well-thought-out design.
>>
>ANOTHER shitty mimikyu clone
>pure electric not even unique

WWOOOOOOWWW
>>
>>27651191
real talk
i wish they kept his tail
>>
>>27651286
How retarded are you?
>>
>>27651191
>>27651287

What are you fucks even talking about.

this is the first time I've seen mons like this.
>>
File: vII1r1x0zpo1_500.jpg (160KB, 450x471px) Image search: [Google]
vII1r1x0zpo1_500.jpg
160KB, 450x471px
my favorite leekso far
what do you guys think its evo will be like?

hoping for maybe part fighting or steel type and to be a cool weeb sword master
>>
>>27651307
What do you mean? It's about time they released it, it's been mentioned in Mimikyu's dex entry forever.

I still think they should've gone with the fan interpretations, though.
>>
>>27651307
well it's different this time because it has a full evolution line
>>
Anyone else feel that Pichu's new evolutions are similar to Azurill's?
>>
>>27651191
I hate their habitude to make evolution line in kit form
Like they introduce budew and roserade, the next gen they introduce roselia to make a line.
And it's not even the worse, this gen we get a middle evo to link Electivire to Elekid and one to link Magmortar to Magby. Why did they introduce the middle evolution last?
>>
>>27651307
To be fair at least this one evolves. Maybe it'll actually get decent stats.
>>
>>27651351
Half the fan interpretations were shitty and the other half just thought it was Pichu
>>
Anyone here watch the anime?

Mega Serperior vs Ash-Feraligatr was one of the best fights
>>
File: pokemon.jpg (72KB, 980x480px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.jpg
72KB, 980x480px
Can someone please answer the age old question of why these weren't considered part of the Pokedex in Gen VI? Always seemed pretty stupid to me.
>>
>>27651405
I hate Ash-Feraligatr but god if I don't love seeing my Mega Majestic Grass/Dragon Snakebro wrecking house

Still upset that he lost, it would have been the perfect spot to make Ash lose the league. He's still not gonna win though.
>>
File: Holy shit.png (42KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
Holy shit.png
42KB, 183x200px
Holy shit guys they put Jynx in blackface.
She looks like the new Mr.Popo in drag.
>>
>>27651442
He's gonna lose and leave Kris behind.
Don't get you're hopes up.
>>
pokemon died after genwun you fucking losers
>then
>animal with a unique theme and concept that tied the lone together
>actually took creativty and effort
>now
>just a fucking cartoon animal
>probably just traced pictures of animals off google and gave them anime eyes and an element

gamefreak have gotten lazy because of the popularity and just shit out any old trash these days
>>
>>27651345
I was going to say part grass, but I remember expecting Timburr/Gurdurr/Cdurr to be part grass/steel/rock, so maybe it'll just stay the same.

>>27651394
Some of the earlier pre-pichu ones looked decent.

Maybe Mimikyu will get another forme now that Pichu's evo is coming out? Would be cool if they had a symbiotic evolution or something
>>
File: digimon-heroes.jpg (425KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
digimon-heroes.jpg
425KB, 1920x1080px
>>27651463
you think thats bad?
take a look at these and be thankful for what you got
>>
>>27650563
I dunno its fucking lazy that we've just seen Kanto already. This whole prequel business is ridiculous I don't care if they expand it.

The Team Rocket origin story is the only part I'm looking forward to.
>>
File: 250px-082Magneton.png (66KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-082Magneton.png
66KB, 250x250px
Look at this
Fucking look at this
>>
>>27651559
>cool UFO mon
>give it a prevo instead of an evo
>it just a bunch of balls and has nothing to do with the UFO theme

BRAVO GAMEFREAK
>>
>>27651465
Yeah I just said that
Shippers are cancer
>>
File: images (1).jpg (22KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
22KB, 259x194px
NEW LEAK! apparently CoroCoro magazine released this image alone some weird ass bugs and rock looky thing.
>>
Did you guys see the "leaked" map?
>Here's the other half of Johto
>It only has half the pokemon tho lol
Gamefreak what the fuck??
>>
>>27651590
Gamefreak have mastered the art of dropping the ball
>>
>>27650563
>Gen 4 is gen 4
>>
>>27651358
>>27651351
>>27651394
>people still thinking the pikachu leak is real
Pikachu is a myth they just added to mimikyu's lore, if they ever ACTUALLY added it, it would be a huge shark jumping moment.

The "leak" is people just giving Mimikyu's outfit the same colors as pichu, to try and get the DEEPEST LORE crowd to make it a forced meme. There is no way it will be legit. It's already barely believable, but having the last gens Mimiklone evolve into THIS gens Mimiklone, which then evolves into a fucking Dedenne clone which ITSELF IS ANOTHER FUCKING MIMIKLONE, is way too fucking much of a stretch.

GameFreak may be running out of ideas, but I think they still have a few gems left before they get THAT desperate. Stop believing everything that Joe posts on his site. Serebii has only been around since last gen, I'd hardly call it reliable. Stay with the trusty old source of the Chinese leakers.
>>
>>27651604
needs to be more low res
>>
>>27651597
What was the worst saga? I liked the gen 5 games, but the Ruby and Sapphire Saga dropped the ball completely.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11KB, 210x240px
Just finished playing the Kanto game, AMA.

>inb4 proof

They were monitoring me. Ask away plebs.
>>
>>27651425
Generation who introduced them.

Ralts = Gen 3
Kirlia = Gen 3
Gallade = Gen 4
Mega-Gallade = Gen 6
>>
>>27650563
Why is it so fat? Do they want the mcdonalds audience now?
>>
>>27651636
The Chink leakers are just that: Old.
We haven't had a real chinese leak since they stopped releasing the games in china, and the only "leaker" claiming to be chinese says Pikachu is real.

He's probably just saying he's chinese to build a sense of believability, but he did predict mega devolutions so...
>>
>>27651655
I was disappointed with the "big finale" of the last games. Hopefully the new version names are a hint that we'll finally get some background on who that Red guy was supposed to be but I'm bracing for disappointment.
>>
>>27651604
>Pokemon literally named squirrel turtle
>looks like a turtle with a squirrel tail
>evolves into squirrel turtle
>evolves into turtle with no squirrel features and suddenly has cannons growing out of its back
LEGIT AS FUCK AMIRITE GUYS???
>>
>>27651704
Fuck off, I like the new starters. I hope your ass gets BTFO when Mimikyu clone confirmed.
>>
What is your guys favorite games?

Mine was Gen 5
>Best starters
>Hoenn was fun to explore
>Story wasn't the best but it was ok
>I liked the fusion mechanic: Rayquaza land forme and sea forme was good
>Weather wars was the best metagame
>>
>>27651703
What if... It's called red and blue.... Because you get to choose between two campaigns, where in blue you play as Blue working his way up to becoming a gym leader, while Red is the more standard game where you try to become champion but then get a post game where you become a SUPER CHAMPIONS like Red was at the end of last gen!

Also I wonder who the 8th kanto leader is, if you are going to be playing as Blue.....
>>
>>27651735
I enjoyed Gen 5, but liked Gen 2 wayyy better am hyped as fuck for Gen 7, the entire Kanto mystery has me very excited! I hope we can still catch our favorites, and really hope the Mimikyu clone is real, because it sounds adorable.
>>
>>27651604
Fuck of with these fake leaks man, they would never make a starter evolution as masculine as that Squirtle evolution.
>>
Beta-tester here. I swear on the life of my infant son that these are true!

Fire starter evolves into a Fire/Fighting type called Dragkick.

Water starter evolves into a Water/Fighting type called Sprinkick.

Grass type evolves into... uh, a Grass and Fighting type. Called... um... Grass-punch.

Take it or leave it. I know some of you out there won't believe me.
>>
>>27651677
Jesus christ, the last time I can think of Nintendo doing something that blatantly cocky was when Reshiram came out.
>>
>>27651767
Chinese translator here. The last gym leader is actually the professor. I cant give away his name, but its a sturdy team.
>>
>>27651727
The designs are alright but I was hoping to finally have a viable Fire starter.
NOPE. CLEARLY NOT A DRAGON, ENJOY YOUR SNEAKY PEBBLE BAIT.
>>
We may get some backstory about those random dudes that appeared in the PWT back in gen 3
>>
>>27651767
They've replaced gym leaders before, like Juan in Ruby 2 and Sapphire 2. I'm sure it'll just be another random character we don't really have to care about.

I miss Trial Captains though, Gen 1 a best
>>
Psychic type is gonna kick some ass
>>
>>27650609
Right? Why is it even ground type? Does it dog with its bone? Stupid. Brown = ground. Wow so speak up. Fucking game freak
>>
>>27651822
It's obviously a dragon, look at its fucking wings!
>>
>>27651798
kek
>>
Remember how bad gen one was? Hahaha.

We even had this tiger with abs for a starter. What a fucking mess!
>>
>>27651735
Fucking Rayquaza Land forme was amazing
>>
What do you think of the rumors that your rival is the Champion? How would that even work? Was he just pretending to be shit the whole time?
>>
>>27651767
One of the leaks said the 8th leader was actually the leader of team rocket, and that's why he ends up getting replaced.

But I'm pretty doubtful, since we already know that it's a ground type gym, and Rocket is based on poison types... And when have the gym leaders EVER been important to the story? Even when they did the Gen 3 Black and White prequels, they changed the leaders and never once mentioned it in the story. So I wouldn't get my hopes up that he's anything special.

Most likely, you just play as Red (or Pink if ur a grill) in both versions, with Blue as your rival, and then he ends up becoming a gym leader as you progress, when the old 8th Gym leader becomes the champion.

Would be a nice change up of the usual rival formula.
>>
>>27650720
Not enough random stripes and simplisic color palette.
The flower thing needs bigger and more colorful warts. Make the petals less detailed and add stripes around its legs.
Give the dragon thing black stripes and more spikes. And make the eyes and fangs bigger. Add wings to its forearms.
The turtle thing appreciates dark blue stripes around the legs, another shell around its head and two more cannons for propulsion. Make the arms twice as long. Add some spikes to the head.
>>
>>27651873
>He doesn't like Beltigre
Fake fan alert
>>
>>27651895
See
>>27651815
>>
>>27651891
>Believing any rumors
Oh my fucking God this board has turned to shit because of GO fags like you who believe everything you hear. Jesus Christ grow the fuck up. Our starter won't be the rival, dipshit. That is literally impossible. Motherfucker.
>>
>>27651920
Honestly? Seems more likely then making the fucking enemy Team leader into a gym leader of completely the wrong type.
>>
The metagame is shit right now, with Mega Kyurem being stupidly OP right now
>>
>>27651798
>another fire/fighting
I know you're joking, but I'd hate this if it happened.
>>
>>27651909
filthy genwunner
>>
>>27651962
Very true, what do you think about the whole Mimikyu clone thing? Think it'll evolve? Leakers say its pure electric, but I doubt it.
>>
>>27651677
Are they still going with the gym leaders, elite4 and champion pokemon league thing? I mean they've been running with it since gen 2 so I doubt they're gonna bother with a new concept, but still.

And if so, does that mean the leak about Koga returning as a gym leader is real? Why would he be in this new region?
>>
>>27651940
>hurrr bdurr new mechanics or story changes are impossible
>>
What if these are remakes of Firered and Leafgreen? Is it possible?
>>
>>27651853
I hear that theres some sort of throwaway fight with a Kanto Marowak...

They said you couldnt even catch it because it was a ghost.

What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>27651995
Yeah. Basically, you fight them, reach the elite 4 and find out the champion is your rival, and the 8th gym leader is your professor. After that you can own a gym and one day, Koga and sabrina will appear to doubt battle you. It's very strange. Also, the Mimikyu clone is fake, never seen it before, but there was this weird electric rat that looked like it. One of the gym leaders had it.
>>
>>27652018
>remakes leafgreen and firered
>remakes of leafgreen and firered
>remakes of games coming out for the first time
>>
>>27652018
>Blue = Green
Are you retarded?
>>
>>27651853
Something to do with bones of the earth, maybe?

>>27652036
Another story thing, probably.
>>
File: 1470685350615.png (194KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470685350615.png
194KB, 700x800px
>They removed steel and dark types
Why? Psychic is now stupidly op.
>>
>>27652064
What if its a side quest??? Maybe Red and Blue have side quests you can complete for special rewards!!
>>
>mfw all these Pokemon who were standalones and now are part of branched evos

jesus christ FIVE unrelated Pokemon are revealed to be part of one family now, and these aren't the only ones.

Can I get Game Freak's drugs?
>>
>>27651895
i heard they removed the option to chose your gender in this game, everyone has to play as a a cis male
>>
>>27652036
Please, I'm glad they got away from the "YOU HAVE TO CATCH THE LEGENDARY!" thing, but now having fucking random Pokemon that just can't be caught? I doubt it. Besides its already confirmed that it's Kanto form ISN'T ghost type.
>>
>>27652071
Not to mention yet ANOTHER Dragon-type Pseudo. They've been pumping them out ever since Fairy got cut and now we don't even have Steel to resist it.
>>
Why is nobody talking about the mega stones that were datamined in XY? There were so many unused names where the base forms were released generations after generation. Do you think this gen will have base forms for the datamined megas?

Based on names, charizard sounds cool. Might be the pseude this gen.
>>
File: 025Pikachu.png (825KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
025Pikachu.png
825KB, 1280x1280px
Jesus Christ, These Togedemaru clones are getting worse and worse every gen.
>>
>>27652110
Chinese translator here, it actually is. Its Ground/Ghost
>>
>>27652134
>now we don't even have Steel to resist it.
Do you have a source or are you just talking out of your ass?
>>
>>27652149
Fakee
>>
>special attack and special def are now one stat
how the fuck are they going to get around it.

shuckle has 230 sp. def and 10 sp atk right now.

regice is going to hit like a truck now

mewtwo is going to get even more bulk

and this is not even starting on how they are going to handle status moves.

is amnesia and nasty plot going to be two calm minds for the price of one?
>>
>>27652221
What the fuck is a Mewtwo
>>
i heard the 8th gym leader's name was named pepperoni because he was part of a mafia gang
>>
>>27652221
Prepare your anus for Tail Glow Volbeat
>>
>>27652250
Theres a rumor that this gen we'll get the mega devolution of mewtwo x and y

I dont believe it still
>>
>>27652250
I guess it's one of many? Maybe they are like Zygarde and they come together to form one huge Pokemon? MewOne MewTwo MewThree and MewFour?
>>
>>27652250
remember that genetically modified cat that got early release in a spin-off game and is going to star in the next movie?

you played that game, right?

you've seen its stats, right?!
>>
Leaked music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sOadAaGiq4

Might be the worst thing I have ever heard
>>
New trailer shows Machamp using Fissure.
NO GUARD. FISSURE.
>>
>>27652300
Oh god is that pic a screenshot
barf
I thought the graphics couldn't get any worse
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 480x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 480x394px
>removed shinies
>removed Dark and Steel Types
>Pychic is immune to ghost

The fuck? I hope these leaks aren't fucking true. They removed Fairies in Gen III and retconned a SHIT ton of Pokemon and their types. If it happens again I just might not play anymore.
>>
>>27652315
but anon
i've heard they are removing abilities.

How are we even going with this thread.
>>
>>27652315
They cut abilities last gen, remember?

Game Freak thinks we're a bunch of babies that cant handle the concept of abilities. Too confusing or whatever.

I know its a kids game, but you hve to give kids some credit. Theyre smarter than that
>>
hey guys it's Joe with more info from my SOURCE (please stop asking me to reveal them I can't or they will get in trouble)

>>27650720
These ARE the real starters my source confirmed it! the dragon isn't ACTUALLY a dragon, he is Fire/Flying. The turtle is real it turns out it's name wasn't Squirrel+Turtle it was Squirt+Turtle, it evolves into Gunturtle and then Blastoise, and they are all based on water guns. The grass starter is also poison type. I know it doesn't look like it is and I was hesitant to believe it myself but my source said they are very sure it's true!

Also the rival IS the 8th kanto gym leader from last generation, and the story is about him taking down team rocket, and becoming a gym leader, while you become champion.

The 8th gym leader IS the head of team rocket, and so you actually have to fight him multiple times, in both fair gym fights where he is being watched by the league, and in team rocket fights where he goes all out!

Also there is only ONE legendary Pokemon this gen, and it's a man made superpokemon made by taking ditto, which contains every Pokemon's DNA, and supercharging it to give it its own body called Mew which is a powerful psychic type that can destroy entire towns, and is actually the reason Cinnabar Island was destroyed in the last games! That's where the lab that created Mew was!

Again these leaks are 100% SEREBII CONFIRMED! My source is very trustworthy and says it is all legit guys!
>>
>>27652328
Fuck this indie retro bullshit. Its polluting mainstream games now too
>>
>>27652300
this is so bad, like what the fuck
brb killing myself
>>
>>27651873
Daily reminder th genwun haters are worse than genwunners
>>
>>27652149
Honestly I'm pissed that they try to push it as a mascot of this gen. It literally this gens Lucario
>>
>>27652435
it's*
>>
>>27652377
Also my source didn't say anything about the Mimikyu clone, so it's probably fake. Don't believe everything on the internet, especially when it doesn't even have a reputable source.
>>
File: image.png (46KB, 260x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46KB, 260x240px
G-guys, is this real? I found it on google.

Im not sure, they got rid of fairy type so theres no way, right?

I hear that they might replace the mascot with this.

Guys Im freaking out. It panders so hard.
>>
>>27650720
You can't be serious with that grass final evo. It looks fucking terrible, it just gets bigger and uglier.
>>
>>27652514
I'm not convinced by any of the final evos. The offical art for the 1st and 2nd forms are really similar, and then these new final forms suddenly expand to ten times the size with wings and cannons and shit.

Edgey fakemon if I've ever seen one.
>>
>>27651559
Litterally Doublade-like evolution, god, they're really running out of ideas, when I thought Dodrio was already bullshit
>>
>>27652435
You mean this gen's Zoroark ? Are you underaged ?
>>
>>27652487
Is this.... a Cleffa evolution?!?!? HOLY FUCK DUDE.
>>
>>27652394
>killing myself
>brb
Sure thing bud
>>
>>27652377
>Fighting the team leader multiple times
>trying to justify why the FUCKING VOLCANO CITY blew up
>only one legendary and it's just all Pokemon fused together
Thank god this is all fake, and no one believes you. They clearly learned their lesson with Arceus, since every legendary since then has been toned down. But literally every single Pokemon fused together? Not even GameFreak is that stupid.

Besides, Ditto isn't some fucking magic clone. It's Silly Putty. That's it. It copies whatever to stick it to. It's just a fucking gimmick mon to expand on the transforming mechanic that Zoroark way back when introduced.
>>
>>27652487
looks like a fairy type
>>
>>27651604
The final turtle evo has the same pose as the dragon but flipped. Jesus christ, Game Freak doesn't even have any more originality with idle poses.
Also getting real tired of this "it just gets bigger" meme with these evos. What happened to creativity? Pokemon is dead.
>>
Guys... Guys what if this is the last gen??? Think about it
>It all comes together
This whole story was told backwards, that's why all these features and types keep getting taken out, we're looking at it in the wrong direction!
>It all comes together

Get hype
>>
>>27652838
Dude fairy type was removed in gen 2
>>
>>27652928
*Gen 3
>>
File: china.jpg (25KB, 617x432px) Image search: [Google]
china.jpg
25KB, 617x432px
>>
>>27652971
>counting the Alola games
Those were just a prototype, were never finished
>>
File: 250px-089Muk.png (36KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-089Muk.png
36KB, 250x250px
>>27650563
I hate this design, it's literally a pile of slime. Pokemon like Sandcastle actually have personality and depth to them. Game Freak is running out of ideas
>>
>>27652985
fake
>>
Dude, did you guys see Ivysaur? I hope they don't fuck him up by turning him into an ugly frog. But man am I hyped for Flareon. Hope he has a good move pool to take advantage of that crazy attack stat.
>>
>>27652985
>literally a turd sticking out of the ground

Let's hope the evo is a little better...
>>
File: 1459950722474.png (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1459950722474.png
32KB, 250x250px
cyndaquil was the best gen 6 starter
>>
>>27650720
Grass starter is too overdesigned.
>>
>>27651332
>Gen III has Audino
>Gen IV has Lucario, Abomasnow
>Gen V has Mawile, Salamance
>Gen VI has Ampharos

At least try to pretend you are not a newfag.
>>
>>27651604
NO ES FAKE
>>
>>27652928
Is it true they are going to remove Dark and Steel types?
>>
HOLY SHIT CHECK BIKUTINI
Corocoro just announced that the critical hit ratio will now be based on speed.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>yfw this is the last pokémon gen
>>
>>27650621
I hear they pay homage to the original form in the game's plot. There's a dead Marowak or something.
>>
>>27650807
Still waiting on the midevo for Alomaloma and Luvdisc.
>>
File: GOAT.png (706KB, 1012x1010px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.png
706KB, 1012x1010px
>>27650563
EVERYTHING LOOKS LIKE SHIT BUT ESPEON AND UMBREON ARE GOING TO HAVE A DEVOLUTION (pic related) AND 3 MORE EVOLUTIONS: FIRE, WATER AND ELECTRIC
>>
>>27650563
Oops, you fucked up. If they're in reverse gen order, Marowak would just now be getting introduced.

Kanto Forme Meowth, maybe.
>>
>>27652141
I saw a theory on YouTube by some really smart autistic kid claiming it all comes together in this gen, so I wouldn't be surprised. These are the final Pokemon games!
>>
File: Leak.png (9KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
Leak.png
9KB, 250x201px
>>27652300
More music leaked, it's nice

https://youtu.be/4q6l2cBUrcU

And the evolution of munchlax has been leaked
>>
>>27655558
Uh what? Marowak was that fire/ghost Pokemon introduced in gen 1. How underage are you?
>>
>>27652134
God forbid we get another piece of cutesy trash like Goodra. I would kill myself.
>>
>Team Rocket
>literally just Team Skull but more boring, generic 'evil' instead of having actual personality
Seriously, are they even trying anymore?
>>
>>27651425
this picture.

Damn this game is so fucking irredeemablely dead.
>>
>>27656057
>> you fucking mong, they're based off the mob
>>
>>27656129
What are you talking about anon those are some of the best early gen Pokemon?
>>
>>27651425
>Gen VI
they're from gen 2 you immense newfag
>>
>>27650720
>A fucking tortoise
Pokemon is dead
>>
When's this coming out and on what device?
>>
>new gen is just a prequel and reuses the evil team
God Fucking Damnit
>>
Will anyone of you like this lazy-ass Gigalith copy Golem?
>>
>>27650720
>Another faggoty pure Grass-type
THREE GENERATIONS IN A ROW BOYS. GRASS OFFICIALLY SUCKS
>Fire/Dragon? Fire/Flying?
0% chance it will ever be Fire/Dragon so it's Fire/Flying. top kek. Stealthy Stones gonna fuck this thing right in the boy pussy
>Water/Steel
Cannos pretty much garauntee Water/Steel.

These starters better not be true or fuck this game. Absolutely zero imagination. I'll even bet the fucking fire starter has the exact same stat spread as the last fire stater too, holy shit!
>>
>>27653724
That's better than the real cyndaquil
>>
>>27650720
>Squirtle evo
>Literally carracosta with guns
>Not even a squirrel
Fake as shiiiiit
>>
I hear that they're removing breeding entirely this gen. I have sort of mixed feelings about this... Last gen they really simplified the IV system a lot, and it made breeding a lot faster. I don't know why they would remove it? Might have been all the uproar about how they changed genders so female pokemon were just like male pokemon with lower strength.
>>
>>27650563
So I've been trying to keep clean from rumours and leaks but I finally caved. I have some questions coming from an uninformed perspective.

Why possibly convinced GF to make an entire game based on Kanto? We went through it during Gold and Silver and it was just so empty and bland. We've already seen it once, it was shit, what do they really think they're going to achieve by making a prequel to GSC? If it was popular nobody told me. I bet you all but maybe one or two of the gym leaders are the same and the story is as bare bones as shit.

The only thing I'm interested in is seeing the fall of Team Rocket. They kept saying it was two years prior to GSC and this is a prequel, right? Maybe the protag is responsible?
>>
>>27650720
>two fucking tortoises
>>
>>27657919
I'm hype as fuck, I bet the antagonist is the guy you beat in the Celebi event. His full team must be Ghetsis Hydreigons turned up to 11.

Speaking of antagonists.
>Trainer Red is the "final boss" of GSC
>Never mentioned before or since
>New games are called RED/Blue/Green/Yellow
DEEPEST
>>
>>27657919
How can you be invested in wanting to see the fall of Team Rocket when you know they already came back? Clearly whoever beat them didn't do a thorough enough job. GameFreak wrote themselves into a corner on this one.
>>
>Reusing Team Rocket from Gen VI
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
anime leaked and apparently they're KEEPING misty and yet Serena only got 1 fucking season? On top of the voice actors changing back in Gen 5 the anime just keeps getting worse
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.