[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, considering Charizard got a dragon mega and Marowak a ghost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1427726445347.jpg (31KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1427726445347.jpg
31KB, 720x480px
So, considering Charizard got a dragon mega and Marowak a ghost form, it's clear that sometimes GF listents to memes, fan theories and urban legends. What other could we expect?
>>
>>27650443
A game with absolutely no changes to please purists
>>
Mew Steel Truck Forme
>>
A Mega Ditto that looks like Mew but has the ability to transform into the already Mega Evolved variant of its opponent.
>>
big nice may tits
>>
>>27650443
Normal Type Gengar? It would be like a Ghastly,Haunter and Gengar made of Gum
>>
>>27650496
We already have a non-ghost Gengar, it is Clefable
>>
>>27650443
>memes, fan theories and urban legends
>Marowak was a ghost in gen 1
>Charizard was inspired by dragons
L-LOOK GF LISTENS TO FANS!!
>>
File: 1425360824449.jpg (81KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
1425360824449.jpg
81KB, 780x585px
>>27650541
what if:
fairy/poison clefable
normal/poison gengar
>>
>>27650443
Marowak was a literal ghost in the first fucking games you inbred cockmuncher.
>>
>>27650582
People have been sperging about charizard not being a dragon type for ages, and a lot of them wanted a marowak ghost mega.
Did you forget your pill or something?
>>
Water/Dragon Gyarados that is happy.
>>
>>27650443
only realize that now?
In gen I we had the myth of PokeGods, like Charcolt (God Charizard) and Rainer (Blastoise)
they evolved with the Mist Stone

Notice the similarities with Mega evolutions and Mega Stones?
>>
Please Game Freak, stop listening fans. Stop that stupid pandering. PLEASE, STOP.
>>
>>27650443
you're thinking of the wrong mon. if raticate got a ghost form, then it would be memerastic. there was a literal ghost marowak in gen 1
>>
REMOVE MEGAS

RETCON(and weaken) INTO ALOLA FORMS
>>
They aren't memes. They're common sense.
>>
>>27650443
Gen 8 Pokemon Fusions
>>
>>27650582
marowak was a normal pokemon in gen 1. it just so happened that one boss fight included a dead one. could've been any other thing used. it's not part of the specifical marowak theme.
>>
Water Pikachu (Pikablu)
>>
>>27652234
You mean the "specifical" marowak theme of literally its pokedex entry written by Gamefreak themselves?
>>
File: upset.gif (863KB, 235x175px) Image search: [Google]
upset.gif
863KB, 235x175px
>>27652768
you know, from grieving a dead one's loss to becoming a motherfucking ghost there's some huge difference.

in all honestly they should just have made the whole line ground/ghost in gen 1 and call it a day
>>
>>27653189
>from being dead to becoming a ghost is a huge difference
>when said dead parent specifically appeared as a dead ghost in Gamefreak's own game and had to be identified as a dead marowak
>>
>>27650443
>ghost marowak
> meme
The first time marowak appeared in the franchise was as a ghost. Pretty certain some shitty throw-shit-at-the-wall-and-see-what-sticks style fan speculation doesn't override GF rederencing their own canon
>>
>>27653228
Are you that fucking illiterate? I said grieving someone's death, not fucking dying.
So unless the cubone kills itself upon evolving he had no business becoming a ghost.
>>
>>27653283
marowak retyped as ghost become a meme once megas got revealed and everyone repeated "where is my mega marowak ghost/ground with parental bond?"
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.