[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say this was revealed instead of the Shirodesuna line

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Let's say this was revealed instead of the Shirodesuna line (sandcastlemon). Would it be better than what we got?
What if it also would be ground/ghost instead of ground/water?
>>
>>27649203
I hate it
>>
disgusting

the one we got is much better
>>
>>27649203
Not sure about the bucket one but the others are good. It takes the sandcastle elements and makes a real creature out of it, instead of being just a literal sandcastle.
>>
File: f05.gif (933KB, 343x284px) Image search: [Google]
f05.gif
933KB, 343x284px
>>27649203
I prefer Sand Grimer and Muk tbqh
>>
>>27649203
10000x better
>>
Better than what we got
>>
>>27649203
Only the base is good in that. The one we got is way better. I actually think it's cool. Might get a spot on my team, if it's lucky.
>>
>>27649203
Ignoring the bucket one, it's better than the shit we got.
>>
>>27649203
We didnt get ground water the reveal is ground ghost, goodness the reading comprehension in this thread, no wonder no one in this thread can appreciate what we got, they cant even understand what they're being asked.
>>
>>27649298
OP here. the type of the fakemon is water/ground for obvious reasons. I asked what if the fucking fakemon had the same type as the revealed pkm not the other way around. Learn to read
>>
>>27649298

He said WHAT IF it were ground/ghost instead of part water. I believe it is you who doesn't have reading comprehension.

I like what we got more. it has more character as a sand trap. These guys look like they're from Maple Story or something.
>>
I wish we had gotten this
>>
>>27649203
I like the official one better. The sand trap is a good gimmick for it.
>>
>>27649203
Literally sea Garbodor

>>27649381
Literally sand Crustle
>>
>>27649203
Looks cool as hell, but doesn't have the aesthetic of a Pokemon. The mid evo reminds me of a Digimon. Not that that's a bad thing.
>>
>>27649203
I like this one better
>>
>>27649203
No thanks.
The one we got is cute as shit.
>>
>>27649203

Why does he have man-boobies in it's final form?
>>
>>27649203

Crustle to Garbodor. The first evo is too animal-like to evoke sand castleness, second evo is a faithful "cocooned middle evo" that's familiar in Pokemon but it doesn't bring anything new to the table, and the final evo is lackluster considering that there was a middle evo. This could easily be two-stage.

The seawood looks too detached to be an actual part of the mon, so it veers off to Digimon accessories territory. They're tacked on because the base design isn't interesting enough.

This is a sandcastle-like creature, whereas the real Pokemon we got is living (dead) sand/quicksand, a haunted (sand)castle, and an interesting twist to the "possessed item" theme.
>>
>>27649736
/thread
>>
>>27649736
>no retarded face
>not a blown trashbag

not even close mate
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.