[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this NOT an evolution? If three Magnemite and three Diglett

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

How is this NOT an evolution?

If three Magnemite and three Diglett joining together is considered a different Pokemon, why isn't a bunch of fish joining together considered one?
>>
>>27648962
because they are able to seperate again
>>
The best part is it changes form when hp drops below 50% WOOW thats cool!

Fucking kill me, is another shitmon
>>
>>27648975
This

Since it pretty much has to have Zygarde's ability, does this mean we'll see more new mons with the new abilities we've already seen?
>>
>>27648990
we don't know that yet but that's manageable anyway, just use substitute twice
>>
>>27648990
>post yfw it gets the SpA version of Belly Drum
>>
Too bad ants and bees pokemon already existed, could have been a cool concept to apply there as well.
>>
>>27648962
Doesn't matter. Form change. Deal with it.
>>
>>27648990
>changes form when hp drops below 50%
I want this meme to die. This is the third Pokemon this gen to have this happen.
>>
>>27648962
So can someone explain to me how this actually works? I don't speak chink.
>>
>>27648962
Has it actually been confirmed that dropping below 50% is what triggers the form change, or is this just /vp/ making things up?
>>
>>27649410
>gets bigger with less hp

i don't see anything wrong with that
>>
>>27649457
If it doesn't gain HP like Zygarde, it will be shit because you'll still be at half HP. It should have been an evolution.
>>
>>27649434
>>27649434
Its ability is Swarm Change.

The same exact ability as Zygarde
>>
>>27649487
Source?
>>
>>27649487
Ah ok

I'll still train it. Hopefully it'll get some form of recovery to make it worthwhile though, I like the form change idea in concept a lot like with Darmanitan, its just so bad in practice.
>>
>>27649457
It will be dead before it becomes reliable. Thats the issue. Like the meteor ball pokemon thing. As soon as they get their real faces it will be on half hp by that point and probably will have any space to do something
>>
>>27649510
The page literally says Swarm Change/Form
>>
>>27649528
I don't speak moon.
>>
>>27649487
And just like that, its shit.

Why does every new cool Pokemon I like have to be shit? Can Vikavolt even strike it out on at least UU?
>>
>>27649510
His asshole
>>
>>27649541
>>27649524
Lads, you do realize that Swarm Change heals when it activates and gives a massive BST boost right

It's a minimum 100+ BST
>>
>>27648990
i hate this kind of shit and it needs to stop
>>
>>27649557
Where does it say Swarm Change?
>>
>>27649557
I did not realize that, no, I haven't really checked out any of the Zygarde stuff since I normally discount legendaries in game.

That sounds a lot better though, set up boosts or hazards etc while single then try to sweep once in swarm form.
>>
>>27649589
Brackets
>>
>>27648990
>its shit in competitive so its a shitmon
kys smogonfag
>>
>>27649602
That's just "swarm forme".
Swarm Change is スワームチェンジ.
>>
>>27649625
>it has to lose more than half it's HP in the first battle to get good
Given that the only thing that matters in-game is HP and PP management over time something that requires you to lose a lot of HP fast is shit in-game too.
>>
>>27649625
Why autist like you always jump the gun and talk out of your ass?
>>
>>27649630
eh the form being called swarm form along with the little entry talking about how it gathers help from its buddies or whatever sounds a lot like this thing is getting swarm change

it would be a good way of introducing how swarm change works early in the game before you get zygarde
>>
>>27649694
Keep in mind Swarm Change is called Power Construct in English.
While Swarm Change would work for fishy mon, power construct would sound a bit odd.
>>
>>27649525
If Minior can't change form on a whim with Shell Smash, it'll be the biggest missed opportunity in the history of Pokemon.
>>
>>27649254
I mean, fish pokemon already exist. Doesn't mean that they can't do it there as well.

They sort of tried with Vespiquen. Thinking about it now, I bet if they had made Vespiquen in Gen 7 with the better control over visuals, it would've done something similar.

>>27648990
Source? Serebii doesn't state the conditions of it's transformation.
>>
>>27649888
Wrong.
Darmanitan cant change forms with Belly Drum.
>>
It's basically the Zyguard gimmick without the waste of being a legendary
>>
>>27648990
>people saying this is just about competitive
It's annoying as hell when a forme has to be triggered through battle, Cherrim is another example. Sometimes you prefer one forme over the other.
>>
>Automatically assuming it's shit

The problem with Darmanitan's form change is that it got worse, there's no point being defensive if your health is only half way and he changes back to normal if you try to recover health

It's a lot better if your attack rises, similar to Minior

It's like a Reverse Defeatist
>>
Fucking stupid. I want giant fish school as a permanent bro in my party, I don't want to just have baby fish.
>>
>>27650475
I wouldn't mind if the little fish has adequate attacking stats and the bulked up on HP and defences when it form changed
>>
>>27650745
Assuming the form change heals it like zygarde that is
>>
>>27648962
>Colony organism works like actual colony organism

So I guess you have to have a team of 6 of this fuckers to make it happen?
>>
Unlike Zygaurd this is probably permanent

Substitute Sitrus berry should do the trick
>>
Sashed speed-boost on your first turn then sweep: the fish
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.