[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Pokemon die? the recently revealed Pokemon and the whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1454717517919.png (90KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1454717517919.png
90KB, 225x225px
Is Pokemon die?

the recently revealed Pokemon and the whole Pokemon Go mania ruined the franchise forever
>>
>>27646225
Literally vital to japans economy.
>>
>>27646225
>Is Pokemon die?
no

>the recently revealed Pokemon ruined the franchise forever
no, you just have bad taste

>the whole Pokemon Go mania ruined the franchise forever
could be possible
>>
File: gen 1 sucks.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gen 1 sucks.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>27646225
>>
>>27646262
Not all of them are that bad, but you're still right, every generation had good and bad designs
>>
>>27646262
koffing and weezing are fucking fantastic designs burn this image
>>
>>27646225
(You)
>>
>>27646225
No. And it never has.
Sure, it will never reach Pokemania heights again, but it's not like a niche title by any means. It's still one of the most popular mainstream video game series around.
>>
>>27646262
>listing all of the best gen 1 designs instead of shit like pidgeot or seadra
>>
>>27646225
>Is Pokemon die?
Shit, the rumor is out, does Pokémon is die?
>>
>>27646262
I'm as anti-genwunner as you can get but all this anti-genwun reactionary shit is as petty as niggers attempting to be racist towards whites.

Those are all timeless, solid designs.
>>
File: 1464682080494.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464682080494.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>27646225
Pokemon Go will weed out the pretenders. In my eyes, Pokemon Go is as bad as fedoras, and the "Mouth fedoras" all the fags call vapes. Every fucking mustached hipster and closet nerd wench is running circles around my city attempting to "catch pokemon" and they'll never understand the real grind, and determination it takes to rack up 90+ hours each generation.

True fans of pokemon will hang on, and see another generation through.
Everyone had something about each gen they hated.
And if you think Pokemon is dead, Then that's okay. Many of us will still enjoy pokemon. Right up until it turns into yokai watch 2.0

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.
>>
>>27646262
I forgot poliwrath existed. That is the laziest shit I've ever seen.
>>
>>27646407
Considering OP is seriously suggesting pokemon died because they revealed new pokemon, it's relevant.
>>
>>27646225
>and the whole Pokemon Go mania ruined the franchise forever

Ruined by becoming more popular? Yeah, okay, hipster.
>>
>>27646535
I bet you unironically play Pokemon Go don't you?
>>
>>27646225
kill yourself you over dramatic pos
>>
>>27646262
>magnemite, magneton, grimer, muk, koffing, weezing, wigglytuff, jynx
>bad designs
Here's a (You) for your (You) pile. Now fuck off.
>>
>>27646225
Every year from the second gen pokemon and the franchise is ruined but everyone still playing it ahha
So it doesnt
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.