[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think some of the denialfags could be gamefreak trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1470668442737.png (487KB, 875x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470668442737.png
487KB, 875x1000px
Do you think some of the denialfags could be gamefreak trying to silence the leak and spoil as few people as people?
>>
No.
>>
>>27640081
Whoopsie doodle. Looks like you caught me. Yup. I am John Gamefreak. I've been denying all leaks to throw you off the trail
>>
>>27640161
I KNEW IT

Seriously though, shilling pajeets come cheap so I wouldn't blame them.
>>
>>27640081
Ummmmm...... Something is wrong with those comics. Both sides were mad.
>>
>>27640081
No, denailfags are:
1. Idiots who don't like the designs and decide they must be fake
2. People who are remaining sceptical until confirmation and are irritated by confirmedfags
3. Trolls.
>>
>>27640291
I tried to find the original one posted about Denialfags btfo to shop on the left but I couldn't find it.
>>
But theres been fuck all people denying the starters since Mallow, and before Mallow there was no reason to believe they were real
>>
>>27640469
>and before Mallow there was no reason to believe they were real
Wrong.

Chinese leaks confirmed Salandit before his reveal, and they also confirmed these starters.
>>
>>27640494
>Chinese leaks confirmed Salandit before his reveal
Chinese leeks didn't confirm anything before Salandit, because there was no reason to believe them before then.

>and they also confirmed these starters.
How so?
>>
>>27640585
Chinese Leak had both the news on the salandit and that the starters were a wrestler cat, siren, and archer owl.

Once salandit was confirmed, so were the starter evos since they were in the same leak.

Mallow just gave it even more grounding.
>>
>>27640494
The leaks supposedly preceded salandit but the leaker refused to actually give a timestamp proving this, and idk what you're talking about with the starters
>>
>>27640656
>that the starters were a wrestler cat, siren, and archer owl.
>Once salandit was confirmed, so were the starter evos since they were in the same leak.
Okay, and how does that confirm those specific designs?
>>
>>27640656
Give us a link then, because every version I've seen lacks that, except for the ones who are simply claiming to be linked that just added the pictures
>>
>>27640702
>Three designs leak earlier matching those descriptions 100%
>How does it confirm those
>>
>>27640711
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1244221

> Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio evolve into an archer, a wrestler, and a siren respectively---this matches this interesting "concept art" that has been circulating for awhile now but has yet to be confirmed or discredited.
>>
>>27640747
But where in the Chinese leak does it mention the starters?
>>
>>27640747
It's not hard to match 100% when you have a single trait to match with, anon.
>>
>>27640795
See
>>27640780
>>
>>27640804
Who could accurately guess the 3 themes the starters would follow and get all 3 right?
>>
>>27640747
It described the vague theme, 2/3 were easy to luck into.
>>
>>27640869
The only one you could MAYBE wager, is Popplio.

What signs gace you an archer for Rowlets and Wrestler for Litten?
>>
File: tmp_20900-pichuass-1615916287.gif (180KB, 256x188px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20900-pichuass-1615916287.gif
180KB, 256x188px
>>27640081
At this point I might as well believe everything. Remember how people called each other fairyfags and people cried their eyes out because it was real?
Good times. Denialfags can fuck off.
>>
>>27640780
That was after salandit though and you have to go off the guys word that it predicted it beforehand, there was no reason to treat it as real at the time
>>
>>27640929
As many, many confirmedfags will point out, knife thrower owl -> Archer owl makes perfect sense.

And I like how you said "and" when I said 2/3.
>>
>>27640982
Before. the leaks predate him and everythign else in them are correct.
>>
>>27640993
>knife thrower owl -> Archer owl makes perfect sense.
KEK
>>
>>27641018
>http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1244221
> A close friend of mine confirmed that he indeed saw this text before Salandit's reveal

Your own link shows that we only had some guys word to go off, there was no reason to assume the chinese leak was real until the trailer that showed Mallow anyway
>>
>>27641059
Hey man, that's the confirmedfag position. That and anyone who disagrees is stupid.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.