[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If we happen to get more Baby Pokémon, which evolutionary lines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (190KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 1024x535px
If we happen to get more Baby Pokémon, which evolutionary lines would you like to see get one?

Yes, I know a lot of people dislike them, but they still can be an interesting topic of discussion.
>>
I want a calf that links the milktank and tauros lines.
>>
DESU I wonder how Nosepass's Baby Evolution would look
>>
Baby Tropius and Lapras plz
>>
>>27638059
This so much. It would literally work out perfectly. Maybe the calf evolves by holding Moomoo Milk or drinking a certain amount of it.
>>
>>27637976
Baby to the eevee line that is just a brown fluff of fur
>>
>>27638206
they could make them gender exclusive, which would make sense
>>
Ghostone
Keystone Pokemon
Type - Ghost/Rock
Abilitiy - Shadow Tag
Hidden Ability - Infiltrator
Evolution Method - Dusk Stone

A rare, sentient stone with the dubious ability to store an infinite number of spirits. This power has been used to permanently seal malevolent forces. The characteristics of the souls this Pokemon hides influences its personality and behavior.

How shitty or awesome of an idea is this?
>>
>>27638059
And we all agree to just forget bouffolant, perfect!
>>
>>27638811
well good thing bouffolant is a buffalo and not a cow
>>
>>27637976
They'd be fine if they were the default pokemon that come from the eggs
>>
>>27638059
literally a meme that needs to stop
>>
A baby lapras pre evo would be C U T E
>>
>>27637976
tangela
yanma
skarmory
absol

just mons that i kinda feel need it
>>
Baby Rhyhorn would be pretty cute

Baby Mawile would be the cutest
>>
>>27639081
Skarmory and Absol are obvious ones. A dragonfly nymph evo for Yanma would be also be great, but I could see it getting another secondary type (probably Water since dragonfly nymphs live in the water or Fairy for the pun) that it loses upon evolving. Maybe we could also get Mega Yanmega and get a line that starts with a Fairy and ends with a Dragon. I'm not sure how a pre-evolution to Tangela would work, but I'd be welcome to the idea. Also, all four of these Pokémon could be in hypothetical Diamond and Pearl remakes since their evolutions are native to Sinnoh in at least Platinum (and I'm guessing and hoping Game Freak will base the Pokédex on that game).
>>
>>27638090
I read an idea for Sun and Moon somewhere recently that suggested perhaps Tropius fly to Alola so that they can give birth to their pre-evolution, and I like the idea. The same concept could also apply to other Pokémon, such as Lapras like >>27638963 and you mentioned.
>>
>>27637976
Baby shuckle
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.