[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most sought after or traded pokemon on the gts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

What's the most sought after or traded pokemon on the gts?
Barring legendaries, events, promos, things of that sort.
>>
Ditto.
>>
>>27635717
Shiny 6iv Japanese dittos
>>
Me
>>
Everyone wants unova mythicals on the GTS, not like they're ever gonna get one though.
>>
I'd say Ditto and things that you have to transfer up for (like the non-spring Deerling/Sawsbuck forms)
>>
Desert Vivilllon
>>
File: Angry_Eagles.jpg (66KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Eagles.jpg
66KB, 400x500px
ANYTHING BREEDABLE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27635717
Ditto with 6IV
But in all seriousness, the GTS is shitty because of kids asking for 6IV LEGENDARY POKEMON PL0X.
>>
>>27635808
This. Look for any mon on gts. Everybody asking for legendaries.
>>
>>27635841
Most of the non-shit trades get eaten up instantly, you pretty much have to constantly be checking if you want to trade with somebody that doesn't want mythicals
>>
>>27635808
>some kid put up a normal ralts
>asking for a kyogre
>"PLS shiny thx"
>>
>>27635875
Pretty much this. But every trade I put up gets fulfilled in about 30 minutes, unless i'm asking for an eevee or skitty.
>>
>>27635717
Unrelated, but Soundproof Bouffalant and Clear Body Klang are myths on the GTS.

In fact, I should put some up for trade for shitmon just to help people out.
>>
>>27635875
>>27635841
>>27635808
>>27635876
Maybe put up your own trades you fucking retards
>>
File: 1470696697988.png (75KB, 490x505px) Image search: [Google]
1470696697988.png
75KB, 490x505px
>>27635961
>Maybe put up your own trades
But I do, anon. It's still boring to see so many kids putting up shitmons for event pokemon that can't even be traded.
>>
I know that those guys trying to be clever by asking for 1-10 Dittos can be shut up with HGSS's Route 34
>>
>>27635961
>Maybe put up your own trades you fucking retards
Are you slow enough to think they're not?
>>
>>27635961
kids are the shitty majority, they outnumber people with reasonable requests
>>
On the GTS, it's probably Scizor. You see a LOT of people asking for Scizor for whatever reason.
>>
Scizor.

I was on the GTS yesterday looking for Vivillon and for some reason everyone not asking for a Legendary was asking for a Scizor.
>>
>>27635790
nah, that one is easy
that Hawaii pattern is the hardest to get
>>
>>27635808
>>27635841

It only looks like that because the reasonable trades tend to go through instantly, leaving behind the stupid offers by children.
>>
>>27635717
I haven't been on the GTS in over a year...like holy shit, I wonder if I still have something in there.

Is it still a breeding ground for cancer? have they fixed it yet?
>>
>>27635808
I wish the GTS had more restrictions put on it. Like way down to ivs.
>>
Will it ever be possible to fix the GTS?
>>
>>27635732
>>27635735
>>27635808
1$ on ebay
>>
Glameows will get you pretty much anything short of a legendary. Not really sure how Bouffalant fares in comparison.
>>27638434
Pretty much all that needs to be done to fix it is to prevent people asking for mythicals from showing up (there's an option to block "special" pokemon that gets rid of them, but it also gets rid of box legends which is annoying sometimes) since it's literally impossible to trade them.
>>
File: 1468862595978.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1468862595978.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>shiny pokemon
>asking for impossible level legendary or meloletta, hoopa, volcanion
>>
>>27640145
My shiny shroomish is worth a lot more than some kyogre.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.