[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets talk about BW2. What do you like the most? Dislike? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (26KB, 460x207px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
26KB, 460x207px
Lets talk about BW2. What do you like the most? Dislike? What was/is your team? Post them

I like that the game feels like a final game for the series, is a sequel and it has PWT. The campaign can be kinda annoying tho.

I made a team with mostly Unova Pokémon but I still dont feel very connected on them. Just won the league and now Im trying to change some without replacing everything.
>>
Team is

>Basculin
>Mienshao
>Whimsicott
>Darmanitan
>Skarmory
>Starmie
>>
If I'm going with a favorites run and I don't care for repeating types, it's usually something like this:
>Volcarona
>Galvantula
>Magnezone
>Lilligant
>Lapras
>Chandelure or eviolite Lampent
>>
>>27635301
I really liked even though it had a bigger dex, they complemented it with the habitat list. Then ORAS reused it and everyone praises that
>>
>>27636109
I guess I'll post my team

These are some PWT champions too

>Espeon
>Scrafty
>Eelektross
>Roserade
>Dunsparce
>Samorrott

God I loved these guys
>>
I liked its post-game a whole lot. I still prefer like, the comfy trip through Kanto in HGSS over it, but BW2 was the first game where I sat down and bred for IVs so I could have an easier time in the PWT.

There was just a fuck-ton of content and side-quests packed into the game. The Join Avenue, the dropped item quest, the White Forest/Black City, and hidden grottoes kept me playing for at least 15 more hours after beating E4.

The only criticism I had was that the plot was heavy-handed and led the player around Unova in a not intuitive way. It actually reminded me of HGSS's initial trip through Kanto but that had a different air because there Kanto still had this feeling of open exploration whereas parts of Unova are just arbitrarily roped off. In Kanto, you were finding tools to get past obstacles. In Unova, I felt like I was just chasing after a pretty boring plot.
>>
>>27636479
And when I say "Unova", I mean BW2's Unova. The first trip through Unova in BW was actually pretty straight-forward which was preferable to BW2's "where the fuck did my rival want me to go?" and having access to 3 dead-ends at a time until one just magically is cleared of dancing men because it's become convenient for the storyline.
>>
>>27636109
The Habitat List was great, yeah. And underrated. Probably because the game was filled with so much greatness that some of it gets lost
>>
>>27636560
This Is an interesting interpretation
>>
it was the first pokemon game where i got bored and couldn't finish it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.