[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are the only games in the series with replayability Prove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: XY-logo.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
XY-logo.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
These are the only games in the series with replayability
Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: you probably can
>>
File: 1470372604132.png (64KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1470372604132.png
64KB, 316x202px
0/10 shit-tier bait
>>
>>27632084
I really can't. There are too many Pokemon the game, so you'll always have something new. Between these games and Platinum, they're the most replayable.
>>
>>27632084
Emerald is the only game I have been able to replay
>>
>>27632084
I'm pretty sure every pokemon game have this new game option
>>
white and black tho
>>
>>27632502
the only good part of black and white is when the story kicks in with N and everything at the end
>>
>>27632190

Plus thanks to the bank restarting is easy. You just lose items.
>>
I just tried replaying it but it's boring as fuck and mechanically bad.

ORAS is much better while still not being particularly good
>>
>>27632084
>>
>>27632665
This. ORAS isn't terrible, it just had really high expectations and failed to meet them
>>
>>27632084
I agree.
Wondertrade also helps.
>>
>>27632084
The story is so forgettable that each play through will feel like a new experience
>>
>>27633257

most content in the series. If they had battle frontier they would be absolutely perfect.
>>
>>27633274
I would have been satisfied if it just had the Frontier.

Copy/pasted XY end game was extremely disappointing, but at least it had better multibattle partners and the Wally fights
>>
>>27633274
hoenn as a whole is just simply unplayable. I don't know what it is about them, but that was the gen that I skipped as a kid and to this day is still infinitely boring
>>
I have yet to have a sky battle.
>>
>>27632084
I've played it so many times
>Y twice
>X three times
And I'm playing it again on X
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.