[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every type has a Z move. But what about special or physical attack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: move-770x562.png (529KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
move-770x562.png
529KB, 770x562px
Every type has a Z move. But what about special or physical attack? How will Z moves work you think?
>>
Knowing GameFreak they're all special
>>
Maybe they'll not be THAT strong but their damage will be calculated using the highest attack stat and the lowest defense stat
>>
A much as I don't want it, i think they would probs be all special
>>
>>27627655
Dubbs confirmed
>>
>>27627615
What if the Atk/Sp.Atk is determined based on the old Physical/Special Split?
>>
>>27627615
The Pokemon "must know a move of that type" to use a Z-Move. So clearly it will just be the category of whatever that move is.
>>
File: Gyarados_345d71_1449987.jpg (345KB, 780x1326px) Image search: [Google]
Gyarados_345d71_1449987.jpg
345KB, 780x1326px
z moves remind me of this again
>>
>>27627919
what if you use the dragon Z-Move what if the only dragon move you know is DD?
>>
>>27628002
come to think of it, arent fairy pokemon fucked because nearly every pokemon can learn toxic?
>>
>>27628002
(Assuming you mean Dragon Dance?)
It has to be an attacking move.
>>
>>27627684
>Maybe they'll not be THAT strong
lmao fat chance it's gonna be some ridiculous shit like BP 300-500.
>>
>>27628158
I can see that, do you think you will have to recharge or something stat drop anything?
>>
>>27627615
Do you guys think it can make shitmons viable if they're actually really OP?
>>
>>27628027
Where was this confirmed?
>>
>>27628200
Well you can only use it once so I geuss you get one op attack then your back to being stuck with your shitmon
>>
>>27628230
worth it just to see bidoof OHKO mega rayquaza 2bh.
>>
>>27628183
Once per battle.
>>
>>27628027
that would be disappointing, the most fun use of these I was imagining would be to tech some unusual type onto a mon with a status move as a nuclear hidden power for a specific threat or counter
>>
Based off whichever is higher, no stat boosts applied, i would hope
>>
>>27627615
I HOPE it's the category of the move you convert to Z.
>>
>>27627912
There's an interesting thought. That'd be dumb, but a nice throwback at the same time.
>>
>>27628509
This.

I just picture shit like Snorlax OHKOing dragons with Z-Fairy because it can technically learn Charm as an egg move.
>>
>>27627615
I wonder if Talonflame will get priority on Z-Flying
>>
>>27628619
This would be ideal but I still wouldn't be surprised if they mirrored the physical/special types pre-Gen IV
>>
>>27628910
Talonflame uses the fire z move. It's primary types.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.