[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CoroCoro leaks when? (For those of you that don't know:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: coro.png (759KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
coro.png
759KB, 700x525px
CoroCoro leaks when?

(For those of you that don't know: August CoroCoro usually leaks around the 8th, happened for ORAS, XY and BW)
>>
>>27617105
It may very well be in a few hours, if not tomorrow morning. The official release of this month's issue is the 12th instead of the 15th. So it should be very early
>>
File: 347.jpg (298KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
347.jpg
298KB, 1024x768px
Just wait friendo.
>>
I recommend setting your alarm for around twelve hours from now. That's all I'll say.
>>
>>27617105
I remember that leak. It was the biggest trolling Corocoro did to us.
>>
>>27617105
It'll be soon, dear.
>>
Can happen any day this week. Probably not tonight imo
>>
It's around about 12:pm in Japan right now. It'll either happen towards the end of their day, or the day after on tuesday.
>>
Can someone refresh me on what August revealed for XY?
>>
>>27617589
Megas I think.
Fuck I can't believe it's already been 3 years.
>>
>>27617589
It was the mega evolution reveal. But they already revealed the Z ring so who knows what they'll show this year.
>>
>>27617589
First Megas (Lucario, Ampharos, Blaziken, etc)
>>
>>27617609
>>27617612
Shit, so they'll probably elaborate more on Z Moves and Alolan Forms. Possibly tell us the secret that the starters and Rockruff have.
>>
>>27617589
They revealed Mega's, but this time they're going to be revealing more on the other islands (Akala Island I believe), telling us about the interesting things we can find on said island.
>>
>>27618147
Actually, it'll be a "Southern Islands" guide and it's referencing Alola as a whole.

That does bring up the question as to what's the "Northern Islands"...
>>
File: rowlet 2.png (250KB, 494x397px) Image search: [Google]
rowlet 2.png
250KB, 494x397px
Give me the leaks god damn you D<
>>
>>27618999
'Southern Islands' as in islands that exist in the south. In the tropics.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.