[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has it occurred to anybody else that the next issue of corocoro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1463886823186.jpg (315KB, 1280x1893px) Image search: [Google]
1463886823186.jpg
315KB, 1280x1893px
Has it occurred to anybody else that the next issue of corocoro might not leak anything SuMo related? Just saying...
>>
>>27612763
>SuMo
Fuck off.
>>
>>27612785
>fuck off
nah
>>
>SuMo
Off yourself kiddo
>>
>>27612763
Nah i think it will.
it will just explain the whole Trials thing in more detail
>>
>Not remembering the Southern Alola guide they said they were going to have
>>
>>27612763
>SuMo

Doesn't know about
>Edit @ 09:36: It has been confirmed that next month's issue of CoroCoro, due for release on August 12th, will have a special "Southern Islands Alola Guide" which is said to give all the important information that you need for your journey. We'll provide full details as it comes

Is this bait or is it just a hook?
>>
File: Ash Fedora.png (422KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ash Fedora.png
422KB, 640x480px
>SuMo

Whats this?
>>
>>27613143
Just the string dangling in the air above the water.
>>
I think that would be a dumb move on CoroCoro's part
>>
>>27613126
>The first page shows a picture of a guide book.
>"You'll have to wait until next month to see what's inside, or you can buy it separately and get it at the beginning of September."
>The second page shows Alolan Cubone and Alolan Marowak along with the already-revealed Alola Forms. We also learn how Alolan Exeggutor evolves from Exeggcute. Alolan Exeggutor's artwork stretches from the top to the bottom of the page.
>>
>>27615628

Are you taking a guess or you actually know this?
If the second please give us images somehow.
>>
>>27612763
for fuck's sake stop posting this shit art
he's not nearly that buff or white
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.